• 3 weeks later...
Il 18/5/2021 in 11:45 , GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

It's going to be sad when Bonucci-Chiellini duo starts. :lol:

Il 18/5/2021 in 13:43 , GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

Lads, it's georginho topic, he's trolling. :D

Il 21/5/2021 in 12:19 , GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

Italians and bowing out gracefully?

Wrong nation, mate.

You're going to watch 37 year old Chiellini get exposed.

Il 30/5/2021 in 19:24 , GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

Defense is the biggest issue and question mark.

Bastoni had by far the best season out of all CBs and he's left-footed, so he should start. But we might see what's left of Chiellini, as is Italian tradition to play all-time greats way past their expiry date.
Bonucci has been nothing short of atrocious this season, but he probably takes the right CB spot.

Fullbacks are even bigger question mark. Florenzi probably starts on the right and Emerson on the left.
Spinazzola always struggles with staying healthy. We might even see Bastoni on LB, I wouldn't put that out of question.

Il 27/6/2021 in 12:21 , GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

He's extremely slow nowdays. There's no way you win a single game against top teams with both him and Bonucci (or Acerbi) as CB pairing.

I really want to see Belgium-Italy. Chiellini looked like a helpless child against Lukaku in the last game. :D

I know it's easy to speak now, but it's always nice and I'm always greatful I have the privilege to read experts in this forum teaching us football.

The last quote especially :thup:

10 hours ago, Federico said:

I know it's easy to speak now, but it's always nice and I'm always greatful I have the privilege to read experts in this forum teaching us football.

The last quote especially :thup:

I'll quote this post in a couple of months after Bonucci makes his next few awful mistakes like he did whole season long. :thup:

Il 29/7/2021 in 11:07 , GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

I'll quote this post in a couple of months after Bonucci makes his next few awful mistakes like he did whole season long. :thup:

Lol, whatever? :lol:

"Chiellini helpless child against lukaku" :lol::lol:

Here's lukaku after Italy-Belgium:

Cattura4.JPG.b01b1df6f887753009753697bcc140de.JPG

Anyway, I just read UEFA opened a disciplinary action against the english FA after the disorders raised by english fans in the final game at EURO 2020 in Wembley, and I was wondering how come I cannot see any "english fans scum" thread in the forum.

On 29/07/2021 at 10:07, GunmaN1905 said:

In England we call this 'moving the goalposts', as if however he does this season changes the fact that you were completely wrong on this occasion :D

1 minute ago, deltablue said:

In England we call this 'moving the goalposts', as if however he does this season changes the fact that you were completely wrong on this occasion :D

Nice of you to care so much afteer I already replied to Federico. :thup:

Was a case of veterans stepping up in a big tournament.

I'll make sure to mention you whenever Bonucci makes a mistake this season, but as if you'd know how he played last season, you've never seen a single Serie A game.

Edited by GunmaN1905