Official CMELClan Team Report thread

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kilnln:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by commuter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kilnln:

_Clan Session 12th Jan_

Manchester United fans hae much reason now to be happy with there club,After Winning everything last season and Winning the community shield against Jimmy's Cardiff this season Manchester United Boss Matthew Besant has still felt the need to invest in some quality young players.

Andres D' Alessandro being one of these not to mention a man that always seems to do well in Matt's Tactic Evandro Roncatto icon_smile.gif who has started his Manchester United Career by scoring 7 goals in 7 games.

United currently sit on 57 points at the top of the table 12 better then the amount of 2nd place villa's tally.

Manchester United also are still in every competition and so have a great chance of once again winning it all this season icon_smile.gif

Matthew Besant<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

apparantly matt has forgotten getting knocked out of the fa cup by boro who lost in the final to cardiff, utd did not win everything even with the best squad in the game unlucky matt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why thank you for the complment mate (best team in the game) icon_smile.gif, and dont start going on like its easy to win with united with ur stupid comments i made utd the best team in the game so i deserve a lot of praise bozo not carcasm....go and find some good players fran icon13.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Matt Matt Matt, and you say your not big headed!

Man Utd - Best Squad

QPR - Best Team

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let all know the new server will have a password on it for clan games so if you havent got the password yet get it from me over msn also all of you get the ip off my from over msn as it wont change. Also i think jimmy maybe getting kind in his old age icon_eek.gif

add another 20 years on maybe icon_smile.gif

Just a few things Tom has now dropped out of the clan due to problems with his router and not being able to connect to games. He said he enjoyed it while it lasted though. Anyway you know what that means we now need a new member to replace him so if intrested please leave your details below that are required above.

Also clan restart today so good luck all. I can see a few fights happening in the transfer market icon_smile.gif Dont forget to post your team reports aswell all and have fun like usual

New start

After recent events the clan game decided to start again but with 4.1.4 patch this time and full database as we used medium database last time which was a big loss.

The session as always went extremely well with all 12 members turning up again. The only member that didnt turn up was nick but he had a reason. As pre season always tends to go slow it actually suprised me tonight and on our new faster game server we actually got a game done aswell with everyone signing some great talent and the premiership looking like its gonna be a very tough one.

As usual the arguments continued as to whom was gonna get who. Im just glad i got who i did for my plymouth side. An all round good session as it usually is and plenty of excitement. Here is how manager Lee Owens Plymouth done during the preseason. They also managed to get their first game under way of their season and it went well.

Plymouth get off to a great start

Players In so far

Nelson 12k

Tiago Duarte 18k

Guojon Aoalsteinn Guomundsson 8k

Juska Savolainen 22k

Bruno Vale 22k

Bruno Tiago 26k

Alexandr Filimonov Free

After these new players came to plymouth and filimonov actually got a permit plymouth looked as if they were turning their team into a title winning side. Manager Lee Owens was hoping for a lot of decent results this season and said in an interview that he was convinced his team were good enough to go all the way into division 1 for next season. But we will just have to wait and see what happens as its very early days. Here is how plymouths first game went of the season.

Plymouth 4-1 Chesterfield

Scorers: Duarte (2), Keith (2)

First game of the season and Manager Lee Owens wanted to try out some of his new buys and see how they performed on the pitch. Without icelandic signing guomundsson to start because of a minor injury Tiago Duarte got his first start and even got 2 goals on his debut. Savolainen played well in an overall decent display put on by plymouth. Even though plymouth went down 1-0 on the 4th minute they picked themselves up and dominated for the rest of the game.

After one game and a win and manager Lee Owens feeling better than ever he has nothing to worry about. But how long will that last????? find out here in future reports

Gerrard Houllier sacked as unknown boss takes over!!!!

After listening to 2 years of constant maons and groans from the liverpool faithful the board finally caved in and sacked Gerrard Houllier.

But just when the Liverpool fans thought there prayers had been answered and that Martin O'Neill would make the trip down from Scotland and take over there was a hastily arranged press conference whereby the board were pleased to show off there new manager.

It had only turned out to be a complete unknown and the fans went beserk fighting with security guards to get at the chairman who had made this ridiculous appointment!

What upset the new manager Ali El-morssy was that there was a shout from one fan who said 'You dont finish above Man Utd we will kill you!!'.

On the 15th July Liverpool FC called a press conference to announce that they were selling there best players Steven Gerrard (15m P/Ex) and Michael Owen (23m). This caused uproar with chants of 'sack the board, sack the board sack the board' and 'Are you Houllier in disguise!'.

El-morssy and now the board are under real pressure to deliver this year and will need to buy well to calm teh fans down or there could well be a protest at the home game with Tottenham on first day of the season.

He has started to put some fans minds at rest with some big signings and offloading some of the unwanted players.

Hehas managed to offload Heskey, Murphy, Smicer and Traore so there also happy about that.

Tranfers In

Cerci SC 650k

Gallas RCB £0/P/Ex

Ashikodi SC 180k

Porarinsson SC 22k

Harbuzi AMC 250k

Pearson AMRLC 1.1m

Parker AMC 9k

Bertelsen D/ML 30k

Pazzini SC 12.5M

Kristiansen AMRLC 1.2m

Montolivio AMLC 5.5m

Arteta MC 3.4m

Diope D/A/Frl FREE

Thompson (Fredy) 550k

Pletikosa GK 5.25m

Awaiting Work Permits

Toledo AM/FRC 425k

Diego AMC 17.75m

Semler FRC 275k

Robinho SC 15m

Noble AMC 50k

Diafutua SC 425k

Tsigalko SC 2m

Kakalov SC 2.3m

Cannavaro DC 8.75m

Dominguez FRLC FREE

Moke SC FREE

Players Out

Gerrard 15m - P/Ex

Cheyrou 2.6m

Owen 23m

Traore 1.8m

Heskey 6.75m

Smicer 400k

Carragher 3.3m

Finnan 2.5m

Murphy 5.5m

We will be back shortly with a short Interview with Diego and Robinho once there work permits have come through to find out why they rejected both Man Utd and Chelsea to join the Red's.

Fred Patten takes over at the royals helm,

Steve Coppell has resigned as the royals manager in rumours that people have threatend his family and kids. Coninsedently Fred Patten his sucessior to the throne of this posion chalis has taken over the next day. He said 80% of what i do is legal the rest isn't. What is that ment to mean.

