Why are updates not published?

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, mnpjam said:

We are waiting the game but any features is not published. Why ? Every year we are waiting remain a  one week.

Us developers are working hard to ensure the game is the best possible when it's released and further information upon the feature set etc. will be forthcoming in due course.

The promotional side of things isn't something I'm involved with, but from my limited understanding advertising a mobile product far in advance of it's launch isn't considered to be efficient, especially if another similar product (FM PC) is being publicized at the same time.

PS - Please be patient, I think you'll enjoy this years game a lot - I look forward to hearing your feedback once its released :D

2 horas atrás, Marc Vaughan disse:

Us developers are working hard to ensure the game is the best possible when it's released and further information upon the feature set etc. will be forthcoming in due course.

The promotional side of things isn't something I'm involved with, but from my limited understanding advertising a mobile product far in advance of it's launch isn't considered to be efficient, especially if another similar product (FM PC) is being publicized at the same time.

PS - Please be patient, I think you'll enjoy this years game a lot - I look forward to hearing your feedback once its released :D

I know its not your department, but efficient how? The game would sell less? If anything I've seen comments on social networks like "oh it doesn't have anything new, that's why they don't announce". Also I don't think it's competing with FM PC at all. And knowing new features wouldn't create even more hype? 

I'm actually curious and I think we all would like to understand more why this happens every year (and you guys seeing the same posts about lack of new features announcements every year 😁

24 minutes ago, Hildor said:

I know its not your department, but efficient how? The game would sell less? If anything I've seen comments on social networks like "oh it doesn't have anything new, that's why they don't announce". Also I don't think it's competing with FM PC at all. And knowing new features wouldn't create even more hype? 

I'm actually curious and I think we all would like to understand more why this happens every year (and you guys seeing the same posts about lack of new features announcements every year 😁

You’re gonna have to be patient. How many mobile games get the same big build up and announcements as a big PC and console tiltle? None. 

I’m not buying FM22 this year but I am definitely buying FMM22 for my iPad. I think it’s been a great game for years. Different from full fat FM and Touch of course but still a great game in its own right. I hope they never stop making it. 

3 horas atrás, MrManagerMan disse:

You’re gonna have to be patient. How many mobile games get the same big build up and announcements as a big PC and console tiltle? None. 

I’m not buying FM22 this year but I am definitely buying FMM22 for my iPad. I think it’s been a great game for years. Different from full fat FM and Touch of course but still a great game in its own right. I hope they never stop making it. 

It's not a matter of being patient, that's really not what I was asking there,I am genuinely curious about that efficienty question, nothing to do with the game, just honest curiosity (if Marc can talk about that of course). 

Also no one is asking for a big build up like PC, all we are asking is to know the features a bit early than the usual few days before launch, if you look at coming games in Google play store for example,a lot mention the game features (there's a lot of dodgy games there too 😁

10 hours ago, Hildor said:

It's not a matter of being patient, that's really not what I was asking there,I am genuinely curious about that efficienty question, nothing to do with the game, just honest curiosity (if Marc can talk about that of course). 

Also no one is asking for a big build up like PC, all we are asking is to know the features a bit early than the usual few days before launch, if you look at coming games in Google play store for example,a lot mention the game features (there's a lot of dodgy games there too 😁

Would love a proper answer from Marc, and definitely not an expert in this, but I believe there's a theory with mobile games that if you advertise too far in advance of it going on sale, people will have forgotten about it by then. That said, I think FMM isn't a typical mobile game and they could probably announce it earlier and people wouldn't lose enthusiasm. 

1 hora atrás, StephenCronin disse:

Would love a proper answer from Marc, and definitely not an expert in this, but I believe there's a theory with mobile games that if you advertise too far in advance of it going on sale, people will have forgotten about it by then. That said, I think FMM isn't a typical mobile game and they could probably announce it earlier and people wouldn't lose enthusiasm. 

Exactly, I can understand games being forgotten if announced to early, tbh Ive pre register for games on Google play and when they come I didn't even remember I had registered 😁but like you said that isn't the case with big titles like FMM (yeah FMM is consistently on top sales charts throughout the year so I would say its a big title on mobile). 

