When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

I think today is probably the best chance of it arriving, other than 26th October.

Today meaning Thursday?  It's still Wednesday for some of us.

Edited by keeper#1

Today is Thursday 21st of October, but if you put on a tin foil hat whilst eating a Greggs steak bake for breakfast, washed down with some eye of newt extract and read todays date in reverse, you can clearly see today is the day:

reBotco fo fsrif ytnEwT yAdsruht

6 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Today is Thursday 21st of October, but if you put on a tin foil hat whilst eating a Greggs steak bake for breakfast, washed down with some eye of newt extract and read todays date in reverse, you can clearly see today is the day:

reBotco fo fsrif ytnEwT yAdsruht

That’s the kind of sweet, beautiful, Greggs related, organic, artisanal logic this threads been missing. 
Welcome home brother. We missed you

9 hours ago, Lindhoffen said:

Like I've probably said five times in this thread already: it's out on Tuesday.

For someone so certain of something (that is absolutely anything but certain), you do seem to be spending an awful lot of time here…

image.gif.ca7c5eb92066510ec2c487d7d6faf7a3.gif

What game are you likely to be playing, that you have to immediately look to shut down, when it does come out though? Almost definitely going to be Warhammer 2 for me. Got an all important network game to fire up as soon as its available and downloaded.

Just now, santy001 said:

What game are you likely to be playing, that you have to immediately look to shut down, when it does come out though? Almost definitely going to be Warhammer 2 for me. Got an all important network game to fire up as soon as its available and downloaded.

If I’m playing anything it’ll be Civ VI, although struggling to get into it at the moment, so I’ve mostly been sticking to creating custom kits for editor saves.

4 minutes ago, santy001 said:

Star wars old republic for me

8 minutes ago, santy001 said:

Crusader Kings 3....but i'll probably come back to it

51 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

For someone so certain of something (that is absolutely anything but certain), you do seem to be spending an awful lot of time here…

image.gif.ca7c5eb92066510ec2c487d7d6faf7a3.gif

I'm just offering a valuable public service for free, mate. You can either listen or not.

50 minutes ago, santy001 said:

Wait,

There are other games?

5 minutes ago, Lindhoffen said:

You're aware that's neither a pound nor a dollar sign though, right?

Wow, you like to be pedantic dont you. 

Here have a muffin and sit back down in your corner, where you cant offend anyone with your wonderful personality.

images (7).jpeg

Edited by callamity

1 hour ago, gunner86 said:

That’s the kind of sweet, beautiful, Greggs related, organic, artisanal logic this threads been missing. 
Welcome home brother. We missed you

I've let you and  @kevhamster down, I've just not had time to come on here, I know I know I need to sort my life out, and after my 38th vegan sausage roll and a perusal at all the new Chuck Norris gifs, I feel like I'm back.

Has that negative nancy guy been back on to ruin everyones day? Can't remember his name, proper wet wipe, always putting us down for believing the beta (pronounced b-e-t-a) is out today.

1 minute ago, callamity said:

Wow, you like to be pedantic dont you. 

Here have a muffin and sit back down in your corner, where you cant offend anyone with your wobderful personality.

images (7).jpeg

Pedantic? :lol::lol: Mate, are you twelve or something? You better lie down and put a cold towel on your head, you're delirious.

Cheers for the muffin, buddy!

2 minutes ago, Mr Figo said:

Does anyone have a link to the database updates?

Don't think SI ever put anything out like that. Usually its going to be a case of those in the community feverishly hunting down the changes once the beta is available. 

25 minutes ago, Lindhoffen said:

I'm just offering a valuable public service for free, mate. You can either listen or not.

Like the valuable public service you offered yesterday, when you said Atalanta would beat United?

That aged well