But a good 1-0win at the start of the season will do the royals fans to calm them down.

Players in

Magnus Myklebust 50k

Patrick Agyemang 250k

Nigel Reo-coker 250k

Mark Wilson £0

No players left the madjeski and Freddie had many bids failed or broke down at the 11th hour, as lexidos were in no moood to discuss the transfer of Weslem.

Reading 1-0 Ipsitch

Magnus Myklebust [81]

As soon as reading sucured the signing of Myklebust Chelsea were after him on a first option deal. By this performance you can see why!!! A MOM performance from him and his winning header 9 minutes from time. Th match could have been 9-0 to reading had it not been for the rich vein of form shown by the tractor boys keeper Kelvin Davis.

A good start and a good sesh

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/images2/new_centre_logo1.gif

Sky Sports interview with Gerrard Houllier

131202-houllier-press_04_90x60.jpg

Sky SportsSo Gerrard What do you think was the real reason behind your sacking at Anfield?

Gerrard Houllier I think that maybe it was because I could not deliver the title after 5 years in charge, but I think that maybe, just maybe that they should have given me more money to spend to imrpove my side as there are alot of french players I would have liked to take there.

They only gave me 85m to spend which is not enough money and so I had to sell fowler and matteo etc to bring in the cash.

Sky Sports Were so sorry Gerrard but we have to finish this interview now due to the sudden drop in viewer ratings whilst we are on air because of you.

new_centre_logo1.gif

Picture of Liverpools new signings from Atalanta

Pazzini 12.5m

Montolivo 5.5m

[This message was edited by Marlow on 20 January 2004 at 21:20.]

can everyone please welcome our latest member daniel wilkinson who will be joining in tommorows session. He seems an alright chap so all be nice to him as its his first time in a championship manager clan. Daniel wilkinson is being arsenal so some more competition for you there matt icon_smile.gif

Hello everybody,

Well i hope to challenge at the top but hope is a fickle thing. Solongs i get a Champions League spot i reckon id be happy.

As for Daniel Wilkinson, you can call me dan or kaza or whatever,

hope to have a happy and succesfull time with you, i guess ill cyu later.

Dan

Welcome to the clan and hope you enjoy yourself im sure you will and everyone will give you a warm welcome.

tuesday 20th session

This session started off well and in the end ended well so was an alround good session for me. Am looking to improve in tonights session. Here is how last nights games went.

Plymouth 5-3 Southend

Scorers: Duarte, beresford, keith (2), savolainen

With savolainen grabbing his first of the season plymouth looked the unstoppable force with him controlling the midfield all through the game and ended up getting man of the match. It wasnt an easy match though and the game went into extra time before plymouth grabbed the winners. This result seen plymouth go into the next round of the cup and get drawn against division one team preston.

Plymouth 1-1 Oldham

Scorers: Hodges

A decent performance by plymouth again but they were unlucky to not come away with a win as oldham scored a 90th minute goal to only make it a point.

Luton 3-1 Plymouth

Scorers: keith

Plymouth's first away game of the season and what a crap performance by plymouth it was. Plymouth always knew they were gonna play quite **** away and they did in this game.

Brighton 2-2 Plymouth

Scorers: Duarte, keith

A much better performance by plymouth away this game see them dominate. Unfournately brighton scored on the 90th minute to grab the late goal for them which gave plymouth another draw instead of a win which could and should of been theirs.

Plymouth 7-0 Wycombe

scorers: duarte (2), own goal, beresford, keith (2), tiago

This was an absolutely stunning game as plymouth dominated it from start to finish. It could of been hell of a lot more and should of been. Plymouth showed no signs of conceeding any goals in this game and the end result showed that.

Swindon 2-4 Plymouth

Scorers: nelson, keith, duarte (2)

Nelson netted his first goal of the season and what a strike it was for the right back. As soon as he opened the scoring plymouth were all over swindon and ended up winning their first away game of the season which suprised manager Lee Owens and pleased him loads.

With the season only just begun and plymouth looking like a promotion contender it is all looking good. But its still early season and plymouth will need to win more away games not just the one if it is going to finish good. Information on tonights games will be posted later so stay tuned

Boro Turn to Murphy again

for the second time in recent history, middlesbrough dispensed with steve maclaren as boro boss and appointed simon murphy in his place. hopes are high that murphy can continue the work he had done peviously when boro became established as a top six team (without any first season flirtations with relegation this time).

murphy inherited a talented but overpaid team and the first actions were to terminate the loan deals on mills/medieta/zenden and to transfer southgate/wright/wilson/boateng and christie as well as arranging deals to sell juninho/sarabia and maccarone, this conincided the release of 16 underperforming junior players.

this dramatic cull on players removed over 250k off the weekly wage bill and enabled a transfer kitty of over 10m to be available.

this 10m was not put to waste, bringing in lopez to replace boateng, and the supremely gifted morten gamst pederson who as ever was murphys no.1 transfer target, as well as numerous low price deals for future stars of the game like nortveit and furuholm. the biggest deals agreed were for zonneveld to join in january and zenoni to join at the end of the season. several astute loan deals were also arranged including le tallec from liverpool.

the feeling at the club is that although the wage bill is lower than before, the quality throughout the teamwill be significantly raised once all the players join.

unfortunately, the fixture list was not kind to boro, with boro having to play the 4 favourits for the league inside the first 8 games.

results were :

arsenal(a) 0-1

liverpool(h) 0-2

everton(a) 0-3

man city(h) 0-0

man utd(a) 1-3

aston villa(h) 2-0

birmingham(a) 1-1

chelsea (h) 4-1

cambridge (a) league cup reserves won 4-2

so after a difficult start, boro are finding their feet, and with quality players due to arrive soon the future only looks good for boro. the manager and the fans expect the team to climb the table shortly

Plymouth carry on dodgy draws but come out good in the end again

After the good finish last session plymouth were in the playoff's and looking good based on their recent form. The new players that manager Lee Owens brought in proved to be worthwhile and gelling very quickly. But with top scorer duarte out due to injury for a few weeks it was very tough. Here is how plymouth done below

Plymouth 1-1 Barnsley

Scorers: guomundsson

This was a boring game as it seen both sides produce a very little amount of chances. Plymouth missed some easy chances and so did barnsley. Not a bad start to the session but could of done with a win.

