SI Balls

kad38

Hi everyone do you know where to find the default SI balls file ? because in the Bundesliga we play with the official ball (under license surely) but the ball is not good and I would like to change .... thank you in advance the community

Il y a 10 heures, bluestillidie00 a dit :

can’t remember the exact location, but if you go into the installation folder,they’re in graphics.fmf

thank you already for this beginning of answer .... you mean here ===> programs (x86) > steam  > Steamapps > common > FM 21> data > game ??

Edited by kad38

44 minutes ago, kad38 said:

thank you already for this beginning of answer .... you mean here ===> programs (x86) > steam  > Steamapps > common > FM 21> data > game ??

Yes, that is the one the reference was made to. You have to extract this file with the "Resource Archiver" to see the contents

Il y a 2 heures, a31632 a dit :

Yes, that is the one the reference was made to. You have to extract this file with the "Resource Archiver" to see the contents

ok thank you for your precision and I do what once extracted I place it where please ?

Edited by kad38

then i can't extract this file, it's an .fmf file 
I am using 7-zip so what should I do ?

Capture d’écran (76).png

9 minutes ago, kad38 said:

then i can't extract this file, it's an .fmf file 
I am using 7-zip so what should I do ?

Capture d’écran (76).png

As I mentioned you need to use the “Resource Archiver” which is the way game files are compressed in Football Manager. 7-zip, WinRar etc will not unpack these files.

The “Resource Archiver” can be found as a tool for FM in Steam

il y a 2 minutes, a31632 a dit :

As I mentioned you need to use the “Resource Archiver” which is the way game files are compressed in Football Manager. 7-zip, WinRar etc will not unpack these files.

The “Resource Archiver” can be found as a tool for FM in Steam

yes yes I just realized I installed it but I have never used it in my life ...

Capture d’écran (77).png

here it is done look .... what do I do next ? this is all the official balls of the game

Capture d’écran (79).png

Edited by kad38

4 minutes ago, kad38 said:

here it is done look .... what do I do next ? this is all the official balls of the game

Capture d’écran (79).png

You will need to replace the graphics with some of your own. Maybe someone else has any knowledge on this. I haven’t looked into this as I’m pretty happy with how things look in my game.

When you change things around in the folder you extracted you will need to “repack” the file back with the “Resource Archiver” again.

il y a 4 minutes, a31632 a dit :

You will need to replace the graphics with some of your own. Maybe someone else has any knowledge on this. I haven’t looked into this as I’m pretty happy with how things look in my game.

When you change things around in the folder you extracted you will need to “repack” the file back with the “Resource Archiver” again.

can I simply remove the Bundesliga ball ?

edit

and how reconditioned .... you know how?

Edited by kad38

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...