I’ve got a list DAGNABBIT!

One Black Atheist

FM could use so much improvement. Here are my suggestions:

I’ve constructed a brown skinned manager model on the startup screen, yet on match days my manager is white. WTF? This requires fixing.

It’s impossible to improve training facilities because the project can only start a year after I request it, by which time the club is again in debt and unable to pay for the improvements. Such payments should be made up front even if the construction will occur months later.

The fans are so awful. Not a single black fan, even when taking pre-season tours to Africa. In real life most fans don’t wear the club strip to matches. Very lazy programming is employed here.

Former versions of FM had fans releasing flares at evening matches in Europe. Please return this feature. 

Crowd noise needs so much improvement.

Goalkeepers should tip free kicks around or over the post. This never happens.

Very limited player hair styles used in match.

We need more drama from our clubs e.g fights in training, players falling out,  Christmas party madness, general unprofessionalism, bonds formed between players who can also be considered favourite personnel…

Old versions of FM included pictures of the stadia. Please bring this back along with more pictures and, perhaps, animations of the dressing room, press conferences, victory bus parade, team coach and training ground.

Players never touch each other when celebrating on FM. This too could be changed.

I’ve been playing CM/FM for over 20 years. I’m a big fan, but it can be rather simplistic. 

On 06/06/2021 at 02:40, One Black Atheist said:

I’ve constructed a brown skinned manager model on the startup screen, yet on match days my manager is white. WTF? This requires fixing.

This is poor.  Something I hadn't noticed (as I have the camera set so my view is as close to being in the dugout as possible), but just checked and can confirm that black models are white.

On 06/06/2021 at 02:40, One Black Atheist said:

The fans are so awful. Not a single black fan, even when taking pre-season tours to Africa. In real life most fans don’t wear the club strip to matches. Very lazy programming is employed here.

There are definitely black fans in game.  Again just checked, and there's a pretty healthy amount of diversity in the crowd in the Newcastle-Villa game I'm managing.  If anything, there seems to be a disproportionately high representation of ginger-haired fans.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...