Regen faces in FM22

PigeonStrangler

People who enjoy this game have made a software that allows realistic faces to be made and placed on regens.  The YouTuber Zealand has a video on it).  This isn’t pictures of real world people, they are computer generated using a mix of many other faces.  It’s a brilliant piece of software.

Is there anyway FM22 can use software like this, put it in the game, and give us realistic looking regen faces for the first time?  I only ask this question because I know the capability to do it is now there.  

This would be universally welcomed by everyone.  

Edited by PigeonStrangler

Even though they can't use the same software, they should absolutely aim for something similar.
The amount of immersion this feature would add is greater than any other feature ever included.
I will never ever play the game without that facepack again, until the deafult newgen faces reaches the same quality.
The only downsides is that there is a finite number of faces in their facepack so you have to use duplicates eventually and that they look quite the same.
Since there are som many you will probably never notice the duplicates.
That they look the same and that the pictures does not "age" is the only real issues  i can think of.  

Edited by niklas88

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

We want to make our newgen faces the best they can be and our Art and Animation are passionate about this, this has been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.