How many leagues do you load? (Benchmark Thread Research)

Depends on the type of game, I guess. Journeyman I load all of Europe until I find a decent team that will take my Sunday league player with no badges, then I'll trim it down to regional countries. This invariably ends up being the Balkans, Central, or Eastern Europe as Scandinavia and Southern/Western Europe apparently have standards or something. I'll learn a language, then move to another regional country. Otherwise, if I just want to play a single nation, I'll just load that nation and be done with it, and only bring local nationality into the team through youth recruitment and the like.

England: all (6 tiers)

Argentina: 1 tier

Brazil: 1 tier

France: 1 tier

Germany: 2 tiers

Holland: 1 tier

Ireland: 1 tier

Italy: 2 tiers

Northern Ireland: 1 tier

Scotland: 1 tier

Spain: 2 tiers

USA: 1 tier

Wales: 1 tier

As a side note, I have every other nation and every league below those playable as view only.

My playable is

Nations: 13

Leagues: 21

Database size: large (~67,550 players)

I also have the new i9 12900k and DDR5 RAM, looking forward to trying your Benchmark D this year.

Edited by grimbo88

1 hour ago, grimbo88 said:

England: all (6 tiers)

Argentina: 1 tier

Brazil: 1 tier

France: 1 tier

Germany: 2 tiers

Holland: 1 tier

Ireland: 1 tier

Italy: 2 tiers

Northern Ireland: 1 tier

Scotland: 1 tier

Spain: 2 tiers

USA: 1 tier

Wales: 1 tier

As a side note, I have every other nation and every league below those playable as view only.

My playable is

Nations: 13

Leagues: 21

Database size: large (~67,550 players)

I also have the new i9 12900k and DDR5 RAM, looking forward to trying your Benchmark D this year.

OMG! I'm really curious about Benchmark D with the New i9 12900k and ddr5 RAM...  Will it beat the leader... Ryzen 5950x? Very curious, let's see😎 Cheers Man! 🍺👍

1 hour ago, Jarasso said:

OMG! I'm really curious about Benchmark D with the New i9 12900k and ddr5 RAM...  Will it beat the leader... Ryzen 5950x? Very curious, let's see😎 Cheers Man! 🍺👍

That's why I want to do it, it will be interesting to see if efficiency cores help or hinder performance, it's compared favourably with the 5950x on CPU-Z benchmarking though.

@Brother Ben I don't know if it's worth asking people for motherboard info if custom built, may help others looking to build a PC to find a good value mobo. Also how the CPU is cooled, I imagine thermal throttling may play a part in Benchmark D. Obviously this could be a lot more work for you so I understand if not?

On 07/11/2021 at 15:26, grimbo88 said:

That's why I want to do it, it will be interesting to see if efficiency cores help or hinder performance, it's compared favourably with the 5950x on CPU-Z benchmarking though.

@Brother Ben I don't know if it's worth asking people for motherboard info if custom built, may help others looking to build a PC to find a good value mobo. Also how the CPU is cooled, I imagine thermal throttling may play a part in Benchmark D. Obviously this could be a lot more work for you so I understand if not?

It's not so much work for myself, more work for the people doing the benchmark really.  I don't want to put people off by getting too techy maybe?

I'm in two minds about asking for memory timings which i initially thought I would do but again I really want to keep it friendly for the average user.  There must be a balance there somewhere I guess

Edited by Brother Ben

• 7 months later...
On 04/11/2021 at 11:51, Daveincid said:

• Nations - 200+
  • Leagues - 400+
  • Player Database - Custom (Everything except "players with nationality" and "players based in nation"

What level of detail do you play on this mode?

Edited by omarsorto6

• 6 months later...
On 06/11/2021 at 02:18, Prepper_Jack said:

if I just want to play a single nation, I'll just load that nation and be done with it, and only bring local nationality into the team through youth recruitment and the like.

I'm doing this right now. From having played 30 leagues to favourite 8 leagues now,. The game is like 2-3x as fast! And I dont miss discarding 1000 older players I'm not interested in.. :rolleyes: Or bigger clubs bidding at every single talent I have. :) And there's still 25000 players in the game with atleast some players and newgens in most nations and top clubs. You dont need 100k players and a slow game IMO.

Edited by Dreambuilder