When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Okaaaaay. Today is the first day of real hope - REAL hope for the BETA drop. And the sun has come out in all it's glory on a usually cold end of October Thursday. We all know are jobs today. Keep an eye on any info we can get re: Miles Twitter, getting a word from Neil, the mods, YouTubers who were testing the Alpha, Steam DB updates etc etc. I'm predicting we have around a six-hour show today, so let's take it to them. The Tuesday & Wednesday battles we deep down expected to lose. THIS is the WAR! 

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, PhilT said:

So nothing to deter us from Miles Twitter posts. I believe i'm right in saying that the YouTubers have finished their Alpha test posts. All lining up nicely

I genuinely think us veterans of the beta thread on here should be given the alpha build to test and post on here how good it is

4 minutes ago, LolloViola said:

starting to feel that awkward feeling between exciting for the release and sadness for the end of this thread

I'm sure @gunner86 had set up a support group for such things. I managed to get over my disappointment from the 19, 20 & 21 beta threads by getting a job at Greggs and only getting paid in the out of date stock at the end of every week.

5 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I'm sure @gunner86 had set up a support group for such things. I managed to get over my disappointment from the 19, 20 & 21 beta threads by getting a job at Greggs and only getting paid in the out of date stock at the end of every week.

I'm already planning the reunion

22 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I genuinely think us veterans of the beta thread on here should be given the alpha build to test and post on here how good it is

Totally agree with that. Even if I wasn't one of the people given it, I would be far happier knowing it's going to guys like yourself rather than lightweight YouTubers