Mbappe

Does anybody else find that mbappe goes for free at the end of first season? i know his contract expires in real life but wondered if he extends on anybodys beta, im playing as arsenal and were the only club in for him at end of the season and managed to get him (whilst what feels like selling the stadium to pay his wages and bonuses)

4 minutes ago, aleontiou said:

Does anybody else find that mbappe goes for free at the end of first season? i know his contract expires in real life but wondered if he extends on anybodys beta, im playing as arsenal and were the only club in for him at end of the season and managed to get him (whilst what feels like selling the stadium to pay his wages and bonuses)

He ended up at Real Madrid, Manchester United or Liverpool in my saves. 

In a holiday test run he also ended up at Bayern. So he probably goes anywhere but stick to PSG. 

16 hours ago, gggfunk said:

Did anyone manage to sign Mbappe for Barcelona on free after 1st season? I'm wondering if I'll be able to cover his wages

I did I let dembele go and that freed up a good chunk of the wages 

15 hours ago, Lord Rowell said:

He's with me at Man Utd for £80m - didn't want to take the chance of someone else getting him so when he was made available I moved quickly.

He's not that good with this match engine, his heading attribute is really low. You better keep Cavani with Ronaldo as your main striker

On 07/11/2021 at 11:37, gunner86 said:

He went to Real on mine too. Liverpool we’re interested, and I offered him a contract, but I backed out after they locked in £475k a week wages.

Haven't gotten that far in the full release. But in the beta he took a massive wage cut to join my Arsenal team at £250k a week. He originally wanted £350k. I got him at £250k with raised bonuses.
Man U also made him an offer but he chose to join my Arsenal team.

34 minutes ago, Butters76 said:

Haven't gotten that far in the full release. But in the beta he took a massive wage cut to join my Arsenal team at £250k a week. He originally wanted £350k. I got him at £250k with raised bonuses.

By the time I made an offer, Real and Liverpool were already involved 

1 hour ago, cris182 said:

He is on my save

Don't get me wrong, he's good especially on a free. But if your team has main striker as Ronaldo, I'd rather keep Cavani as 2nd striker. This match engine is really heavy on headers at the moment. Cavani. Cavani scored 28 goals in 30 matches (only 14 starts) 

2 hours ago, Butters76 said:

Wow, I didn't think he would be even interested in joining Arsenal as they have no Europe competitions in first season. Good to hear that, I will make him offers from both Arsenal and Barcelona (playing multiple teams at one save) and will see which club he chooses. Have to find a way to improve Barca's finances first though, as I renewed Dembele's contract and have only 200k space now.

18 hours ago, gggfunk said:

Wow, I didn't think he would be even interested in joining Arsenal as they have no Europe competitions in first season. Good to hear that, I will make him offers from both Arsenal and Barcelona (playing multiple teams at one save) and will see which club he chooses. Have to find a way to improve Barca's finances first though, as I renewed Dembele's contract and have only 200k space now.

He might not in the full release. Coz in the Beta I got Haaland too at £250k a week. But in full release Haaland had no interest in discussing terms due to no Champions league football.

20 hours ago, Butters76 said:

He might not in the full release. Coz in the Beta I got Haaland too at £250k a week. But in full release Haaland had no interest in discussing terms due to no Champions league football.

Fair enough. None of them would be interested in joining in real life too, so I'm glad it's well reflected in the game.

On 11/11/2021 at 20:58, hungmn said:

He's not that good with this match engine, his heading attribute is really low. You better keep Cavani with Ronaldo as your main striker

I was about to say that. I had mbappe and played him as AML as inside forward. Good but not extraordinary. My rashford play almost similar level. 

Played him striker as advanced forward quite inconsistent too, some match he score hattrick but some he doesnt score any. 

Compare to ronaldo who scored crazy amount of goals with header from crosses mbappe does looks fairly weak. My cr7 as advanced forward score like 50+ goals a season. 

On 13/11/2021 at 09:18, gggfunk said:

Fair enough. None of them would be interested in joining in real life too, so I'm glad it's well reflected in the game.

I got him in the full release too. 275k a week. Real Madrid and Liverpool also made offers for him but still got him with no champs lge.