FM22 Physical Condition in Percentage mod?

saint.666

Hi 

is there  a way to add condition and match sharpness to the default skin on the player profile and squad/tactical screen

I'm aware that there are skin that offer these features .. but they are very cluttered and would prefer to use the default skin..

Id appreciate you assistance 

Edited by saint.666

• saint.666 changed the title to FM22 Physical Condition in Percentage mod?
On 26/10/2021 at 03:42, saint.666 said:

Hi 

is there  a way to add condition and match sharpness to the default skin on the player profile and squad/tactical screen

I'm aware that there are skin that offer these features .. but they are very cluttered and would prefer to use the default skin..

Id appreciate you assistance 

Same procedure as with FM21 see this link:

Make sure you add the attached to your skin in addition (unpack in your skin folder) and reload skin (empty cache)

As you can see in screenshots, works great!

1451473291_CL2022SkinBETAscreens.thumb.png.73eff584741b264afe01386a4db64381.png394801572_CL2022SkinBETAscreens-2.thumb.png.8c0e550c2bfd7a663830b8b28570b7bc.png

properties.7z

Edited by a31632

16 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

@a31632

Thanks for uploading these. Your skin looks absolutely incredible, especially the half time tactic view. Was that hard to do? 

Thanks for the feedback! That screenshot is actually from the "match in between highlights" panel, but coding can be used for halftime screen as well by the way.

The below are my actual half time and full time screens:

1056016533_Screenshot(14).thumb.png.80843f12233ba1d4d62ba6d3a4507c9e.png348431193_Screenshot(18).thumb.png.23137dfc85e9ec88ee2847a4a6087210.png

8 hours ago, a31632 said:

Same procedure as with FM21 see this link:

Make sure you add the attached to your skin in addition (unpack in your skin folder) and reload skin (empty cache)

As you can see in screenshots, works great!

1451473291_CL2022SkinBETAscreens.thumb.png.73eff584741b264afe01386a4db64381.png394801572_CL2022SkinBETAscreens-2.thumb.png.8c0e550c2bfd7a663830b8b28570b7bc.png

properties.7z 64.54 kB · 16 downloads

Thank you so much for your reply.. and really appreciate your responses to this and my previous posts on this topic

However.. Im a total novice .. and therefore I was not clear about the process .. so i will describe what Ive done step by step.. 

1) I extracted (via archiver) the base skin/Panels

2) I opened Team squad XML file .. but only found <record id="PftI" auto_hide_priority="2000" /> and <record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="2000" /> so i could not find the exact or anything similar code you shown in your post .. maybe due to you using a different skin in that case

3) in any case I replaced ALL "PftI" and "PcOI" codes with "PRCF".. with exactly the same wording/code shown in your screenshot (auto_hide_priority="3" width "90")

4) I placed the edited squad xml file directly in skin folder

5) downloaded extracted properties.7z file you attached and placed it (as a subfolder) in skin folder 

6) loaded the game ... emptied cache .. and reloaded skin.. went to squad screen ..

no change

so i thought maybe  i just need to deleted "PftI" and "PcOI"and replace them with PRCF  while keeping everything the same.. and repeated steps 4 5 and 6

Again no change 

by the way ....  i did not understand when said in you post "The change with the IBH panels was, as I mentioned, relatively simple, the code for player condition ("PcOI") needs to be added into the panels for it to show. Some resizing might be needed as obviously the icons take space away from other items in the panels" ... but i saw your response to another poster saying that it did not matter or something along those line.. so not sure if this issue is critical when it comes to the base skin/panels

Im sorry if a missed something obvious but as i said I have not done anything like this before.. so I really appreciate patience and  help on this matter... 

7 hours ago, saint.666 said:

Thank you so much for your reply.. and really appreciate your responses to this and my previous posts on this topic

However.. Im a total novice .. and therefore I was not clear about the process .. so i will describe what Ive done step by step.. 

1) I extracted (via archiver) the base skin/Panels

2) I opened Team squad XML file .. but only found <record id="PftI" auto_hide_priority="2000" /> and <record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="2000" /> so i could not find the exact or anything similar code you shown in your post .. maybe due to you using a different skin in that case

3) in any case I replaced ALL "PftI" and "PcOI" codes with "PRCF".. with exactly the same wording/code shown in your screenshot (auto_hide_priority="3" width "90")

4) I placed the edited squad xml file directly in skin folder

5) downloaded extracted properties.7z file you attached and placed it (as a subfolder) in skin folder 

6) loaded the game ... emptied cache .. and reloaded skin.. went to squad screen ..

no change

so i thought maybe  i just need to deleted "PftI" and "PcOI"and replace them with PRCF  while keeping everything the same.. and repeated steps 4 5 and 6

Again no change 

by the way ....  i did not understand when said in you post "The change with the IBH panels was, as I mentioned, relatively simple, the code for player condition ("PcOI") needs to be added into the panels for it to show. Some resizing might be needed as obviously the icons take space away from other items in the panels" ... but i saw your response to another poster saying that it did not matter or something along those line.. so not sure if this issue is critical when it comes to the base skin/panels

Im sorry if a missed something obvious but as i said I have not done anything like this before.. so I really appreciate patience and  help on this matter... 

