Football Manager Xbox Changing Player Offers

31 minutes ago, Chris Rice said:

You can nudge the values up and down via the right stick, as indicated to the right of the value.

Without wanting to sound stupid, but I know I will, I can't seem to be able to do this. I've tried clicking on it and moving the right stick, hovering and moving, lots of things.

Sorry, to clarify I can move values up and down but only by set amounts, I can't offer what I want to anymore, is this correct?

Edited by Andyog22

8 hours ago, Andyog22 said:

Without wanting to sound stupid, but I know I will, I can't seem to be able to do this. I've tried clicking on it and moving the right stick, hovering and moving, lots of things.

Sorry, to clarify I can move values up and down but only by set amounts, I can't offer what I want to anymore, is this correct?

Are you in cursor mode? I think you need to switch back to default controls temporarily, then you can use right stick to have granular control over the values...

I couldn't work out how to do it any other way.

Edited by B80

43 minutes ago, B80 said:

Are you in cursor mode? I think you need to switch back to default controls temporarily, then you can use right stick to have granular control over the values...

I couldn't work out how to do it any other way.

Thank you :) I can live with that. I'll sort it later

Le 08/11/2021 à 23:13, Chris Rice a dit :

You can nudge the values up and down via the right stick, as indicated to the right of the value.

Please do something about this

I understand you want to simplify the bids in the cursor mode, but it was very good like it was last year

We don't gonna switch between default and cursor mode each time we want to settle some things (bids or characteristic of an employee for examples)

By the way, sorry to tell you that the use of the right stick doesn't work, I try it many times. First : it's only in the values on the list, which is useless most of time ! Second : I don't know how to trigger it, we have to click where in cursor mode for trigger the - + for using L ?

Thanks for reading

• Administrators

Hi, You can follow these instructions:

• Click left stick to change to focus navigation.

• Then you can use the d-pad to select the value fields.

• From there, using the right stick will allow more sensible increment changes