Brentford 3-3 Plymouth

Scorers: lowndes (2), guomundsson

This was lowndes first game of the season for plymouth as duarte was injured for this match. He impressed manager Lee Owens and scored 2 good goals which gave plymouth 1 point again for the 2nd game in a row. It was another evenly matched game which showed quite a lot of chances both ends.

League Cup: Preston 3-1 Plymouth

Scorers: beresford

Plymouths dream of winning the league cup was yet again over in the early stages. Division one opponents preston proved to much at the end of the day for plymouth and took all their chances well.

Plymouth 0-1 Blackpool

A hard game against top of the league blackpool this was. Plymouth dominated throughout the game but just couldnt get that vital goal. But blackpool did and left manager Lee Owens very upset as he thought his side at least deserved a point. Still looking for his first win of the session manager Lee Owens was and it came next game with a stunning result.

Plymouth 7-0 Peterbrough

Scorers: duarte (2), tiago (2), Keith (2), guomundsson

What an excellent performance by the whole plymouth squad. Their 2nd 7-0 win of the season and what a game it was. Plymouth dominated and didnt get peterbrough any chance right from the word go. Duartes first game back and he showed manager Lee Owens why he was so vital in his team. Plymouth's new georgian defender also started his first game for the club and played well.

Stockport 0-4 Plymouth

Scorers: savolainen, keith (2), duarte

Whenever savolainen scores for plymouth it always seems to be in style. This was definately a class goal and in my eyes goal of the month. Plymouth supporters very rarely see plymouth dominate a game away but this time they did.

Currently plymouth are lying in 6th position in division two and still looking good after recent form. But anything can happen as plymouths away form can sometimes be appauling and also because of injuries that may happen. Will plymouth stay where they belong in playoff's or will they fall straight down the league? find out here when i report next

Clan update

Just to let all members know if they dont already know i will not be here on monday 26th january session. However it will still go ahead as usual. So make sure you all go into the clan chatroom between 6.15 and 7pm usual times. Ali will be running the session on monday. So enjoy yourself all members and i'll see you all in tuesdays session. Don't forget your team reports aswell as a few of you are icon_smile.gif. The ones at the moment though are looking good

Arsenal Under New Management

And so to a new era for Arsenal Football Club: Arsene Wenger was released from his position as manager after a non-perfect start to the season and a little known manager named Daniel Wilkinson was put in change of the club. When he arrived Llungberg had already left for 10m and Babayaro was in for just under 2m.

The current transfer window had ended, and so he looked to strenthening the squad for the future and at christmas:

Future Transfers In:

01.01.04, Juninho from Middlesbrough for 2.1m

01.01.04, Hatem Ben Arfa from Lyon for 725k

01.01.04, Loic Nuyts from Charleroi for 210k

01.01.04, Robin Kieft from Ajax for 375k

29.06.04, Bo Storm from Heerenveen for 300k

These have been agreed by both sides, and so excluding surprise factors should go ahead on the dates mentioned.

There were no transfers out apart from a few loans: Stack and Bentley to lower division clubs.

After sorting out the current squad, and getting training and match tactics sorted out for the players involved, Wilkinson found himself preparing to watch Arsenal versus Fulham, his first match in charge. Here is how that game went, and the rest of the games so far under Wilkinsons management:

ARSENAL 3 - 0 Fulham

Henry 7, 34p

Pennant 32

Attendance: 38381

This match was all about the first half, where Arsenal dominated with all the goals coming from moves down the left wing. Robert Pires and Ashley Cole had excellent games. The pick of the bunch was Arsenals second which came from a 50 yard run of Cole who fed Pennant to slot home. The only downside to this match being Henry's dislocated jaw, which would rule him out for 2 weeks.

Partizan 0 - 2 ARSENAL

Edu 9

Alliadiere 20

Attendance: 16212

Again Arsenals early pressure paid off, a super free kick right on the edge of the box from Edu and then Alliadiere capitalising on a defensive error sorted the goals out. from then on Arsenal just sat back and PArtizan didnt really pressure. A simple victory made sweeter by Alliadiere proving he can cope in the first team.

Leicester 0 - 1 ARSENAL

Pennant 30

Attendance: 32940

This was a very tough game for Arsenal, Leicester had the early run of the field and forced Lehmann into some good saves. Pennants goal came against the run of play but was a good team move and an excellent finish. As the game worse on, it became more and more Arsenals.

ARSENAL 0 - 0 Portsmouth (Human)

Attendance: 37730

Throughout the game Arsenal were always the better team, making many more chances than Portsmouth, but not managing to put any away. This was Henrys first match back from injury and he was playing well, the pompey defence were just hoofing the ball anywhere at times. Portsmouth did have one very good chance though, which was wasted too. This game could have been 0 - 1, although it was more likely to have been 4 - 1. Well done Pompey, a resolute defence.

ARSENAL 2 - 0 Olympiakos

Henry 70, 80

Attendance: 38406

This game was fairly even until the last twenty minutes where upon Henry sprung into life. His first was a dart through their defence and a slot home, the second however was special indeed! Henry was lurking outside Olympiakos' box at an Arsenal corner; no one had picked him up to mark. He drifted further back to 30 yards, where upon pires crossed the ball to him and on the half-volley Henry struck a curling rasping shot into the Olypiakos goal! It was truly fantastic!!

The result was good too.

Charlton 3 - 1 ARSENAL

Pennant 6

Attendance: Not Reported

Oh dear! A major slip up for Arsenal, and a genuine management error. Charlton is not the place you can go and rest Key players but with a big game against Newcastle thats what Wilkinson decided to do. Patrick Vieira wasn't 100% so it was he that was dropped, and the midfield was bolstered by Gilberto and Edu protecting youngster Djourou. Djourou didn't have a bad game but he is no Vieira. Arsenal were quick out the blocks, but without the midfield anchorman Arsenals defence was used to they were put under a lot of pressure by the Charlton attack and conceded two before half time. At half time in an attempt to dominate midfield Ray PArlour was brought on and this helped considerably. Charlton did get a third, however Arsenal were the better team in the second half. A truly dissapointing result, but a valuable lesson.

So at the end of this session Arsenal are in 6th in the Premiership (which is the same place as Arsenal were at the start of the session) although with recent dropped points the fans will be wanting a good improvement soon.