Ok, let me start by saying that I never tried to implement this myself in the “base skin” if that is indeed what you are using now. I think you downloaded skin panels with the resource Archiver but that might not be the actual “base skin”. I never was interested in the base skin but I know it usually gets released when the full version is out.

Your second method by “deleting the standard coding and replacing with the indicated code” is the correct way to do it. The “auto hide” code should be left the same and “size” needs be to enlarged to the value I indicated (the size needed for the icons is smaller than the graphics we are looking for). EDIT: also make sure you extracted the “properties” folder in the general skin folder (not in the panels folder)

Did you download a skin that has these    condition and match sharpness graphics in it (like for example the Tangfu skin)? If it doesn’t show with you when you load this skin that means for whatever reason it’s just not working with you or your configuration.

if it does work you can try to delete all graphics and the panels that aren’t important or you don’t like to get a base skin back and hopefully with the coding in that skin done properly it will still show these.

As I mentioned in my posting I can’t guarantee it works with everyone and in every skin but it works in mine (and some other skins out there)

Edited by a31632

14 hours ago, lugui said:

After a LOT of trial and error, reading and rereading the instructions passed by a31632 in the mentioned thread, I THINK I managed to implement the Physical Condition in Percentage.

I'll leave the files at the end, but I think it's worth explaining how I got it if anyone wants to try or improve the method, please do so. Please bear with me since I'm not an expert on skins, took me a while and maybe I sound repetitive and naive. I recommend using the fresh files extracted by Resource Archiver. The files that I edited were only: "team squad.xml", "team squad tactics panel.xml" and "match players bar widget"

1- I started the game, put a second skin other than the one I wanted to edit (I used Baseskin22) and closed the game.

2- With the game CLOSED, I started to edit the 3 files I mentioned above, in exact sequence.

3- For team squad.xml, I searched for ALL occurrences of PcOI and PfTi and replaced with the code below, like screenshot as well:

<record id="PRCF" auto_hide_priority="11" width="90"/>
<!-- player condition/fitness -->

teamsquadshot.thumb.png.85d61d5c4da3ac080fd23ea8a5c7622c.png

4- For "team squad tactics panel.xml", same logic. I searched for ALL occurrences of PcOI and PfTi and replaced with the code below, like screenshot as well:

<!-- player condition -->
<record id="PRCF" auto_hide_priority="11" width="80" alignment="centre"/>

teamsquadtaticsshot.thumb.png.5de3a86e292ee8e9a8478a0241bf58cd.png

5- For "match players bar widget", same logic. I searched for ALL occurrences of PcOI and PfTi and replaced with the code below, like screenshot as well:

<!--condition icon-->
                <widget class="client_object_property_panel" property="PRCF" width="80" navigation_focus_target="false" id="PRCF">
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
                    <record id="widget_properties">
                        <boolean id="label_disabled" value="true" />
                        <boolean id="show_hover_popup" value="false" />
                        <integer id="width" value="30" />
                        <flags id="icon_alignment" value="centre"/>
                    </record>
                </widget>

matchwidgetshot.PNG.f76c7a492f1f89f0e00f652bc227b56d.PNG

6- Finished the edits in the same way mentioned above (and according to the screenshots), I placed the 3 files in the panels/team folder. As a precaution, I put a copy of the "match players bar widget" in panels/widget, because I've seen this file there before too. But  guess it messed up my matches, not the subject here.

7- Extract the zip file from the properties folder shared by a31632 in my skin's home folder.

5.PNG.4c9c5611b19386a01aae7d0f4493743d.PNG

8- I started the game again, switched from the second skin to the skin I just edited and loaded the save.

9- Inside the save, I started to configure a custom view that I had already created and found the name of the new column to be added as per the screenshot. I added it to my custom view and that was it, I got the percentages back on the squad screen, on the tactics screen and during matches (I still need to edit this file better, but the percentages already show up)

2.PNG.54a0e5afb4cae4ae270d9b1deb568ede.PNG

1.PNG.7e3c8bf7875680805b275b8d44626357.PNG

6.PNG.76c24294ad546ccc962f204e147c1a4a.PNG

999.PNG.e6c297fd12bfefb4602fba87599a18a9.PNG

Thanks to a31632 for indicating the solution. In fact it's not that simple, it went wrong many times, but with a little patience and attention it was possible.

Sorry for such a long piece.

match players bar widget.xml 4.66 kB · 4 downloads team squad tactics panel.xml 22.52 kB · 4 downloads team squad.xml 44.07 kB · 6 downloads

@luguiexcellenet step by step guide.. and thanx must also to @a31632 for doing the initial work 

However..can you please share the name of skin that you are using ?

