Instant result half time

lucazz

I look for the opposite: skip the first half, do the team talk and then see the second half normally

4 ore fa, forameuss ha scritto:

No, and there likely won't be.  All the skin is doing is giving access to a function that's usually blocked off.  What you're describing would need completely new stuff in the code.

I don't know much about this stuff but are you sure that part of code doesn't exist in the game? i think when you start the game there should be a determined result for the half time. anyway I was looking for it for FM18 and if it was never done, sure it won't be done for an old edition at this point. I do not understand how to use the instant result... how do I make the changes? the gameplans are not enough, I need to see in first person what changes to make based on the result, the condition, the votes, the opportunity maybe to insert a young player etc

at most you can accept to skip the first half and make gameplan to schedule substitutions only due to injury or expulsion

Edited by lucazz

12 hours ago, lucazz said:

I look for the opposite: skip the first half, do the team talk and then see the second half normally

I don't know much about this stuff but are you sure that part of code doesn't exist in the game? i think when you start the game there should be a determined result for the half time. anyway I was looking for it for FM18 and if it was never done, sure it won't be done for an old edition at this point. I do not understand how to use the instant result... how do I make the changes? the gameplans are not enough, I need to see in first person what changes to make based on the result, the condition, the votes, the opportunity maybe to insert a young player etc

at most you can accept to skip the first half and make gameplan to schedule substitutions only due to injury or expulsion

Yes, I'm fairly sure there isn't code in the game specifically to do what you're asking.  There's code to simulate a full result. There's code to play out to a result.  You're asking for something in between, which doesn't exist.

Don't know

I think that the final result can be simulated from the beginning only by keeping certain conditions firm. (In fact with this standard instant result you can't do any changes once the game started and all the conditions are established before)

I think that every change we make in the game generates another simulation.

I think that, after the initial team talk and the questions in the tunnel, a first simulation is generated. then everything we do (team talk, shouts, subs, tactical changes) generates others. otherwise the game would make no sense.

So, without injury, expulsion or other extraordinary change, a first step should be the team talk at half time.

17 hours ago, lucazz said:

Can you currently skip to half time?

If you cant, then no it doesn't exist.

Even if it did, I'd be surprised that it went under the radar of skinners for so many years

2 hours ago, lucazz said:

someone should try to do it. it would certainly be much more useful than the instant result of now which cuts decisions and team talks (It's good for test)

i don’t think you understand. We literally can’t. It’s not possible. We can’t code new functions for the game, if it already exists then fine, but it doesn’t, and it won’t.