Thats all for now,

Daniel Wilkinson, manager of Arsenal Football Club.

Manchester City have appointed an new manager in unknown Fran Cochrane after Kevin Keegan was finally sentenced to 10 years hard labour for subjecting the public to his awfal perm hair cut which many people blame for years of therapy.

With little money to spend on players and a massive wage bill to get under control, Cochrane told media that he would give the players a month to prove themselves before deciding on any one leaving the club.He also told fans he would do his utmost to keep Anelka,Distin and Reyna which he says will form the backbone of his team.

Man city 3 - 1 Redstar Uefa qualifing round 1st leg

Man city 3 - 2 Newcastle Prem

Spurs 1 - 3 Man city Prem

Man city 0 - 2 Liverpool Prem

Redstar 2 - 0 Man city Uefa qualifing round 2nd leg

City out on away goals

Boro 0 - 0 Man city Prem

Villa 1 - 2 Man city Prem

Man city 0 - 1 Chelsea Prem

Saints 2 - 0 Man city Prem

Man city 1 - 0 Blackburn Prem

With the inconsistant form shown during this start of the season, Cochrane made a transfer list with a new GK,DC and ST at the top of it.

If City can maintain there current league position of 8th and bring in fresh faces in january fans will remain optimistic about the future.

Newcastle Appoint Fresh Face

After months of debate over who would replace Bobby Robson after his unfortunate sectioning, young James Cale has been appointed manager of Newcastle.

At a press conference Cale reiterated that to have any chance of success Newcastle would need to cut off the dead wood and bring in some fresh faces to go with the considerable talent already at their disposal.

A sign of the times came with Cale Selling Toon legend Alan Shearer to Tottenham for 1.4m and also offloading fans favourite Hugo Viana. Things were going to change up North and Cale was leading the revival.

In the transfer market Cale showed his shrewdness with some excellent signings and managed to get rid of many "surplus to requirements".

Players In:

Alexandre Song - 275k - Promising young DMC

Steed Malbranque - 5.25m - Young gifted AMRC

Frank Lampard - 3m - Great Midfielder

Orri Freyr Oskarsson - 250k - Buy of the season

Robin Faber - 150k - Promising Defender DLC

Lionel Morgan - 500k - Excellent Winger AML

Jussi-Pekka Savolainen - 28k - Young Winger

Matti Lahitie - 250k - Great young AMLC

Daniel Braathen - 150k - Superb Striker FLC

Ibrahim Said - 325k - Versatile Defender

John Terry - 5m - Solid Young Centre Back

Kim Kallstrom - 1.7m - Talented Midfielder

Matei Mirel Radoi - 1.7m - Young DC/DMC

Vieirinha - 50k - Talented young striker/winger

Very happy at the signings, Oskarsson and Braathen are world class, Malbranque and Morgan will bolster Midfield and Terry & Said offer stability at the back. Watch out for Song (16), Lahitie (18), Faber (17), Savolainen (15) and Vieirnha (16) who will be stars of the future.

Out though went........

Andrew Griffin - 1m - Spurs

Offiong - free - Stoke

Robbie Elliot - 100k - Southampton

Alan Shearer - 1.4m - Spurs

Noberto Solano - 1.5m - Marseille

Hugo Viana - 4m - Marseille

Andy Ferrell - 500k - Cardiff

Carl Cort - 750k - Rangers

Andy O'Brien - 1.5m - Everton

Titus Bramble - 1.5m - Birmingham

After the stress of the transfers it was good to start playing some matches. And in the first session the results were as follows.

Wisla (a) 3-0 ECL Qual's

Man City (a) 2-3

Aston Villa (h) 5-0

Chelsea (a) 2-0

Wisla (h) 3-0

Southampton (h) 4-1

First league game was disappointing but was only second game with new formation. Having said that we played well in patches but Fran's Man City deserved the win. Glad to have qualified for the Champions Leaguue groups and also happy with the performances after the defeat at Man City, we destroyed all the teams we played, inc Fred's Aston Villa and Paul's Chelsea (given he wasnt there though).

The second session started well, and ended with me Winning Manager of the Month and Braathen winning player of the month. It was another good session as you can see by the results.

Blackburn (a) 2-0 (Hats off the my Asst for this one)

Real Sociedad (h) 4-0 (Should have been 8-0)

Wolves (h) 2-0 (Should have been 10-0)

Leeds (a) 3-0 (Scoreline flattered us)

VFB Stuggart (a) 0-0 (33 shots on goal by us as well)

Bolton (h) 3-0

The only let down was the draw in Stuggart, given the way we played and the chances we had we should have taken 3 pts but we got a point so must not dwell on negatives. We do though need to convert more chances as when we play the top teams we cant only convert 1 from 10 shots.

Next game is against Dan's Arsenal which should tell us how good we are. Hopefully we can keep things going, Dyer is World Class and from Midfield has scored 8 goals in the 9 games he has played this season. Braathen has scored 9 goals already, with Oskarsson & Malbranque on 5. If they keep this up we can hopefully stay in the top 2 in the league if not win it.

United appoint Besant as manager!

Manchester United have today revealed to the press there new manager Matthew Besant.

The 13 year old has already left school with the governments permission and is now working full time with Manchester United.

Speaking at The press conference Matt was asked many questions..

Q.Why do you think you have what it takes to succeed at a club like Manchester United.

A.Well i have supported them all my life and already know them like the back of my hand and if a scottish man (Sir Alex) can do it then why can't I?

Q.With all due respect aren't you a bit young to be a manager?

A. well not in my view im not and not in the boards view so no i dont think i am.

Q.What are your Expectations for the up and coming season?

A.Eerrmm im not to sure about this one as i'm worried about the opposition very much *(Around of boos ring around the conference room)* but im sure with a bit of luck i can repeat the success of sir alex.

Thankyou very much for your time....

Players in....

Papa waigo

Arjen Robben

Cesar Carignano.

Fabio Paim.

Andres D alessandro.

Currently in 3rd position.

Arjen robben :Young player of month with 10 goals in 10 games.

2 points behind the leaders newcastle and 1 point behind second place Liverpool with only 8 matches gone.

I will be hoping to get United back on top Next week.