I would like to also ask both ur self and a31632 .. what if i want to separate the condition from match sharpness .. in that case will the code be:

<record id="PRCF" auto_hide_priority="2000" />
 <!-- player condition-->
<!-- player sharpness -->

??

1 hour ago, saint.666 said:

@luguiexcellenet step by step guide.. and thanx must also to @a31632 for doing the initial work 

However..can you please share the name of skin that you are using ?

I would like to also ask both ur self and a31632 .. what if i want to separate the condition from match sharpness .. in that case will the code be:

<!-- player condition-->
<!-- player sharpness -->

??

My skin is my own (personal) skin "Champions League 2022", (have been making a new version of it since 2014)

To answer your question on the coding: you can't duplicate codes in one xml file as it will only show once in the same screen, so that would not work

22 minutos atrás, saint.666 disse:

@a31632 thanx for the reply on the coding question

in relation to the skin i was asking @lugui for his since he attached the panel files 

It is also my personal skin, but the files I shared were extracted with the Resource Arch. Out of curiosity, were you able to get the condition percentage to work?

@a31632, since we got this far thanks to your instructions, would you be able to point out what file and what should I edit in order to have the percentages showing up where I marked with a red rectangle (please ignore the blue arrow)? This is the players attribute screen.

Thanks again!

image.png.25a08849c113ad48d2b6774fa74f8bf0.png

Edited by lugui

I've implemented the changed the @lugui laid out using the base skin and it is all working, which is great, but the Match Sharpness icon seems to have disappeared. I've noticed it is missing from the player profile screen and in the drop down you get when selecting players to play in your u18/u23/B team matches.

Here is an example:

image.png.c5aa465a1d3ee8d2bd8eef0ffcffc83a.png

Any one else having this issue and know how to fix it?

Thanks

Edited by frank_olaf

I just ran my game here and noticed that the % option is gone as well.

I had some Steam update before running the game, dont know if it updated any files or affected our workaround somehow.

Will try to investigate and maybe fix it once again (?)

Edited by lugui

23 minutes ago, frank_olaf said:

I've implemented the changed the @lugui laid out using the base skin and it is all working, which is great, but the Match Sharpness icon seems to have disappeared. I've noticed it is missing from the player profile screen and in the drop down you get when selecting players to play in your u18/u23/B team matches.

Here is an example:

Thanks

15 minutes ago, lugui said:

I just ran my game here and noticed that the % option is gone as well.

I had some Steam update before running the game, dont know if it updated any files or affected our workaround somehow.

Will try to investigate and maybe fix it once again (?)

Still working with me (in all screens)

171904426_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.47c9138c637197448e48c1df68802897.png

20 horas atrás, frank_olaf disse:

Here is an example:

Thanks

I got the %s back, but I had to delete the custom skin folder and extract my last backup version again, did this with the game closed. 

For some weird and unknown reason (to me, at least) it all got back together. I feel like this will be something happening a lot for this fix.

6 horas atrás, frank_olaf disse:

How did you get the percentages to show up in that panel? Did you edit panels other than the ones @luguidid? Thanks

Would like to know that as well, if you may, please. And @a31632, since we got this far thanks to your instructions, would you be able to point out what file and what should I edit in order to have the percentages showing up where I marked with a red rectangle (please ignore the blue arrow)? This is the players attribute screen.

1 hour ago, lugui said:

I got the %s back, but I had to delete the custom skin folder and extract my last backup version again, did this with the game closed. 

For some weird and unknown reason (to me, at least) it all got back together. I feel like this will be something happening a lot for this fix.

Would like to know that as well, if you may, please. And @a31632, since we got this far thanks to your instructions, would you be able to point out what file and what should I edit in order to have the percentages showing up where I marked with a red rectangle (please ignore the blue arrow)? This is the players attribute screen.

I’m away for the weekend so the earliest I will be able to reply and look at this will be Monday, sorry for the delay. Should be very straight forward 

1 minuto atrás, a31632 disse:

I’m away for the weekend so the earliest I will be able to reply and look at this will be Monday, sorry for the delay. Should be very straight forward 

No worries at all, mate. Whenever you can. Thanks for taking the time to assist us.

