Where to find attendance?

Does anyone know how you can see the summary of a game? (Ie the attendance, ref, weather etc)

When I click on a result it just displays the stats - sad I know but I also want to take a look at things like how many were there, what were the weather conditions etc

i Know you can do it from each teams fixtures page but that’s long winded - I’d rather just see the results from the week and then click it to view the info - I swear it used to be there in previous FMs 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Schedule>>Fixtures then click on the result of the match in question .. the window that opens up should be for he match information. Alternatively, why not set up a custom view of the fixtures pages ... you've only got do that once and you can see everything at a glance.

32 minutes ago, Hovis Dexter said:

Schedule>>Fixtures then click on the result of the match in question .. the window that opens up should be for he match information. Alternatively, why not set up a custom view of the fixtures pages ... you've only got do that once and you can see everything at a glance.

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing

There also doesn’t seem to be a way of seeing the information whilst a match is going on (used to be on the summary)

• 1 year later...

I'm wondering about this too.

I'm playing FM23 now after a few years off and don't see where I can see the attendance, referee, weather and all that info that was very present while reviewing a certain match fixture or in a match live (if it's your team).

Has that been removed? I'm not talking about just looking at attendance figures from the schedule >>> fixtures screen after the fact. I'm talking about when you click a certain fixture/match itself and you're in the match screens that show player ratings, highlights, analysis, etc. It used to be that you also had the match facts like ref, weather and attendance figures which added to the experience of being in a match live or reviewing a certain match fixture of two other teams. Now something feels like it's missing or incomplete when viewing a match.

Edited by PLF

On 12/06/2023 at 03:33, PLF said:

don't see where I can see the attendance, referee, weather and all that info that was very present while reviewing a certain match fixture

All of it can be added to your 'schedule' screen:

image.png.a02d809e7ee1d3cb2bfc873ddc8780db.png

Right-click in the top bar and add what you want.