Mancester United Boss

Matthew Besant

just to let all members know i will be in the session tonight around 6.15 t+t until the end of t+t as i will have to go around 7. So i will do what i usually do to make sure the game is up and running and as from there ali will take charge. Be able to set assistant options aswell. He will probably do better than me or should i say he will do icon_smile.gif

Mike Law takes over at Crewe

Crewe have appointed Mike Law as their new manager. The Crewe board stated that they belived a fresh aproch to the team was needed if they were to stay in the first division and hopfully get into the Premiership.

Mike Law stated that he was looking to improve the squad avalable to him in all areas.

Players In:

Andy Richmond GK 28k

Mikey Moore SC 3k

Trygvi Bjarnason DC 85k

Shaun Allaway GK 110k

Franco Parisi SC Free

Jason Lunns DLC Free

Joe Gold DMC Free

Joe Sealey GK 16k

Leon Cort DC 70k

Nicola Dikoumen FRC Free

Klodian Duro AMRL Free

Players Out:

Dave Brammer 10k

Ademola Bankole 5k

Clayton Ince 5k

Alex Morris 80k

Results:

Burnley 2:1 CREWE

CREWE 7:1 Swindon League Cup

Rotherham 1:3 CREWE

CREWE 0:0 Gillingham

West Ham 3:3 CREWE

CREWE 1:0 Not Fofest

CREWE 1:0 Millwall

Rotherham p2:2 CREWE League Cup

Wimbledon 2:1 CREWE

Norwich 1:4 CREWE

CREWE 4:1 Crystal Palace

Mike Law stated that he is pleased with these results and the start that his team have had, But that he was dissapointed having been knocked out of the league cup as the revenue would have been useful too the club.

sat 18th oct away to fulham

new signing kristjansson straight into the team, with the soon to be sold queudrue dropped to give a debut for

tsiolis, le tallec dropping to the bench to make way for kristjansson. good start for boro with ricketts

firing narrowly over. 12 mins great play by kristjansson sets up ricketts for the first goal. half time

le tallec on for the injured juninho.only chance for fulham a long range effort as boro dominate. great play

from le tallec sets up ricketts for no.2. gamst pederson scores with a great free kick on 70mins 3-0 boro.

kristjansson makes it 4 with a great break away. boro win 4-0

sat 25th oct home to southampton

boro unchanged, tsiolis hits the bar on 6 mins. boro on top great play by reich cutting in from the touchline

to set up ricketts 1-0 boro. niemi in the southampton goal having a blinder keeping boro at bay. 41 mins the

same combination sees boro go 2-0 up. ht 2-0 boro.

2nd half is all one way traffic as boro continue to send in shot after shot. 53 mins gamst pederson scores

from a free kick for the second week in a row. 60th min gamst pederson scores another blinding freekick, 62

mins kristjansson sets up ricketts for his hattrick. ft boro 5 southampton 0

wed 29th october away to rotherham league cup

played the reserves again, to save first team for the league. close game, chances to both teams but le tallec

breaks the deadlock after good work by anselmo. ht 1-0 boro. powell sent off unfarily in 66th min conceeding a

pen in the process converted by butler, whos scores 2 more goals, one from the spot to seal an ill tempered 3-1

win over boro.

sun 2nd nov away to leicester

after the disappointing defeat at rotherham, boro are back to full strength with the exception of the suspended

powell, anderson being brought in for him. first half injuries to gamst pederson and reich mar a great boro first

half as two goals from juninho put boro 2-0 up at half time. leicester pull one back through bent on 48 minutes

before ricketts make it 3-1 to boro, juninho injured on 69 minutes but that doesnt stop boro going 4-1 up through

kristjansson. leicester pull 2 late concilation goals back but boro hold on to win 4-3.

sunday 9th nov home to blackburn

boro unchanged with anderson retaining his place. powell having to be satisfied with a place on the bench. 12 mins

reich to ricketts 1-0 boro great start. 14th min lopez sets up ricketts 2-0. boro dominate the first half, blackburn

dont get a shot. ht boro 2-0 up. 58th minute reich taken off with a slight knocw, greening on, and le tallec

replaces the tired juninho. 81st min replaced the solid gamst pederson with babic. ft boro win 2-0 with blackburn

not having a shot all game.

wed 12th nov away to portsmouth

unchanged for third game in a row, even with the players being a little tired, hopefully their confidence will see

them through against a portsmouth team going great guns at home with 5 wins in 6 games. 16th min lopez replaced by

babic after being hacked down by the dirty portsmouth team. 19th min reich hots the post from 30 yards. end to end

game plenty of chances for dirty portsmouth, 20th min the dirty portsmouth team take the lead. its shortlived as

babic heads in a gamst pederson corner on 26 mins. 35th min portsmouth retake the lead as kristjansson needs

replacing by le tallec after another foul by dirty portsmouth. 39th min le tallec sets up ricketts 2-2. ht 2-2

anyones game. 61st min, rickett chips wide when clean through. 79th min, greening replaces the tired juninho.

84th min mistake by schwarzer gifts portsmouth the lead. portsmouth seal it with a poor goal. full time boro lose

4-2 to dirty portsmouth.

great report shame those games didnt actually happen. Sorry about the server crashing tonight all. Im sure we can get back to where we would of got to tommorow night. Never crashed before so lets just hope it is a one off

Update (all members read please and dont laugh)

Just to let all members know i now have electric but my room is flooded so my pc has had to be moved into my lounge. I'm hoping to have my room sorted out very soon. The main reason why i am telling you all this is that if i aint here for a session you all know why but they will still go ahead. Very sorry but it aint my fault. This week just keeps on getting better and better for me and im really enjoying it...........NOT

Also i have now had a few words with our member nick and have decided to release him from our clan due to him not having enough time on his hands to play. That now means we are looking for a replacement for him. I got one lined up but has yet to get back to me so if interested in becoming a member of our clan please leave the following information below:

Name:

Connection (must be broadband or faster):

How long you been playing champ?:

Past clan experience:

First Choice team:

Second choice team:

that is all that is required and if your quick enough to submit your information you will be able to start in tonights session.

sat 19th october away to fulham

goals from kristjansson (on debut) and lopez seal a fine 2-1 away win as boro dominated throughout and thoroughly

deserved the 3 points.

sat 26th october home to southampton

boro unchanged for the visit of the saints and looking to move into the top half of the league for the first time

this season. poor start to the game few chances at either end, juninho replaced in 32nd min after getting a knock,

le tallec coming on.lopez replaced at half time by guarin also after injury. 68th min, babic on for kristjansson.

