League has not finished in time for season update day (Not all stages have been created)

mitimichi

hi everyone, I have a problem with creating a new national rule. I would like to create an NFL-like league with the best European teams. I have placed the league in the state of SAN MARINO, once everything is completed (I am in the process of work and updating) he tells me that "League has not finished in time for season update day (Not all stages have been created)".
Could someone be able to help me?

ESLmod2save.fmf

1 hour ago, davie77 said:

@mitimichi

Non hai impostato alcuna squadra nella fase "4". Inoltre, non penso sia possibile che lo stadio "1" si basi sul palco "4". Per quanto ne so, questo è possibile solo se lo stadio "1" arriva dopo la fase "4".

Ok, thanks buddy, I'll try to change the numbers in order. As for the teams that qualify for phase 4 in phase 2 and 3 I have put that the winner of the last round qualifies for phase 4. Now I try to change the order and maybe put the fmf file back if I still have problems. thank you

Unfortunately I still have the same problem ..
I repositioned the phases in increasing numerical order, I changed some things to be able to make the database more complete but I still have the exact same problem:
the season does not end in time.
it is very strange as I have set the dates of each single phase ..

would anyone know how to help me? Thank you

ESL1.0.fmf