On 06/11/2021 at 00:49, frank_olaf said:

How did you get the percentages to show up in that panel? Did you edit panels other than the ones @luguidid? Thanks

I have edited all panels in my skin that contains the code for physical stats (physical and match sharpness). With me these panels are:

"player condition hint panel", "inbox content with player rehab panel" (which is the one in the screenshot), "player physical stats panel inbox", "player physical stats panel" and "player stats card widget"

In all panels I replaced the current code for the icons under "<widget class="pie_condition_label"" with:

<record id="object_property" get_property="PRCF" />

The layout in every panel depends on the skin used and how the rest is coded so it will need to be edited manually as every skin is different (my own files are coded specifically for my skin). If you don't have any of the files I indicated in your skin, you will need to extract them with the "Resource Archiver"

17 horas atrás, a31632 disse:

I have edited all panels in my skin that contains the code for physical stats (physical and match sharpness). With me these panels are:

"player condition hint panel", "inbox content with player rehab panel" (which is the one in the screenshot), "player physical stats panel inbox", "player physical stats panel" and "player stats card widget"

In all panels I replaced the current code for the icons under "<widget class="pie_condition_label"" with:

The layout in every panel depends on the skin used and how the rest is coded so it will need to be edited manually as every skin is different (my own files are coded specifically for my skin). If you don't have any of the files I indicated in your skin, you will need to extract them with the "Resource Archiver"

Once again, thanks for the explanation. I will give it a go later this week and keep the thread updated.

Em 08/11/2021 em 19:21, a31632 disse:

Resumed the work in this particular session, which I found to be controlled by the player attributes panel profile file. However, even after many hours of testing codes and alternatives, I couldn't get the values to change from the 1% that appears for all players, as highlighted by the red rectangle. Would you advise any specific changes or any tips worth trying to get the values correct, please? Thank you once again.

Here is the excerpt of the file Im currently working with:

<!-- Condition -->
						<widget class="label" row="2" column="0" column_span="3">
							<record id="object_property" get_property="Pcon" name="true"/>
						</widget>
						<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="conv" row="2" column="1" column_span="3">
							<record id="widget_info" class="condition_label" ivih="false" label_disabled="true" icon_alignment="right" mode="1"/>
							                <string id="format" value="[%number#1]%" />
							<record id="widget_properties" alignment="right,centre_y"/>
						</widget>
						<!-- Fitness -->
						<widget class="label" row="3" column="0" column_span="3" >
							<record id="object_property" get_property="Pfit" name="true"/>
						</widget>
						<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="fitv" row="3" column="1" column_span="3">
							<record id="widget_info" class="condition_label" ivih="false" alignment="right,centre_y" label_disabled="true" icon_alignment="right" mode="1"/>
						</widget>

image.png.06b9e7b0f28010b4d074abb1654dbcad.png

Edited by lugui

3 hours ago, lugui said:

Resumed the work in this particular session, which I found to be controlled by the player attributes panel profile file. However, even after many hours of testing codes and alternatives, I couldn't get the values to change from the 1% that appears for all players, as highlighted by the red rectangle. Would you advise any specific changes or any tips worth trying to get the values correct, please? Thank you once again.

Here is the excerpt of the file Im currently working with:

<!-- Condition -->
						<widget class="label" row="2" column="0" column_span="3">
						</widget>
						<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="conv" row="2" column="1" column_span="3">
							<record id="widget_info" class="condition_label" ivih="false" label_disabled="true" icon_alignment="right" mode="1"/>
						</widget>
						<!-- Fitness -->
						<widget class="label" row="3" column="0" column_span="3" >
						</widget>
						<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="fitv" row="3" column="1" column_span="3">
							<record id="widget_info" class="condition_label" ivih="false" alignment="right,centre_y" label_disabled="true" icon_alignment="right" mode="1"/>
						</widget>

image.png.06b9e7b0f28010b4d074abb1654dbcad.png

In this panel the code needs to be adjusted, I used this code to get the % showing:

<!-- Condition -->
                        <widget class="label" row="1" column="0" column_span="3" font="title" colour="accent" size="7" >
                        </widget>
                        <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="conv" row="1" column="1" column_span="2" font="title" should_recolour="true">
                            <record id="widget_info" class="condition_label" alignment="right"/>
                            <record id="widget_properties" alignment="right"/>
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pcon"/>
                        </widget>
                        <!-- Fitness -->
                        <widget class="label" row="2" column="0" column_span="3" font="title" colour="accent" size="7" >
                        </widget>
                        <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="fitv" row="2" column="1" column_span="2" font="title">
                            <record id="widget_info" class="condition_label" alignment="right" />
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pfit"/>
                        </widget>

You will have to adjust some parameters so it looks good in your skin

13403846_Screenshot(11).thumb.png.8d86f4c987b56d4721eea6b641bf6e0a.png

10 horas atrás, a31632 disse:

In this panel the code needs to be adjusted, I used this code to get the % showing:

<!-- Condition -->
                        <widget class="label" row="1" column="0" column_span="3" font="title" colour="accent" size="7" >
                        </widget>
                        <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="conv" row="1" column="1" column_span="2" font="title" should_recolour="true">
                        </widget>
                        <!-- Fitness -->
                        <widget class="label" row="2" column="0" column_span="3" font="title" colour="accent" size="7" >
                        </widget>
                        <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="fitv" row="2" column="1" column_span="2" font="title">
                            <record id="widget_info" class="condition_label" alignment="right" />
                        </widget>

You will have to adjust some parameters so it looks good in your skin

13403846_Screenshot(11).thumb.png.8d86f4c987b56d4721eea6b641bf6e0a.png

That did it!