74th minute boro take the lead following a fantastic free kick by gamst pederson.88th minute the 17 year old

gaurin shows his class with a volley the hits the upright. ft 1-0 boro in an poor game.

wed 29th october away to rotherham league cup 3rd round

rested all the first team for the premiership, a very young reserve team start the game, 12th min, le tallec sets

up guarin for his first goal for boro. 18th min great save by kristianson to protect the lead. 35th minute good

play by theimpressive byfield sets up butler to make it 1-1. 43rd minute inswinging corner from mcanuffmet by boerdal

2-1 boro. HT 2-1. replaced anselmoa with janssen at half time due injury. 46th min great save by kristianson falls to

byfield 2-2. 71st min sergio replaces babic who was tiring. 80th min reich replaces the disapointing greening.87th

min reich scores after a superb move down the left flank. ft boro win 3-2.

sunday november 2nd away to leicester

boro straight on the attack, good shots from juninho. 33 mins kristjansson scores a beuty 1-0 boro. 40 mins leicester

equalise. 45th min rickett misses an easy chance. ht 1-1. juninho off injured le tallec on. straight from the

resumption, great play from gamst pederson sets up ricketts who manages to blow a 1 on 1. 56th min 2 more injuries

reich and tsiolis being replaced by babic and andersson. 62nd min le tallec hauled down by elliot when clean through

red card, leicester down to 10 men. against the run of play leicester sneak a lead 2-1 whilst krisjansson down injured

ft 2-1 loss

sunday 9th november home to blackburn

with reich being out for 4 weeks due to the injury in the leicester game, jobi mcanuff is called up for a run in

the first team. chris riggott also injured meaning anderson starts at right back, with powell going in the middle.

first minute tsiolis sets up ricketts, 1-0 boro great start to the game for tsiolis who had been playing poorly

recently. 13th min lopez the provider this time as ricketts gets his second. ht 2-0 boro. juninho and gamst pederson

both withdrawn at half time with inuries, le tallec and babic brought on. 83rd min guarin on for mcanuff. ft boro win

2-0 blackburn without a shot all game.

wednesday 12th november away to portsmouth

end to end start with hislop in the portsmouth goal bring off one spell of 3 saves in seconds. 46th min penalty to

boro deserved on the run of play, juninho misses. 0-0 h. against the run of play yakubu puts portsmouth in front.

as boro chase the game pompey break to seal a 2-0 win, completely undeserved. as boro had 16 shots on the pompey

goal to only 5 by the home team who were dominated throughout.

sunday 24th november home to wolves

juninho dropped for le tallec after several indifferent performances. dull first half 0-0. superb play by anderson

sets up kristjansson 1-0 boro. thats opens the game a bit with wolves having to chase the game. 68 mins juninho on

for ricketts. 74th min penalty to boro put away by gamst pederson who has taken over from juninho as the penalty

taker. 80th min mcanuff sets up le tallec 3-0. ft 3-0 boro.

so boro climb from 6th bottom to 7th and are still in the cup, perhaps reality is not all that bad after all

Plymouth cups come to a disastrus end but still going well in the league

Currently standing 6th in the table and in both the fa cup and ldv vans trophy it was looking as if it was shaping up to be a good season for plymouth but this was all about to change as you will see from the results below:

Port Vale 1-5 Plymouth

scorers: duarte (3), wotton (2)

Wotton had an amazing match and guided plymouth to a great away victory which doesnt happen much. This was a great start to the session which pleased plymouth manager lee owens an awful lot.

Brighton 3-1 Plymouth

Scorers: hodges

Compared to the last away win this was the complete opposite. A poor performance by plymouth which took them out of the vans trophy 1st round. Even lee hodges scored which just shows how poor plymouth played.

Plymouth 4-2 Bournemouth

Scorers: keith (2), bentley, duarte

Bentleys first goal since he joined plymouth on loan from arsenal gave plymouth another good league win. Plymouth were the dominant side all through the game and got 3 well deserved points out of it.

Tranmere 3-1 Plymouth

Scorers: keith

Tranmere were just too hard to beat in this game which ended in their favour and they fully deserved it. Plymouth had to withstand loads of pressure throughout the game and the tranmere players knew how to finish and they did.

Colchester 2-2 Plymouth

keith (2)

Considering plymouth went 2-0 in this game they done extremely well to pull 2 goals back and get a point out of this in the end. 2 wonderful goals by keith kept plymouth in the hunt for the title.

Plymouth 3-3 Luton fa cup 1st round

guomundsson, keith (2)

This looked like a game plymouth would win but a very late goal by luton gave them a replay in the fa cup. Overall it was a pretty evenly matched game it just didnt go plymouths way.

Luton 2-0 plymouth fa cup replay

A very disappointing result this was as plymouth needed to stay in this cup but it was not to be the cup run curse continued. Plymouth should of wrapped it up the first time.

Plymouth 2-1 Grimsby

scorers: adams, keith

A fine way to end tonights session which moved plymouth up into 5th (finally out of 6th). Shame about the poor cup defeats but thats the way life goes sometimes.

As the season is nearly half way through it is looking quite good for plymouth. Although it is still a little bit early expect plymouth to be challenging for the top 2 spot come the end of the season. Expect more reports to come following plymouth's whole highs and lows of the season

Clan update

The banners will very soon be available to use for team reports on here. I will post the banners up here once they are done. Also after i released nick from the clan due to him not having enough time on his hands for the clan we have a new member tommorow starting named steven petryszyn. He has decided to be everton so all give him a big welcome to the clan and be nice to him. Welcome from me to the clan steven

sat 29th november away to charlton

reich recalled after injury in place of mcanuff. 5 mins reich shows the wisdom of that decision setting up kristjansson

for the first goal. 12 mins cole equalises with a thundering shot. 34 mins cole scores on a break away, tsiolis

looking out of touch. 35 mins gamst pederson hits the post. tsiolis replaced by riggott at half time. 50 mins cole

seals his hattrick. 68 mins cole gets his fourth. 85 mins kritjansson again finishes off a reich pass. worst

performance since the everton defeat as boro lose 4-2.

wed 3rd december away to tottenham league cup 4th round

decided to play the full first team as punishment for playing so poorly at charlton, with the exception of tsiolis

who has been dropped for the forseable future after a very poor run of games. 4th min great corner by gamst pederson,

powell gives the keeper no chance 1=0 boro. 6th minute break by spurs kanoute with a superb finish 1-1. 31st minute

superb move by boro culminates in gamst pederson setting up ricketts 2-1 boro. 38th minute, great run by reich sets up

gamst pederson 3-1 boro. right on half time postiga pulls one back. ht 3-2. ricketts replaced by niemi, parnaby on

for andersson69th min bad defensive mistake allows shearer to equalise.3-3. 95 mins kristjansson sets up niemi 4-3.

