Scout upgrade and new match engine

10 hours ago, Daniel Williams said:

I can definitely see the benefit of this, but is it too detailed for FMM? Thanks for your suggestion though, it has been noted and is will considered for future versions.

Maybe scout is too detailed....but 3D match engine we are waiting this since 4 years ago so i think that Fmm need to make this big change for next season on Fmm 22....thank you

Edited by Engjell7

I've been watching the 3D debate for years (mostly on FMMVibe) and for every person who wants a 3D engine, there are just as many or even more who don't want one.

Personally I'd much rather they perfect and improve the current 2D match engine, add other features and get rid of the bugs etc, rather than adding a 3D engine. That would no doubt take away most of the developer attention from the rest of the game. If I wanted a 3D engine, I'd get FM Touch...

7 hours ago, StephenCronin said:

I've been watching the 3D debate for years (mostly on FMMVibe) and for every person who wants a 3D engine, there are just as many or even more who don't want one.

Personally I'd much rather they perfect and improve the current 2D match engine, add other features and get rid of the bugs etc, rather than adding a 3D engine. That would no doubt take away most of the developer attention from the rest of the game. If I wanted a 3D engine, I'd get FM Touch...

Same here. FM is an excellent game but there are areas that can be improved (scouting and international management come to mind) and I'd rather these are looked at rather than a largely superfluous addition of the 3D engine

On 01/07/2021 at 14:25, passenger58 said:

Same here. FM is an excellent game but there are areas that can be improved (scouting and international management come to mind) and I'd rather these are looked at rather than a largely superfluous addition of the 3D engine

On 3D match engine you enjoy part of your goals but 2D match engine is like 23  bottle caps with number move and don’t feel emotional of dribbling or goals….so for years its still same thing…this is why world evolution to make big changes not to stay for years on same place….

I’d like to see an automated scouting option similar to the other versions. Often I just can’t be bothered to keep setting up scouting missions. I just use them for my individual player scouting. I’d prefer it if scouts just got on with scouting themselves and reported back when they’ve found a useful player. May be when you start off with a club you make general scouting selections for divisional, national, continental or worldwide searches and player quality. The scouts then get on with finding players.

Edited by Vane