I make my own patch

You score them by looking at how the players play in real life and then typing in that number in the corresponding attribute box.

A question, if I may, when you say patch do you actually mean database or some kind of mod?

25 minutes ago, Baodan said:

You score them by looking at how the players play in real life and then typing in that number in the corresponding attribute box.

A question, if I may, when you say patch do you actually mean database or some kind of mod?

What I mean by the score is: How do I know if a player's passing attributes are 16? and  yes kind of mod

5 minutes ago, Marko1989 said:

If you are asking how to know which player should have 16 for passing for example, there is no formula for that, you must decide that on your own opinion. But my answer is similar to what Baodan said so maybe that is not what you meant

My ability to observe is very bad, how do I know if a player's attributes is good or bad?

2 minutes ago, Lesnarking said:

My ability to observe is very bad, how do I know if a player's attributes is good or bad?

Oh.. That is a very complicated question :) Maybe you could do a research on some webistes where they have all the statistics through the season. For example whoscored website has statistics on "key passes per game" , "dribbles per game" and so on.

31 minutes ago, Marko1989 said:

Oh.. That is a very complicated question :) Maybe you could do a research on some webistes where they have all the statistics through the season. For example whoscored website has statistics on "key passes per game" , "dribbles per game" and so on.

How can I tell by watching the players? is it bad or good?

Well the FM data is done by the enormous (over 1000 strong) group of researchers. We can all kind of have an input on each others work as well, and there are head researchers who oversee what we do. Then the data we submit gets tested and any oddities that come along the way are subsequently reviewed.

You're never going to be able to imitate that on an individual level, but it is just our opinions based on the players we know. There is a huge advantage of doing this in a vacuum though for one club, because you aren't rating Player A in your team against Player X in another team. Although sometimes that does get lost on researchers as well, I've had a few down the years who say "I think my player X should be rated better than your player Y" to which the only response is, rate your player better then. As it's of no concern to me what they think. 

3 hours ago, Lesnarking said:

How can I tell by watching the players? is it bad or good?

If they pass the ball and it goes to their team mate it's good, if it goes to the other team or out of play, it's bad.

12 hours ago, santy001 said:

Well the FM data is done by the enormous (over 1000 strong) group of researchers. We can all kind of have an input on each others work as well, and there are head researchers who oversee what we do. Then the data we submit gets tested and any oddities that come along the way are subsequently reviewed.

You're never going to be able to imitate that on an individual level, but it is just our opinions based on the players we know. There is a huge advantage of doing this in a vacuum though for one club, because you aren't rating Player A in your team against Player X in another team. Although sometimes that does get lost on researchers as well, I've had a few down the years who say "I think my player X should be rated better than your player Y" to which the only response is, rate your player better then. As it's of no concern to me what they think. 

sorry, I do not understand you

5 hours ago, Lesnarking said:

Thanks

I admire your desire to do this but this is a mammoth task for one person and as mentioned takes 100's / 1000's of people to do this currently

In terms of attributes there will be some information of what each attribute means. Unless you are watching every player of every team for every match how can you be accurate? If you remain patient all the player attributes will be updated in FM22 ;)