I just cant thank you enough, mate. Thank you so much for all the help throughout the thread, I managed to solve the points that "bothered" me since FM21 and I still learned a lot during the entire process.

image.png

Does anyone know why it wont vertically align in the middle in my case?

<!-- Condition -->
        <widget class="label" colour="faded text" row="5" col="0">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="227793" type="use" value="Condition" />
        </widget>

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="conv" row="5" column="1" should_recolour="true">
        </widget>

<widget class="vertical_divider" row="5" col="2"/>

<!-- Sharpness -->
        <widget class="label" row="5" col="3">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="395316" type="use" value="Sharpness" />
        </widget>

Untitled-8.png

En 28/10/2021 a las 22:10, lugui dijo:

After a LOT of trial and error, reading and rereading the instructions passed by a31632 in the mentioned thread, I THINK I managed to implement the Physical Condition in Percentage.

I'll leave the files at the end, but I think it's worth explaining how I got it if anyone wants to try or improve the method, please do so. Please bear with me since I'm not an expert on skins, took me a while and maybe I sound repetitive and naive. I recommend using the fresh files extracted by Resource Archiver. The files that I edited were only: "team squad.xml", "team squad tactics panel.xml" and "match players bar widget"

1- I started the game, put a second skin other than the one I wanted to edit (I used Baseskin22) and closed the game.

2- With the game CLOSED, I started to edit the 3 files I mentioned above, in exact sequence.

3- For team squad.xml, I searched for ALL occurrences of PcOI and PfTi and replaced with the code below, like screenshot as well:

4- For "team squad tactics panel.xml", same logic. I searched for ALL occurrences of PcOI and PfTi and replaced with the code below, like screenshot as well:

5- For "match players bar widget", same logic. I searched for ALL occurrences of PcOI and PfTi and replaced with the code below, like screenshot as well:

<!--condition icon-->
                <widget class="client_object_property_panel" property="PRCF" width="80" navigation_focus_target="false" id="PRCF">
                    </record>
                </widget>

6- Finished the edits in the same way mentioned above (and according to the screenshots), I placed the 3 files in the panels/team folder. As a precaution, I put a copy of the "match players bar widget" in panels/widget, because I've seen this file there before too. But  guess it messed up my matches, not the subject here.

7- Extract the zip file from the properties folder shared by a31632 in my skin's home folder.

8- I started the game again, switched from the second skin to the skin I just edited and loaded the save.

9- Inside the save, I started to configure a custom view that I had already created and found the name of the new column to be added as per the screenshot. I added it to my custom view and that was it, I got the percentages back on the squad screen, on the tactics screen and during matches (I still need to edit this file better, but the percentages already show up)

Thanks to a31632 for indicating the solution. In fact it's not that simple, it went wrong many times, but with a little patience and attention it was possible.

match players bar widget.xml 4 kB · 35 downloads team squad tactics panel.xml 22 kB · 29 downloads team squad.xml 44 kB · 30 downloads

En 14/11/2021 a las 0:58, a31632 dijo:

Hello,
Thank you very much for this, I have been able to configure my skin.
I have only had one problem, the properties folder is taken by all the skins in /skins folder.
Rhythm value (the icon), disappears from all skins
How do I stop it from happening?

30232c50253fe64a5fd4e10d3eb23af4.jpg
3b1d1301d8bb696b1e75539d30fbea40.jpg

c97c7e90b903b6b951cd3ab43fe1589e.png

02c42baa0434251192a99c94650f0d25.png

Even when I just leave the skin with this method, the official skin stops showing me the rhythm icons
It happens to me with any skin that I have in the /skins folder.
Properties files are taken by the entire /skins folder

d86311f3cff4609081a72d108335560a.png

f4ea9cce3c82d3ab9c485d7962f4a66d.png

EDIT:
I just discovered, that when FM is started with an official or unofficial skin, it takes the properties' folder values of the skin from the beginning.
And it remains like this for when to change for another within FM.
If I start FM with official skin, when I change to the one edited with "properties" it doesn't take it. The competitive rhythm values remain as if it were the first skin. And if I start with the skin with "properties" when I change for another it does not show rhythm icons.

Edited by dandy_bandidos

16 horas atrás, dandy_bandidos disse:

Hello,
Thank you very much for this, I have been able to configure my skin.
I have only had one problem, the properties folder is taken by all the skins in /skins folder.
Rhythm value (the icon), disappears from all skins
How do I stop it from happening?