108th min reich sets up le tallec. 114th min reich sets up guarin boro win 6-3.

sunday 7th december home to leeds

great long ball by kristjanssen sets up le tallec for first chance. 10 mins juninho sets up le tallec, this time no

mistake 1-0 boro. 27 mins kristjansson sets up juniho from the byline 2-0 boro. ht 2-0 boro. 55 mins montalvan gets

on the end of an anderson through ball 3-0. 84th min, miss of the season from kristjansson. ft boro win 3-0.

saturday 13th december away to newcastle

the first of two games in 4 days with the league cup quarter final to follow on the wednesday, boro in need of some

away points to support there superb home form. nervous start from both teams. long range shots only in first 30 mins

until dyer scores after being set up by oskarsson. 65 mins said sets up braathen to put newcastle 2-0 up. wholsale

changes made by boro including the keeper who was having a poor game. 87th minute dyer seals it 3-0 to the geordies.

91st min dyer seals his hattrick 4-0 undeserved slant on the score although newcastle deserved the win. 4-0 loss ft

wednesday 17th december home to newcastle league cup quarter final.

a chance to remedy the 4-0 defeat against the geordies in the last game, 1st minute only a superb tackle stops

le tallec putting boro ahead. 3rd min boro score direct from a gamst pederson corner. 7th minute le tallec sets up

reich 2-0. 17th minute kristjansson makes it 3-0 boro after his first effort had been parried. superb first half

performance by boro 3-0 ht. 48th minute superb break by le tallec sets up kristjansson 4-0 boro. 52nd minute

braathen pulls one back. 55th minute braathen gets a second. boro switched to a more defensive system, no more

chances ft boro 4 newcastle 2

saturday 20th december home to bolton

boro on top straight away, taking the lead after kristjansson scores from a juninho rebound on 11mins. 19 mins

le tallec makes it 2 after good work by reich. boro continue to dominate having 18 shots in the first half, but

no more goals. ht 2-0 boro. second half same as the first on 56 mins le tallec sets up kristjansson, 3-0. on

73 mins bring on 3 fresh pairs of legs. ft boro 3 bolton 0 in a completely one sided game.

Ste Toner has told the Hull fans that he is very excited to take charge of a club with big ambitions. Although it was all smiles at the press confrence it turned sour when Toner was asked about the recent disappearance of old Hull manager Peter Talylor. "Ive spoken to the police and been cleared of any involvement! You aint got anything on me copper" stated Toner.

Ok the aim for us at Hull is to win the league this year. With no financial worries things look rosey at Hull.

A few players were needed to come into the squad just to cover up a few places and we managed to bring in the following:

Capi 100k..A quick striker which can swith to the wing.

Danny Murphy..85k up front and potential deal of 200k depending on appearances. Maybe a lot of money to spend for this division but willing to gamble. A nice young full back who should be pushing for U21 places.

Marcos Bignot..55k A right back and also another young lad wanting to impress.

Mahouve Marcel..free A defence midfielder. Hoping this lad performs all season

Ian sharpe..40k Cover for defence

09/08/2003

HUll 0 Cheltnam 0

Not a very convincing start..We had one shot to there 7.

At the end i think we were lucky to come away with a draw.

13/08/2003 (league cup 1st round)

Millwall 4 Lincoln 1

they took lead in 1 minute..not best start

new signing marcel mahouve pulled one back on the 25.

Danny alsop pulled on back on the 46th

Stuart elliott on the 57th

another for allsopp on 65th

A close game really with 8-8 shots a piece..

16/08/2003 Hull 2 swansea 1

Allsopp openend on the 25 minute with a penalty..

Leon britain equalised on the 51st

Stuart green on the 83rd.

20/08/2003

york 1 Hull 4

York shots 1 hull 17..

Played very well against york..created enough chances..pleased with win

allsopp is torturing defences

Team is looking good and starting to tick nicely..Here are the results from all the sessions we have re done icon_wink.gif

30/08/03

Hull 4 kidderminster 0

03/09/03

Darlington 0 Hull 3

13/09/03

Carlise 0 Hull 1

20/09/03

Yeovil 1 Hull 0

23/09/03

Hull 1 Grimsby 0 (League cup)

27/09/03

Hull 0 Cambridge 1

04/10/03

Southend 0 Hull 0

15/10/03

Hull 1 Oxford 0

18/10/03

Macclesfield 0 Hull 2

22/10/03

Hull 3 York 0 (LDV's)

25/10/03

Hull 0 Scunthorpe 0

29/10/03

Luton 1 Hull 2 (League cup)

01/11/03

Bury 0 Hull 3

05/11/03

Hull 1 Northampton 0

08/11/03

Hull 0 Southend 2 (FA Cup 1st round)

Assistant took charge of this and how wrong he got it, spanner)

12/11/03

Hull 3 Scunthorpe 0

22/11/03

Boston Utd 0 Hull 2

26/11/03

Hull 4 Bristol 0

29/11/03

Rochdale 0 Hull 1

03/12/03

Bolton 2 Hull 3 AET(League Cup 4th round)

10/12/03

Hull 3 Morecombe 0 (LDV)

13/12/03

Hull 5 Mansfiled 0

17/12/03 (League Cup 5th round)

Hull 1 Chelsea 2

Those were the results over the last few sessions. Results are looking good and a good cup run knocking out premiership outfit Bolton and the way in the league cup. Although going out to Chelsea I could take a lot from these results.

Sitting 2nd in the league just before xmas with a game in hand. Things are good. icon_smile.gif

Good session tonight as usual and still getting great turnouts so thats great. Dont forget all next session on monday as usual and no thursday next week as that was only because mondays session was cancelled. After the new member supposed to be joining tonight messed around a little bit and didnt join in the end we have a different new member definately starting in mondays session so welcome him to the clan his name is shaun marshall and he is being notts forest. Welcome to the clan mate and enjoy yourself.

