[FM22][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.22 V2.1 by budwaiser4

budwaiser4

825722083_materialskincover22.jpg.f9cd0c4407efec28b1c4e2edb6315784.jpg

Hi everyone!

First of all, I sincerely thank all those who appreciated the work done last year and who have given their contribution by leaving feedback on the skin and at the same time I apologize if in the last period I have not been able to make the changes you requested.

But also this year the Material Skin is ready for you
It is still in beta and improvements are likely to be made in the next few days.

I hope you will enjoy my work again this year.

Cheers

Bug Fixes
V1
Fixed Data Hub
Fixed meetings staff
Fixed hardly visible texts on a dark background
Customized as much as possible for now Deadline Day panels

V2
Fixed other text hardly visible
Fixed popup instruction single player
Added background overlay for custom background
Changed colours of analyser poligon stats

V2.1
Fixed dialog to search player in scouting center
Fixed dialog to search staffer

if you notice any bugs write me in private and I will try to solve ASAP

DONATIONS
paypal.me/budwaiser4

material22_1.thumb.png.e2cde248b2016abb653e214313e779d8.png

material22_2.thumb.png.defd2342cdcedfb172bd62a7a393e7e9.png

material22_3.thumb.png.dd57839ace0aef2c9c13a9307be85229.png

material22_4.thumb.png.9d9e9605faef3db890166ff3bf553975.png

material22_5.thumb.png.36ee20a5ff57b7dc767dbad0cd38eacb.png

material22_6.thumb.png.b8ef8a88e9acd8eec0950b3d90cfa8b3.png

material22_7.thumb.png.d9c73f4991c11c63198fc9652359b0ff.png

DOWNLOAD!

Edited by budwaiser4

• michaeltmurrayuk changed the title to [FM22][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.22 by budwaiser4

Hello there,

Do you know why some items in Inbox stay highlighted even after reading (see screenshot below)?
Also i noticed a bug, when the staff meeting is called you cannot click on the "Attend Meeting" button. Changing the skin lets you go into the meeting (second screen)

image.thumb.png.a9de2eef8eff66442cbd3a173abe424f.png  image.thumb.png.e452802b769e55d14eff78bf3d7dc737.png

Love the skin.

7 ore fa, EnigMattic1 ha scritto:

Quick question. What would I need to change in order to alter the size of the info bar at the top and the "Key People" images as seen below?

image.png.09d8e4e7ae1af2eaca2d8cbc1468c114.png

You must modify the file in panels/club called "club overview staff panel,xml"

1 ora fa, Red.Dogs ha scritto:

Hello there,

Do you know why some items in Inbox stay highlighted even after reading (see screenshot below)?
Also i noticed a bug, when the staff meeting is called you cannot click on the "Attend Meeting" button. Changing the skin lets you go into the meeting (second screen)

image.thumb.png.a9de2eef8eff66442cbd3a173abe424f.png  image.thumb.png.e452802b769e55d14eff78bf3d7dc737.png

Love the skin.

The news highlighted greens are the news optional, that have some button optional, for example for read the report or assign the responsability and i would prefer highlight them differently from text-only news :)

• budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM22][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.22 V1 by budwaiser4
14 hours ago, budwaiser4 said:

The news highlighted greens are the news optional, that have some button optional, for example for read the report or assign the responsibility and i would prefer highlight them differently from text-only news :)

Thanks for the explanation. If I want to disable them where I can do them? ... if you don't mind.
Also, what graphics folder is used for the notification bubble?

Thanks again and keep up with the good work

image.png

• budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM22][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.22 V2 by budwaiser4
Il 10/11/2021 in 15:19 , Red.Dogs ha scritto:

Thanks for the explanation. If I want to disable them where I can do them? ... if you don't mind.
Also, what graphics folder is used for the notification bubble?

Thanks again and keep up with the good work

image.png

If you want delete the optional inbox message you must delete the folder called "optional" in "graphics/tables/custom/inbox".
You can change the notification bubble color going in "settings" and open the file called "material_skin.xml" and find this string:

<colour name="bg alert" red="208" green="2" blue="27"/>

Changing this colour of course you change also other alert like as the staff advice when they appear under the "continue" button.

8 ore fa, vara ha scritto:

still having issue where a highlight starts but the match info overlay doesn't disappear

image.thumb.png.4253aed4fcaedcf795b4156098098c8f.png

I try to start a match in 2D and in 3D to check the error you mention but when a highlight start the info overlay disappear to me in both mode :(
Have you modified something in the skin?

Have you tried if the error persist also with the Material Skin Ligue 1 Ed?

Have you try to click this when highlight start?
Screenshot_20.png.885dc9d272e4d57ad7809a31551c3327.png

Edited by budwaiser4

8 ore fa, vara ha scritto:

still having issue where a highlight starts but the match info overlay doesn't disappear

image.thumb.png.4253aed4fcaedcf795b4156098098c8f.png

Try this, minimize the overlay in an highlight using the default skin.

