FM22 - stadium pictures on club overview...

_neallyons_

Just wondering if anybody can help me in adding the mini stadium pictures onto the standard skin at all? i know in years gone by i could just edit or add in a panel or some code and it would bring up the stadium pictures but i havent played FM for around 3-4 years now so just jumping back in with FM22!

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks. 

6 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

Possible at release when Resource Archiver becomes available so we can extract the files.

The flut fm22 skin already has the mini stadium pictures on that skin, im not a fan of that skin so dont want to run it but any idea how we could extract that particular part?

On the attached image you can see the stadium pic in the middle - i dont care for the picture to the left or the one top left so i dont want them just that stadium picture on the club info screen. 

Screenshot (39).png

Em 24/10/2021 em 19:59, _neallyons_ disse:

Just wondering if anybody can help me in adding the mini stadium pictures onto the standard skin at all? i know in years gone by i could just edit or add in a panel or some code and it would bring up the stadium pictures but i havent played FM for around 3-4 years now so just jumping back in with FM22!

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks. 

Put inside Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/panels/club or Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/skins/skinname/panels/club

club overview stadium panel.xml

On 27/10/2021 at 22:50, FmTuga said:

Put inside Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/panels/club or Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/skins/skinname/panels/club

club overview stadium panel.xml 5.54 kB · 14 downloads

thank you - if i want to use the standard FM22 skin, how would i go about doing that as it has no "skinname" folder under "skins" 

41 minutes ago, _neallyons_ said:

thank you - if i want to use the standard FM22 skin, how would i go about doing that as it has no "skinname" folder under "skins" 

"skinname" is the name of your skin. if you've got heffam for example, it'd be heffam

9 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

"skinname" is the name of your skin. if you've got heffam for example, it'd be heffam

i have other skins inside the "skins" folder but im asking if i wanted to use the standard FM skin, that doesnt have a folder inside "skins" so where would i add this panel for it to work? 

15 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

unfortunately this club overview stadium panel hasnt worked - i downloaded the standard base22 skin and created "panels" and then "club" folders and put the overview file in there and it doesnt show any stadium pics on the club overview :(

vor 5 Stunden schrieb _neallyons_:

unfortunately this club overview stadium panel hasnt worked - i downloaded the standard base22 skin and created "panels" and then "club" folders and put the overview file in there and it doesnt show any stadium pics on the club overview :(

For this club overview with stadiums from flut, you need more panels. Not only the club overview.

Edited by vonreichsm

17 horas atrás, _neallyons_ disse:

It´s working my friend

This is my stadium pack FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1 (sortitoutsi.net)

96851eddefd84ecf539b4f0761b9875d.png

On 04/11/2021 at 16:51, FmTuga said:

It´s working my friend

This is my stadium pack FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1 (sortitoutsi.net)

96851eddefd84ecf539b4f0761b9875d.png

i have downloaded the base22 skin and created "panels" and then "club" folders and put the overview file you have posted up here into the "club" folder and nothing is showing... no stadium picture at all! i also have that FMT stadium pack!

27 minutes ago, _neallyons_ said:

look here... 

iv done what you told me to do.

image_2021-11-07_001843.png

Rename the file in there to club overview stadium panel. When you download a xml file from this site it changes the name of it so you just need to rename it.

Edited by Watson156