[FM22] Polish lower leagues (down to 4th level)

List of changes

II Liga  
- Activated with rules and recreated play-off

III Liga Liga
- Activated with all 4 child competitions
- Rules added 

GKS Bełchatów (II Liga) and Elana Toruń (III Liga group 2) withdrew from their competitions mid-season. Because their future is not known for now (We don't know if they will be dissolved or not), I've left them as they were in vanilla database (no players in squads, and normally playable).

And of course Ukraine exempt from foreign player rules is in the game.

DOWNLOAD 1.2

LINK TO STEAM WORKSHOP

How to unlock the Polish Lower Leagues on FM2022
1) Download the Data File.

2) Drag the file into your "Editor Data" folder. located at \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data. If this folder doesn't exist, create it.

3) Open Football Manager 2022 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure this Data File is selected.

4) Click "Advanced Setup" in the bottom right.

5) Once the database has loaded, click "Add/Remove League", then tick "Poland". The Polish lower leagues will then be playable.

Recently I've found out that editor files from this year (I mean the ones with data like new players, clubs etc) are not loading into the main game and there's a problem (or at least I have) with importing files from fm21 to fm22. 

So to begin any work for lower leagues in terms of expanding it further down - I'll wait for an editor fix(es). 

• 4 weeks later...

unfortunately, due to various bugs in editor any expansion down the pyramid is temporarily suspended. I'm also afraid that other files won't work with mine (like real name fixes done in editor or files that add players/staff).

On 08/12/2021 at 23:36, Bigpole said:

unfortunately, due to various bugs in editor any expansion down the pyramid is temporarily suspended. I'm also afraid that other files won't work with mine (like real name fixes done in editor or files that add players/staff).

So, no luck even after the new update? The only way to go now would be to manually add all the leagues to the game?

9 hours ago, Rakūn said:

So, no luck even after the new update? The only way to go now would be to manually add all the leagues to the game?

I didn't even have the time recently to launch fm so can't tell how the situation is looking. Official forum is my official way of communication so if there will be a teaser or update on future of lower leagues - I'll post this right here

• 2 months later...

New update will be after the next patch (which is like to be in march), no point in doing the update for literally 2 weeks (because the database will be updated as well).