Move new signings into U23s in order to get them training during their holiday?

Hi guys,

At the start of my save my lower league club have a lot of new, young signings who are in the first team squad & so on holiday prior to preseason training beginning.

These players will be squad rotation or back-up players until they (hopefully) improve through training & match time. I've noticed that if I move them into the U23 squad they return from holiday the following day & begin training. Is this a good idea? I would then move them back into the 1st team when the rest of the squad return for preseason training.

Will this cause me problems with fatigue later down the line? Should I give the players their holidays? I've attached a screenshot of an example player that I'm considering doing this with.

Thanks!

I wouldn't bother.

For the sake of an extra couple weeks of training, which really won't make much difference, you are risking possible fatigue (everyone needs a holiday after all) and upsetting first team players by putting them into the U23s.

3 hours ago, herne79 said:

I wouldn't bother.

For the sake of an extra couple weeks of training, which really won't make much difference, you are risking possible fatigue (everyone needs a holiday after all) and upsetting first team players by putting them into the U23s.

Good point, thanks Herne!