easier to get infos to set opposition instructions !

dieguitoch

Hello !

I like set Opposition Instructions but if find it takes too much time beacause I have to do too many clicks to get to the informations I need. It would be nice if in the "Tactic -> Opposition" screen we could have more information and be able to edit it like we're able in other areas of the game (squad,tactic, etc.).

The formation could be shown the same way as on the "Team Selection" screen where we can see the roles their players are supposed to use.

Also, a very important addition, would be to let us tweak the columns we want to see in this "Opposition" screen. Be able to insert/remove columns ! I don't need to see what instruction I give in the columns (they're already shown on the left, in the opposition formation). I would rather like to be able to see some attributes and stats that would allow me to make my choices more efficiently.

I hope I'm understandable !...

Thanks...

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Thank you for taking the time to input your suggestion. This has been noted and is part of our internal database of features to consider. It may be rejected or end up in a future version of FM after further development. Something to note for future feature requests would be that we are cautious not to make the game less realistic and sometimes giving too many options and too much information takes away some realism