Also i'll be posting my report tommorow night as im too tired tonight to post it

Very bad session for plymouth but at least they moved out of 6th position in the league icon_smile.gif

After a winning start to the session plymouth ended up losing the rest of their games. Here is how the results went for them.

Wrexham 0-1 Plymouth

Scorers: guomundsson

Great start to the session as plymouth started strongly. Their well deserved goal came around the 70th minute. A superb strike by guomundsson off a freekick gave plymouth the only 3 points that they got in this session.

Plymouth 2-3 Notts County

Scorers: duarte, own goal

This was a very unfournate result for plymouth as they were the better side throughout the game but notts county still managed to break through the plymouth defence and score 3.

Sheffield Wednesday 5-1 Plymouth

Scorers: Keith

Nearly all the players should hold their head down in shame after this game as every single one of them played poor and as a result i didnt pay them as im a mean *******.

Plymouth 0-5 QPR

Game against top of the table at the time at home. I changed my formation for this game as previous results wasnt that good. It backfired on me and got me my worst defeat of the season. With results like these just how much longer could Lee Owens stay at the club.

Hartlepool 3-2 Plymouth

Scorers: keith, bashir

After bashir arrived on a free he done well by netting a goal. But that goal soon meant nothing and plymouth lost another game.

Currently plymouth are standing in 10th in the league and if they dont start getting wins soon they could find themselves not challenging for promotion. Plymouth manager Lee Owens has to do something and do it now. Manager Lee Owens still has the confidence and believes his side can still get promoton.

A session which has dissapointed both me and my players. At the start we were Strong top and strapping, [a new catchphrase if anyone could invent one]. Not bad heh. Back to business we were starting to sturggle the goals were frying up and Sunderland and cough cough Burnley were runing away with the top 2 spots.

What could i do? I had Ali in the cup! Some injuries! I made an insperational signing thats what icon_smile.gif. Some press have being saying that this was an exchange for letting Liverpoll beat them in the cup but honest Fred Patten has come out and Said 'What utter rubbish! All i can say is that firstly signing Hjamar Porinnhallson on loan at the begginning of the season was an experence thing. And these proposterious rumours about Richie Partridge [the insperational signing] on loan till the end of the season with a view to a long term move is rubbish end of'.

Then to clear the air about Ali coming round with Richie and a briefcase days before the match Fred Patten later issued this statment 'I was only showing them my brothels, Ali comes round often'.

So a day which has left most royals fans spechless a bad few weeks but hopefully the royals can clean up a bad mess.

Dave Jones Sky Sports News 2004. Sky Broadcasting.

Im going to be hosting a Euro Champs tournament this Sunday at 4pm. It will involve up to 14 humans controlling an International side each chosen at random.

If you are interested please let me know here. It is expected to take between 4-6hrs to complete the tournament so please bare this in mind.

Please post here if you would like to take part in this event. I am hoping it will involve other members aswell as clan members.

We will all meet at 3.30pm in the chatroom to see who will be managing what country.

Here is the list of countrys that will be taking part:

Group A

France, Greece, Turkey, Wales

Group B

Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany

Group C

Czech Rep, Hungary, Italy, Sweden

Group D

England, Holland, Portugal, Russia

Please note Greece and Hungary cannot be managed.

Newcastle Flying High

Newcastle continued their good start by having a great session on 28th Jan.

Starting the session in 2nd Place and going well in the champions league, things started well with a great 3-0 win over Rangers taking the Toon top of their group. Newcastle dominating and again restricting the opposition to only one shot and creating over 20 oppurtunities themselves.

Next up was Everton at fortress St James' Park. A very similar game to the Rangers one, a final scoreline of 3-0 not really representing the dominance of a Newcastle side on fire.

With the quality of players at the club at the moment Newcastle were able to rest the entire 1st XI for their away trip to Scunthorpe in the League Cup. The 2nd team did us proud, with clinical finishing meaning we cam away 4-0 winners although the scoreline didnt reflect how hard a match it was.

Then a big game for Newcastle - away to Matt's Man Utd. News before the game was good, obviously Matt had been watching Newcastle's form of late and suddenly jetted off to Ibiza the day before the game leaving his assistant to take charge. This did not deter Newcastle as they took the game to the Home team and the current champions. Newcastle dominated the game with start man Oskarsson guilty of 2 clear misses in the first half. Man Utd came back in the second half and it was a much more even game. But Man Utd didnt really create any clear chances and Newcastle finished strongly but this time Braathen was guilty of missing a guilt edge chance at the end as the game finished 0-0. A result that i would have been happy with prior to the game but after watching the game we felt a little disappointed.

The next game away to Rangers was a drab affair. Again Newcastle were guilty of missing chances but never really clicked, a Jenas goal was cancelled out late on and Newcastle drew the game 1-1.

Birmingham were next up at home, and Newcastle came back to form and dominated the game, coming away with a 3-0 win. Another home game followed against Leicester and despite numerous chances and the majority of possesion Newcastle only managed a tight 1-0 win, given our form at home Leicester did very well but couldnt manage a equaliser as we held on.

So a good session with the only disappointment coming when we couldnt get that goal to kill off Man Utd. The premiership is very tight at the moment with around 4 teams really in contention for the championship. For me Ali's Liverpool are the team to beat, with Matt's Man Utd always there or thereabouts. Also we can expect Paul's Resurgent Chelsea and Dan's Arsenal to provide a serious title challenge.

Results

Rangers CL (h) 3-0 Speed, Braathen, Oskarsson

Everton (h) 3-0 Dyer, Braathen, Oskarsson

Scunthorpe (a) 4-0 Said, Kallstrom, Ameobi, OG

Man Utd (a) 0-0

Rangers CL (a) 1-1 Jenas

Birmingham (h) 3-0 Oskarsson, Braathen 2

Leicester (h) 1-0 Bellamy

just a little reminder can i please have everyones managers profiles that i dont have at the moment. You should know who you are. The information required is on the clan website so all check there. Send them to me to my email address (in profile, although you should all know it by now). Once every single profile has been recieved that aint already on the website they will be placed on the website once all the new graphics and other changes have been made on the website.

Please note: Over the past few weeks the clan website has not been changed. This is because some new graphics are being designed for it and a few other things. However once all these are done you will all obviously notice them but the website will then be fully updated each week

Archived