Finished the match with the default skin, and after change skin with mine.

Start another match and try if the button to minimise and maximise works.

Don't know if you have experienced this problem, but when searching for a player in the scouting centre, if I go to search by "birthplace", when I click on the text box to type, it automatically closes that window and just gives me the entire list of players interested. 

• budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM22][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.22 V2.1 by budwaiser4
3 ore fa, EnigMattic1 ha scritto:

Don't know if you have experienced this problem, but when searching for a player in the scouting centre, if I go to search by "birthplace", when I click on the text box to type, it automatically closes that window and just gives me the entire list of players interested. 

Check if you have the same problem with the new version of the skin ;)

4 hours ago, budwaiser4 said:

I'm having this problem too. Matchday tablet stays overlayed during highlights. 

I have tried your suggestions here and it has made no difference, I cannot remove the overlay. The problem is the same in the Ligue 1 skin also.

1 ora fa, Phelix ha scritto:

I'm having this problem too. Matchday tablet stays overlayed during highlights. 

I have tried your suggestions here and it has made no difference, I cannot remove the overlay. The problem is the same in the Ligue 1 skin also.

It's really strange, I tried many time to stress the overlay info during highlight but for me works fine everytime.
I'm trying to understand why someone has this info stucked.

4 hours ago, budwaiser4 said:

It's really strange, I tried many time to stress the overlay info during highlight but for me works fine everytime.
I'm trying to understand why someone has this info stucked.

i don't have this issue with any other custom skin.
the force open/close overlay button does nothing also

@varahave you tried also this?

18 ore fa, EnigMattic1 ha scritto:

Download the new version of my Skin, i fixed that dialog panel and maybe your problem will be fix ;)

27 minutes ago, budwaiser4 said:

Download the new version of my Skin, i fixed that dialog panel and maybe your problem will be fix ;)

Sorry mate, I hope I didn't come across as rude by starting another thread, I genuinely didn't see the notification. Too many tabs open. It worked by the way. Thanks.

4 minuti fa, EnigMattic1 ha scritto:

Sorry mate, I hope I didn't come across as rude by starting another thread, I genuinely didn't see the notification. Too many tabs open. It worked by the way. Thanks.

No problem, I'm sorry if I didn't answer you yesterday but I didn't notice :)

7 ore fa, beltza ha scritto:

It is very hard to see the budget adjustment circle button on dark adjustment line and background.

Great skin. See the pictures attached.

Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 17.07.02.png

Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 17.05.33.png

Hi, yes i notice that is not much visibile, maybe in the next release I make it green ;)

3 ore fa, alfred owoo ha scritto:

Hi you have a great skin,

But can you add upcoming fixtures to the game processing panel just for me?

Can you provide me a screenshot to understand what do you mean?

2 minutes ago, budwaiser4 said:

Thanks guys for the feedback. 
In the past few days I can't fix the skin because my grandma passed away. I hope to start again working on the skin in this weekend.

The skin can wait. Family comes first. Sorry for your loss. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What is everyones obsession with having the club finances on the team screen? This skin would be the best out there if you could hide the finances. I know it's something small and petty but I don't like knowing each teams finances.

4 hours ago, bigmattb28 said:

What is everyones obsession with having the club finances on the team screen? This skin would be the best out there if you could hide the finances. I know it's something small and petty but I don't like knowing each teams finances.

obviously i can't answer for OP, but for me you can go online and find the financial information about nearly any club every year, so why wouldn't a virtual manager be able too

4 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

obviously i can't answer for OP, but for me you can go online and find the financial information about nearly any club every year, so why wouldn't a virtual manager be able too

It wouldn't be too difficult to remove the financial stuff from the club overview panels either.

On 03/04/2022 at 17:39, Drakestone said:

It wouldn't be too difficult to remove the financial stuff from the club overview panels either.

Fancy telling me how? I've never done anything with skins.

On 03/04/2022 at 12:57, bluestillidie00 said:

I get that, but I think the immersion is gone if you're able to go on any club and see their wage bill and transfer budget. Everyone knows Newcastle's owners have loads of money, but no one other than the club know exactly what they have to spend in the window. 

On 05/04/2022 at 12:12, Drakestone said:

If you really want i can edit the club overview panel for you to remove any finance stuff

Ahh sweet man appreciate it. You could give it a go, and put the league table or some other info there?

• 3 months later...
On 06/04/2022 at 17:48, Drakestone said:

Put this in the panels/club folder of the skin and overwrite the old one.

club overview panel.xml 5.26 kB · 5 downloads

That removes the finances section, i'll do some further work and try to add extra info for you.

Bumping this a bit. Don't suppose you looked at changing this did ya matey?

• 3 months later...