Le 24/10/2021 à 09h07, StephenCronin a déclaré :

J'aimerais une bonne réponse de Marc, et certainement pas un expert dans ce domaine, mais je crois qu'il y a une théorie avec les jeux mobiles selon laquelle si vous faites de la publicité trop loin avant qu'il ne soit mis en vente, les gens l'auront oublié d'ici là. Cela dit, je pense que FMM n'est pas un jeu mobile typique et qu'ils pourraient probablement l'annoncer plus tôt et que les gens ne perdraient pas leur enthousiasme.

Yes, I’m agree, it’s not a mobile game like an other. We are passionnate by this game and the versions to become.

• SI Staff
6 hours ago, titi77400 said:

Yes, I’m agree, it’s not a mobile game like an other. We are passionnate by this game and the versions to become.

A random request (hopefully you won't mind) - we've put a lot of effort into improving the non-English translations on FMM this year and if possible would you mind giving some feedback on how the French translation looks when the game comes out.

(I'm presuming from your 'quote' being in french that you're a native french speaker - Sandy who joined our team this year is bi-lingual and he's been a huge help with that side of things ..)

26th already today so I'm not sure when the new features will be released? Will it be the last day of this month? Let's hope it was worth the wait lol. Best wishes to the mobile team though with the release. I have £5 gift card credit left on the Play Store so I'll be using that towards buying FMM 22. I'm ready to lose every game again like I did on FMM 21 lol. 

3 horas atrás, Marc Vaughan disse:

A random request (hopefully you won't mind) - we've put a lot of effort into improving the non-English translations on FMM this year and if possible would you mind giving some feedback on how the French translation looks when the game comes out.

(I'm presuming from your 'quote' being in french that you're a native french speaker - Sandy who joined our team this year is bi-lingual and he's been a huge help with that side of things ..)

If you need help with the Portuguese translation I can help, noticed a few minor language mistakes last year. 

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, Hildor said:

If you need help with the Portuguese translation I can help, noticed a few minor language mistakes last year. 

Please by all means message me any issues once the game is out - it'd be much appreciated, it's an area I'm trying to improve ... but sadly my language skills are rather limited (which is why I'm glad there are far cleverer people than I on the team here :D ).

6 hours ago, Hummingbird Saltalamacchia said:

26th already today so I'm not sure when the new features will be released? Will it be the last day of this month? Let's hope it was worth the wait lol. Best wishes to the mobile team though with the release. I have £5 gift card credit left on the Play Store so I'll be using that towards buying FMM 22. I'm ready to lose every game again like I did on FMM 21 lol. 

@Hummingbird Saltalamacchia my friend if it happens msg me and i will go with you in detail how to win everything. I dream that in 2022 i will loose every time coz it will be a challenge :)

2 hours ago, Zoot said:

. I dream that in 2022 i will loose every time coz it will be a challenge

I'm sure we can make this dream come true with FMM21. Simply let me create a tactic for you, and do your team selection by only using the quick pick option. I promise you won't win anything! 😂

Edited by Footix

22 saat önce, Marc Vaughan said:

Please by all means message me any issues once the game is out - it'd be much appreciated, it's an area I'm trying to improve ... but sadly my language skills are rather limited (which is why I'm glad there are far cleverer people than I on the team here :D ).

I have a one question. In Turkey the game How much will it be sold for? 

• SI Staff
27 minutes ago, mnpjam said:

I have a one question. In Turkey the game How much will it be sold for? 

I'm afraid as a developer I'm not entirely certain - I'm loathe to quote a specific price as I don't know the exchange rates etc. ... sometimes we don't change the price tier but a platform owner might change the exchange rate they use and thus increase or decrease the price.

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, Zoot said:

So @Marc Vaughan can we know about those clubs with Basque rules? Beside Bilbao what are those clubs and what are the rules?

Bilbao are the only club who can sign only basque players.

If you're looking for club's who are challenging because of restrictions then Chivas only sign players with Mexican heritage in a similar manner.

On 27/10/2021 at 17:20, Marc Vaughan said:

Bilbao are the only club who can sign only basque players.

If you're looking for club's who are challenging because of restrictions then Chivas only sign players with Mexican heritage in a similar manner.

Chivas and its B Team, Tapatío, which plays in Mexican Expansion League and cannot be promoted to Mexican First Division.