30232c50253fe64a5fd4e10d3eb23af4.jpg
3b1d1301d8bb696b1e75539d30fbea40.jpg

c97c7e90b903b6b951cd3ab43fe1589e.png

02c42baa0434251192a99c94650f0d25.png

Even when I just leave the skin with this method, the official skin stops showing me the rhythm icons
It happens to me with any skin that I have in the /skins folder.
Properties files are taken by the entire /skins folder

d86311f3cff4609081a72d108335560a.png

f4ea9cce3c82d3ab9c485d7962f4a66d.png

EDIT:
I just discovered, that when FM is started with an official or unofficial skin, it takes the properties' folder values of the skin from the beginning.
And it remains like this for when to change for another within FM.
If I start FM with official skin, when I change to the one edited with "properties" it doesn't take it. The competitive rhythm values remain as if it were the first skin. And if I start with the skin with "properties" when I change for another it does not show rhythm icons.

Sorry, mate. I am a little lost and couldn't understand the issue 100%, although I have a brief idea of what it is. And in the end, were you able to tweak and use it the way you wanted?

Felicitaciones por el trabajo realizado en tu Skin.

Edited by lugui

hace 40 minutos, lugui dijo:

Sorry, mate. I am a little lost and couldn't understand the issue 100%, although I have a brief idea of what it is. And in the end, were you able to tweak and use it the way you wanted?

Felicitaciones por el trabajo realizado en tu Skin.

Thanks, sorry I speak very basic English.
I was able to finish the skin using the guide, it works fine.
But I ran into this problem:
When I start Football Manager 22 with the official skin or with a personalized one, when I change it to the one using "properties folder" the rhythm icons remain

This is the example of when I start with the official skin and change to the skin with "properties folder" (but it happens with all of them)

2c1a2ad3df08b757cc19d76af2e23ee5.png

The same happens to me if I do it the other way around.
If I select the skin with "properties folder" and within the game I select another skin (official and others), it stops showing the rhythm icons.

I found a solution to this, but not the fix.
The only way that it works correctly is to select the skin with "properties folder" and restart the Football manager.
The same would be if you were using it and wanted, for example, the official skin.
First I select it, close FM and start again.
I perceive that when I run FM, whatever the skin, it will take those values from the "properties folder" of the startup skin, and then regardless of whether I select another skin, it will have those "properties"

This is the example of when I start with the skin that has the "properties folder" and change to the official skin (but it is with all)

91df2c9b605808e69b4f8db31e971216.png

All this happens only when the "properties" folder is found in  Documents ..... /Skins folder

Edited by dandy_bandidos

29 minutos atrás, dandy_bandidos disse:

Thanks, sorry I speak very basic English.
I was able to finish the skin using the guide, it works fine.
But I ran into this problem:
When I start Football Manager 22 with the official skin or with a personalized one, when I change it to the one using "properties folder" the rhythm icons remain

This is the example of when I start with the official skin and change to the skin with "properties folder" (but it happens with all of them)

2c1a2ad3df08b757cc19d76af2e23ee5.png

The same happens to me if I do it the other way around.
If I select the skin with "properties folder" and within the game I select another skin (official and others), it stops showing the rhythm icons.

I found a solution to this, but not the fix.
The only way that it works correctly is to select the skin with "properties folder" and restart the Football manager.
The same would be if you were using it and wanted, for example, the official skin.
First I select it, close FM and start again.
I perceive that when I run FM, whatever the skin, it will take those values from the "properties folder" of the startup skin, and then regardless of whether I select another skin, it will have those "properties"

This is the example of when I start with the skin that has the "properties folder" and change to the official skin (but it is with all)

91df2c9b605808e69b4f8db31e971216.png

All this happens only when the "properties" folder is found in  Documents ..... /Skins folder

No need to apologize buddy, your English is great and it's not my first language either.

Now I understand and your observation is very interesting. In fact, before I finished my customized Skin, I used to switch skins while the game was running and I noticed the icons disappear, appear every now and then, a mess. Now it all makes sense, thanks to what you saw.

In my case, I've been using the same skin for a while, so the icons are now just the percentage. However, your alert is valid, thanks for sharing it.

On 29/10/2021 at 02:10, lugui said:

<!--condition icon-->
                    </record>
                </widget>

match players bar widget.xml 4.66 kB · 38 downloads team squad tactics panel.xml 22.52 kB · 34 downloads team squad.xml 44.07 kB · 35 downloads

I've never even tried to modify a skin before so bare with me if these questions seem stupid:

1. What is the Resource Archiver? 

2. Where are the 'team squad.xml', 'team squad tactics panel.xml' and 'match players bar widget.xml' located? I can't find them anywhere on my PC to edit.

