Spanish Second Division B issues with Levante B

ShyroOkami

Hi,

I'm going to explain an issue that I can't solve. I coach Levante from the 1st Spanish Division. I have a B team and some of interessting youth with my "B Team". But the "B Team" are register on a different league with Real Madrid B, Barcelona B, etc... and it's called "Spanish Second Division Pro A and Pro B" and they don't have any matches for the 2021/2022 season. While the Spanish Second Division B (divided into several groups) seem to have a competition for the 2021/2022 season. 

Is there any solution to register Levante B (and possibly the others teams) for the Second Division B and delete the two competitions that appears from nowhere (Pro A and B) and that doesn't seem to be useful ? I uploaded some screens for a better view of the issue. 

Big thanks for your help 

image.thumb.png.316501cd181b2f8311b912e44be7080a.png

image.thumb.png.490d8aefed8e82308b3633f8dd88a9ad.png

image.thumb.png.006f01d4b37dc19b3355d6e3dc0cfdae.png

I believe it's because spanish lower leagues have restructure from 21/22 seasons. From this season 21/22 you have two group divisions (below first two tiers), and level below, five groups.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

Which nation? 

Spanish. I found out that Levante B seems not to be played. That's why I added this competition. 

2 hours ago, Bigpole said:

I believe it's because spanish lower leagues have restructure from 21/22 seasons. From this season 21/22 you have two group divisions (below first two tiers), and level below, five groups.

It's possible, but it's really weird. Levante B (named as Atletico Levante) are in the fifth group (like we see on the uploaded pic). And I don't know if the "B Team" gonna played the 2021-22 season... That's why i'm not sure about it. Is there any way to know it ? Or to find any solution ? 

Thanks a lot for your reply and your help 

image.png

3 hours ago, ShyroOkami said:

Do someone have an idea to start the competition ? Or do someone have a solution to this ? 

Thanks a lot 

Not really but I have a question. Did you use basic or advanced rules? 

I have had issues with scheduling with advanced rules that somehow sorted themselves when I reverted to basic rules.

I do have a suggestion even if it's a longshot. In the advanced rules there's an option about valid years. Is that one selected and what does it say in that case?

31 minutes ago, Fredrik said:

Not really but I have a question. Did you use basic or advanced rules? 

I have had issues with scheduling with advanced rules that somehow sorted themselves when I reverted to basic rules.

I do have a suggestion even if it's a longshot. In the advanced rules there's an option about valid years. Is that one selected and what does it say in that case?

Thanks for your reply and your help. What do you mean by basic or advanced rules ? If you mean by advanced rules on the editor. I don't have any editor. I used the "add competition" option on FM21. 

6 minutes ago, ShyroOkami said:

Thanks for your reply and your help. What do you mean by basic or advanced rules ? If you mean by advanced rules on the editor. I don't have any editor. I used the "add competition" option on FM21. 

Ok, I misunderstood. If this is the case then I'm afraid I think there something wrong with the rules. 

In this case I don't think this is a topic for the editor forum but is a bug in the game and should be addressed in one of those forums. In particular I think you should report it in this thread which is the Spanish league bug thread. 

EDIT: I don't have FM21 so I can't look at the nation rules myself. I'm not sure if it's an easy fix or not. 

Edited by Fredrik

On 14/07/2021 at 20:45, Fredrik said:

Ok, I misunderstood. If this is the case then I'm afraid I think there something wrong with the rules. 

In this case I don't think this is a topic for the editor forum but is a bug in the game and should be addressed in one of those forums. In particular I think you should report it in this thread which is the Spanish league bug thread. 

EDIT: I don't have FM21 so I can't look at the nation rules myself. I'm not sure if it's an easy fix or not. 

Ok thanks for your reply and your tip. It's very nice :) 

It's something I have seen with the Norwegian competition as well. The fourth level there is inaccesible, and plays as an inactive competition.

Reasons for doing this are unknown to me and surprisingly, where I can find the setting in the Norwegian competition that shows me it is inactive/inaccessible (it is set to view only), I can't for the Spanish competition.
I have 'fixed' it for someone for Norway, but since the checkbox I was looking for isn't checked, there seems nothing that needs fixing

:confused:

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/07/2021 at 13:02, Wolf_pd said:

It's something I have seen with the Norwegian competition as well. The fourth level there is inaccesible, and plays as an inactive competition.

Reasons for doing this are unknown to me and surprisingly, where I can find the setting in the Norwegian competition that shows me it is inactive/inaccessible (it is set to view only), I can't for the Spanish competition.
I have 'fixed' it for someone for Norway, but since the checkbox I was looking for isn't checked, there seems nothing that needs fixing

:confused:

Thanks for your reply, but I don't want to play it. I want it only as an inactive competition and I can activate the competition, that's why I don't understand where is the problem