Less emphasis on star ratings

jtaddy

Hello,

In future games I would like to less emphasis on the star rating for scout reports, which player fits in which position best and even how good they are overall. 

I think this takes away the attributes side of things. For Example, a striker in my team who scored 20 goals in League one then get promoted to championship he scored 10-15 goals. His star rating is down as “an average league one player” even though he is established as that he can score in the championship.

I would like to see the star rating either removed and more focus on attributes or a feature to remove the star ratings. I’ve never know a scout to use star ratings when completing scout reports. 

brilliant game as always.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/09/2021 at 11:58, jtaddy said:

Hello,

In future games I would like to less emphasis on the star rating for scout reports, which player fits in which position best and even how good they are overall. 

I think this takes away the attributes side of things. For Example, a striker in my team who scored 20 goals in League one then get promoted to championship he scored 10-15 goals. His star rating is down as “an average league one player” even though he is established as that he can score in the championship.

I would like to see the star rating either removed and more focus on attributes or a feature to remove the star ratings. I’ve never know a scout to use star ratings when completing scout reports. 

brilliant game as always.

Maybe try this?

• 2 months later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to suggest this, just to provide some information - stars are simply one of the games presentation mediums for information at a glance that is a staff members opinion. It is something we will consider though and it may be declined as a feature, or following further development could go on to be included in the future of the FM series.