Packing & Impact stats and Watch only one player

12 hours ago, channibalism said:

First of all, good day guys.
I'm playing FM21.

I have 2 questions:

1- Where can I view Packing & Impact statistics on FM?

2- Is there a way to watch only one player in a match (post-match highlights)?

Sorry if the topic is not appropriate.

1. Not sure what you mean by packing and impact- please explain further

2. Not that I am aware of

15 hours ago, channibalism said:

First of all, good day guys.
I'm playing FM21.

I have 2 questions:

1- Where can I view Packing & Impact statistics on FM?

2- Is there a way to watch only one player in a match (post-match highlights)?

Sorry if the topic is not appropriate.

Nice! Packing numbers is taking players out in a play.

Packing rate = dribblings + diagonal passes + vertical passes

Higher the packing rate, higher Impact score. The video used Toni Kroos as a good example for this.

As for your second point, probably note.

I think if xA isn’t in FM22, then stats like Diagional Passes or Vertical Passes are probably not there either.

Edited by Sonic Youth

20 saat önce, FrazT said:

1. Not sure what you mean by packing and impact- please explain further

2. Not that I am aware of

@Sonic Youth mentioned; Packing means eliminating a man by dribbling or passing. On the other hand, a coup simply means ousting the defenders.
I don't know where to see these stats?

The other thing is: I want to watch any of my players, just "moments" when he touches the ball.
Normally, I can watch players who are not on my roster (players to whom I have sent observers) from scout reports and I want to know if this is available for my own players? @Nahuelzn

6 minutes ago, kentonizking said:

Sounds American to me

*sigh*

Packing is a German invention that first came into focus during the Euro 2016. It was a nice feature then and something unprecedented in (free TV) German football television. Normally football, especially the national team, is the classical "lowest common denominator" and focuses only on phrases, easy to digest quantitative data, and mentality. Something like "You have to want it more" or "Run and fight" are held highly and tactical ideas are only judged on results and quantitative data.

Packing was qualitative data but sadly that just doesn't fly over here thanks to football romantics all over the place and the dislike many organised fans have against "modern football" and so-called experts have against "laptop managers". There was an article sometimes back about how managers coming from other developed football nations are confused about the shallowness of the German football press and ow managers whose stated philosophy goes beyond "Pressing", "Possession", "Counter" or other basic ideas and who (gasp!) try to explain them, are quickly deemed to be out-of-touch elites who don't "live" football. And sadly some culture wars of organised fans and struggling former big clubs that profit from nostalgia and hatred of "modern football" only make this even more pronounced.

• 4 weeks later...