Transfer fee and place players on transfer list

1. The transfer offer I receive for my highly rated players (4/5 star) is much lower than the actual value of the player. For example, when my player is valued at 40mil euros, the offer I will receive from other clubs will be around 20mil euros and the buying club will not increase their offer when I try to negotiate. 

2. When I try to offer my players to other clubs who are surplus to requirements or unhappy at the club, in most cases there will be no interest from other clubs, unless I reduce their selling price way lower than their actual market value and even then, there will be no clubs registering their interest to buy my players. For example: Player A is valued at 40mil euros and current wages is at 160k per week and is currently unhappy at my club. When I put this player on transfer list, there will be no interest from other clubs. So I will try to offer the player to other clubs at the selling price of 30mil euros, there will still be no interest from other clubs. Even when I offer 20mil euros, no clubs will be interested to buy this player, whom performed for my club in the previous seasons. Sometimes there will only be clubs interested to buy this player when the selling price reduced less than 10mil euros.

Please have a look at these issues and get it fixed. Thanks!

Rule number 1 for selling players: NEVER put them on the transfer list! :D Just offer them out.

I believe the logic goes like this: Once they are transfer listed, the clubs know you really want to get rid of them, so they will offer less (because they know you're trying to shift them).

Well, I do understand the situation when we place our players on the transfer list, and getting far lesser transfer offer from the interested clubs. But, even when the player is not being transfer listed, and he's an 4 star player, the transfer offer usually be unacceptable. It'll be way below the actual value of the player. 

Screenshot_2021-08-17-00-44-06-59_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

Edited by Eswaran

• 4 weeks later...

If you came to me and offered me a new TV at full asking price, I would turn you down as I'm not looking to buy a new TV - I've already got one.

However if you offered it to me a significantly cut price, I might be tempted. It'll either be a cheap upgrade or maybe I can sell it on for more.

Point is, if you're offering out a player clubs were not in the market for them, they weren't scouting them, so to consider buying them it's got to be a good deal.