3. Where is the panels/teams folder that these files should be stored?

4. Where is the skins "home folder"? All I've got is "\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins" which just has a config.xml file in it

I'm trying to incorporate these changes onto the games normal skin, these health icons are doing my head in. Any help would be appreciated

EDIT:

You can ignore questions 2, 3 and 4. I've downloaded the 'base22' skin to try and get this to work. But there are no  'team squad.xml', 'team squad tactics panel.xml' and 'match players bar widget.xml' files in the panels\team folder to edit to get this to work. I tried dropping your files in and the properties file provided by a31632 but it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Edited by HarvFM

6 horas atrás, HarvFM disse:

I've never even tried to modify a skin before so bare with me if these questions seem stupid:

1. What is the Resource Archiver? 

2. Where are the 'team squad.xml', 'team squad tactics panel.xml' and 'match players bar widget.xml' located? I can't find them anywhere on my PC to edit.

3. Where is the panels/teams folder that these files should be stored?

4. Where is the skins "home folder"? All I've got is "\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins" which just has a config.xml file in it

I'm trying to incorporate these changes onto the games normal skin, these health icons are doing my head in. Any help would be appreciated

Hi mate, dont worry, not stupid at all. I am no expert either, will try to help with what I know:

For questions 1, 2 and 3, I think that instead of explaining you a lot of concepts and causing you confusion, I suggest reading and studying these links first, you will be able to understand more the logic and concept behind the basics. Give it a try, everything will start to make more sense once you read on and become familiar with the logic of the whole thing:

Football Manager 2019 - How To Extract The Default Game Files

Football Manager 2018 Skinning Guide Part 1: How to Extract Default Files & Understanding File Structure
Football Manager 2018 Skinning Guide Part 2: The Basics

For #4, yes, that is exactly what I meant, your main skin folder. Each skin you install or create will have a given name and must be stored in this folder for it to work correctly in the game.

Edited by lugui

You don't need to do any coding. Just download the base skin that is posted at the top of this forum and then add the panels that @luguimentioned in this thread and download the properties file that @a31632posted and add those files. That worked for me.

However, if you want a skin with it already done, it looks like this one has it, 

• 5 months later...
On 25/11/2021 at 13:26, frank_olaf said:

You don't need to do any coding. Just download the base skin that is posted at the top of this forum and then add the panels that @luguimentioned in this thread and download the properties file that @a31632posted and add those files. That worked for me.

However, if you want a skin with it already done, it looks like this one has it, 

Hi. You use the basic skin with condition if im correct? Care to share ur files? Would be greatfull for ever. Much love

• 5 months later...
25 minutes ago, frank_olaf said:

I've tried this on FM23 and I can see the Overall Physical Condition/Match Sharpness field and I can add it to my view but it is blank:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.238fa11b665cf4b1d0798887f581afd9.png

Has anyone found a way to get this to work in FM23?

Thanks.

you need to copy the widgets/pie condition label mixed.xml from last years skin over to fm23

and you need to add the PRCF and the other one thats just below to person properties.xml

12 minutes ago, snowofman said:

you need to copy the widgets/pie condition label mixed.xml from last years skin over to fm23

and you need to add the PRCF and the other one thats just below to person properties.xml

Where can I find the widgets/pie condition label mixed.xml? I've downloaded the Base23 Skin and can't find that file.

I've copied the files that @lugui uploaded and added those to the Base23 Skin. I also downloaded the properties file that was uploaded here and added that to the Base23 Skin. Does that mean I still need to make the edits you mentioned? Thanks

2 minutes ago, frank_olaf said:

Where can I find the widgets/pie condition label mixed.xml? I've downloaded the Base23 Skin and can't find that file.

I've copied the files that @lugui uploaded and added those to the Base23 Skin. I also downloaded the properties file that was uploaded here and added that to the Base23 Skin. Does that mean I still need to make the edits you mentioned? Thanks

here you go, just drop it into widgets

pie condition label mixed.xml

2 minutes ago, frank_olaf said:

Thank you. Do I just need to add this file or also the ones I mentioned before (the Properties folder and lugui's files (match player bar widget, team squad tactics panel, team squad))?

Thanks for your help.

it should be enough, i havnt read up on the post. but just try it and we'll take it from there

I can confirm what @snowofmanprovided, with some adjusts it is working for FM23.

Try this: place the file he shared with us under widgets. Place this person properties2 under your properties folder. I did not replace the original one, just added a 2 there, dont know why but got it to work.

Then, customize your view to add the option of overall sharpness and condition thing.

image.png.f1073d62dd43cbbb8f6c304ecb36465c.png

person properties2.xml

Edited by lugui

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/10/2022 at 12:30, lugui said:

I can confirm what @snowofmanprovided, with some adjusts it is working for FM23.

Try this: place the file he shared with us under widgets. Place this person properties2 under your properties folder. I did not replace the original one, just added a 2 there, dont know why but got it to work.

Then, customize your view to add the option of overall sharpness and condition thing.

image.png.f1073d62dd43cbbb8f6c304ecb36465c.png

person properties2.xml 1.1 MB · 3 downloads

Hi buddy!! This looks great however I have tried as suggested and still can't get the overall sharpness as an option when filtering, other ideas?

