Priisek Dark FM21 Skin inc. TOUCH Pro Version Updated 15.09.21

priisek

A base skin alternative with a dark background. Get rid of nearly all the intense purple colors of the default FM21 skin. Massive Overhaul with Basic & Pro Version.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/wo734pnu8h4mf/priisek_skin

Hi all

I've been making skins for many years but this is my 1st season of uploading for everyone else to enjoy & hopefully from downloads so far, you are enjoying!

I'll be back for FM22, can't wait to be honest, loving my venture into YouTube content creation also.

Many thanks to everyone who has supported my projects so far & onwards to FM22.

With this latest update, its now been updated to Basic & PRO/PRO PLUS Version

Many Thanks for your support & please come join the youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/PRIISEK

Priisek

★★★PRO PLUS Option★★★

★★★This gives you the HIDDEN ATTRIBUTES if you own the IN GAME EDITOR! ★★★

In game editor required if you want the full CAPA info (Hidden Attributes) & fresh game required.

(Please note! Percentage NOT available on TOUCH & XBox Gamepass Versions in this Tactics screen)

YOUR SKINS FOLDER MUST LOOK LIKE THE DIRECTORY SCREEN SHOT TO GET PRO VERSIONS TO WORK!!

priisek-dark-fm21-skin-may.jpg

directorye97a8c5da384ff75.md (1).png

1080p-profile-17d7cf3e32ffa1e99.png

1080p-profile-280968cf23f3e339e.md.png

1080p-match90a1adb4fb4d59a3.md.png

homecce730ec5f932dae.md.png

tactics5957cd8df928e182.md.png

85652ac0bd016bc9d.md.png

9eb202dab54d84013.md.png

Edited by priisek

Hi @Priisek, hope you're well.

Unfortunately, we don't allow content to be placed behind paywalls to be posted on this forum. Our rules allow optional donations, however not providing content unless a donation has been made falls firmly underneath the definition of content behind paywalls.

Please either provide the "Plus version" for free, or remove any mentions of a Pro version that require a payment.

5 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Hi @Priisek, hope you're well.

Unfortunately, we don't allow content to be placed behind paywalls to be posted on this forum. Our rules allow optional donations, however not providing content unless a donation has been made falls firmly underneath the definition of content behind paywalls.

Please either provide the "Plus version" for free, or remove any mentions of a Pro version that require a payment.

Edited. Sorry, I'm me to the uploading Thanks

Won't happen again.

Priisek