Hi guys.
I'm trying like last year, but the same thing keeps happening.

If I enter the game with the official skin or with another that does not have the percentages and load my skin, it does not work in squad and tactics, only in the match.
To make it work I have to load my skin and restart the game, that way it works for me.
If this has happened to you and you have made it work, please share how.

I also take the opportunity to ask.
I have had problems updating the percentages in
match players bar widget.xml

5523a10be03ef5ab623758ea024a0e84.jpg

For them to be updated I have to enter the match tactics and return to the match.

Edited by dandy_bandidos

4 horas atrás, statomatic7 disse:

Hi buddy!! This looks great however I have tried as suggested and still can't get the overall sharpness as an option when filtering, other ideas?

4 horas atrás, dandy_bandidos disse:

Hi guys.
I'm trying like last year, but the same thing keeps happening.

If I enter the game with the official skin or with another that does not have the percentages and load my skin, it does not work in squad and tactics, only in the match.
To make it work I have to load my skin and restart the game, that way it works for me.
If this has happened to you and you have made it work, please share how.

I also take the opportunity to ask.
I have had problems updating the percentages in
match players bar widget.xml

5523a10be03ef5ab623758ea024a0e84.jpg

For them to be updated I have to enter the match tactics and return to the match.

Hi guys, I'm sorry I don't have much more knowledge to help you at this time. I had similar problems when editing FM22, to keep the percentage feature in the custom skin I use. However, the situation stopped happening after I stopped switching skins and using only mine. And for FM23 I just imported the previous files and did as I mentioned, so far it's there as usual.

I'll try to take a look, but I feel that my knowledge on the issue has reached the limit, maybe some other colleague will be able to help us more effectively.

Any idea how I can fix this in the matchbar? It doesn't fit properly with the percentage Condition/Sharpness.SCR-20221103-sf6.thumb.png.0f5a62729fa99be735f925b2b91836d1.png

/edit: Fixed this by implementing the panel from another skin that already has the percentage implemented.

Edited by Rivanov

I can't seem to show the percentage in the bottom left panel. I can see them at the attributes panel though. I copied the same code to this panel, but without succes.

SCR-20221104-kg8.png.89f4e311c58da855989f02d1c9eec91c.png

This is the code in my player physical stats panel.xml

<!-- Condition -->
				<widget class="label" row="0" column="0" column_span="3" font="title" colour="accent" size="7" >
				</widget>
				<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="conv" row="0" column="1" column_span="8" font="title" should_recolour="true">
					<record id="widget_info" class="condition_label" alignment="left"/>
				</widget>
				<!-- Fitness -->
				</widget>
				<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="fitv" row="1" column="1" column_span="2" font="title">
					<record id="widget_info" class="condition_label" alignment="left" />
					<record id="widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y"/>
				</widget>

And the complete code of this panel:

<panel>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<container class="icon_box" icon="icons/custom/icon box/fitness">
		<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="0" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<container>
			<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left,top" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<string id="skin_style" value="title link" />

<!-- Linked header -->
			<widget class="link_button" id="link" section="PInj" auto_size="all">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="247571" type="use" value="Fitness" />
			</widget>
		</container>

<container class="scrolling_box" navigation_container="true">
			<container>
				<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize"/>

<container>
					<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="left,as_needed" />
					<!-- Fitness text -->
					<widget class="fitness_label" id="fitL" multiline="false" auto_size="all" style="semi_bold"/>
					<!-- Expected time out for injury -->
					<widget class="label" id="injD" auto_size="all" multiline="true" colour="faded text"/>
				</container>
				<!-- Condition -->
				<widget class="label" row="0" column="0" column_span="3" font="title" colour="accent" size="7" >
				</widget>
				<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="conv" row="0" column="1" column_span="8" font="title" should_recolour="true">
					<record id="widget_info" class="condition_label" alignment="left"/>
				</widget>
				<!-- Fitness -->
				</widget>
				<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="fitv" row="1" column="1" column_span="2" font="title">
					<record id="widget_info" class="condition_label" alignment="left" />
					<record id="widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y"/>
				</widget>
				<container>

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="fill"/>

<container>
						<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<!-- Treatment for injured players -->
						<container id="treC">
							<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />
							<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" font="label">
								<translation id="text" translation_id="447652" type="use" value="Treatment[COMMENT: FR 20159; player injury table; treatment type player is receiving column header]"/>
							</widget>
							<widget class="label" id="trea" auto_size="vertical"/>
						</container>

<!-- Injury risk for uninjured players -->
						<container id="inrC">

<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" font="label">
								<translation id="text" translation_id="450118" type="use" value="Injury Risk[COMMENT: player injury panel section detailing susceptibility to injury, title]" />
							</widget>
							<widget class="injury_risk_label" id="injR" auto_size="vertical"/>
						</container>

</container>

</container>
			</container>
		</container>

</container>
</panel>

Edited by Rivanov