Official CMELClan Team Report thread

Bolton suddenly move up the table rapidly after a decent set of results

Before this session bolton were in 13th place not looking too bad to start off the new season. With the results they got this session the moved upto 7th and are looking very good shame i cant guide them to victory in tonights session as i am working. Here is how the games went in last nights session

Monday 5th session

bolton.gif

With boltons season not looking too bad at the moment even though its early dats bolton were a new team this season. Everyone seemed to be playing much more as a team this season and all getting along with each other. Although the start to this session was a little bit slow it picked up as soon as another one of Lee's formation changes were used. This new formation took a few games to kick in and now seems to be working fine. Here are the results:

Bolton 1-1 Millwall

Scorers: Giannakopoulos

A rather boring game to start this session off. Little chances produced little entertainment. Only a couple of chances from each side and luckily both sides scored one of them. This was the first game played with the new formation and it didnt look too bad at this point.

Blackpool 2-2 Bolton

Scorers: Arfa, Moore

Bolton were lucky to get a point in this game as blackpool were the best side and if it wasnt for a 90 minute header by moore they would of lost it.

Bolton 1-3 Notts Forest

Scorers: Arfa

A rather dissappointing defeat but it couldnt be helped as notts forest seemed unstoppable. Although they hadnt won in the last 3 games they were still hanging around mid table so it wasnt too bad.

Bolton 1-0 Fulham

Scorers: Walters

First win of the session for bolton. Another not very exciting game and stand in striker walters grabbed the only goal.

Derby 0-3 Bolton

Scorers: Gardner, Walters, Giannakopoulos

A great away win which is seen very rarely at the reebok stadium. A well deserved win for bolton and they didnt half play some quality football. This game boosted the players morale loads and must of knocked some sense into them as they started to produce better results after this one.

Norwich 3-2 Bolton

Scorers: Arfa (2)

Although bolton were totally outplayed in this game and norwich deserved to win by maybe more bolton still managed to score 2 though which didnt say much about norwich's keeper.

Bolton 2-1 Leeds

Scorers: De Baere, Arfa

The star man for bolton returns and grabs a goal after months and months out of action. His return couldnt of been any better as bolton beat off hard opposition Leeds. A great win which Lee Owens was very pleased about.

Crystal Palace 2-3 Bolton

Scorers: Arfa (2), Walters

A very exciting game and a good away win for bolton. With de baere resting the stand in striker done his stuff.

Bolton 1-0 Cardiff

Scorers: De Baere

Last game of the session and a great end. Currently 3 wins in a row and currently in 7th place bolton are looking good all of a sudden but due to me not being in tonights session my assistant may muck things up. Im just hoping he doesnt muck them up too much. As for not thats it and lets hope my bolton continue this good run

NOTE

Next tuesday and wednesday session i may not be able to make (very sorry but im staying away somewhere for a few days). The sessions will still go ahead as usual though and start at normal times (6.15 t+t 7 start). I shouldnt be away for hardly any more sessions after these then

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baggies Premiership Cmapaign

Baggies boss Aida expects his team to struggle throughout the season, but remains hopeful of avoiding the relegation places come the end of the season. He hopes to make some decent signings to help him aim for that fourth from bottom spot.

The results so far are as follows:

W.B.A 6-1 Arsenal

Man Utd 3-3 W.B.A

W.B.A 1-2 Burnely

Crewe 0-0 W.B.A

W.B.A 2-3 Chelsea

Southampton 3-0 W.B.A

W.B.A 4-1 Lincoln League Cup 2nd Round

W.B.A 0-4 Liverpool

B'ham 2-0 W.B.A

W.B.A 0-1 Sunderland

Man City 6-0 W.B.A

Blackburn 3-2 W.B.A

W.B.A 2-2 Portsmouth

The baggies got off with a shocking win against highbury, as well as a draw with Man Utd, however from there on it hasnt looked too good for W.B.A, who now lie in 19th place. Although there is still a long way left in the season. Connolly will want the Baggies to start and improve a.s.a.p, otherwise it might be too late.

just to let all know wednesdays session will be begin around 7-7.30pm as jimmy wont be here until then. so all meet up in the chatroom before hand and be in there for when jimmy is on. Only joey and aida i know wont be in session so far and joe will be a little late.

Also next weeks sessions i will only be able to make tuesday session due to me working on monday and wednesday icon_frown.gif.

Also on a much better note i am top with bolton and looking quite good for promotion at the moment. Report will follow after session tommorow icon_smile.gif

The fight starts tonight. I never thought i would be bottom at xmas and relegation is loming but we are not going down, no way, u better check your facts,talk to the hand. A report is coming and let the fight commence. icon_mad.gif

PORSTMOUTH ARE DOWN icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChampHolic:

just face it stevey hull are no hopers in the premiership icon_smile.gif. Cant see you staying up even though i hope you do<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha lee you make me laugh.

We will see who is the premier league next season and who is not.

Good luck lee *cough*LOSER

Lee,

If the mods stil insist that only the host of the game can post in the great clan application thread then if u give me the details i will post in there.

Im still trying to find out if that is the case though as its stupid otherwise. Also seems as though at least 3 clans have different hosts to organisers. And they have posted in there no trouble.

I think its a conspiracy against cmelc myself. Too young and hip. Well apart from Fred. And Si as he is old.

if alright with the majority of the members which im sure it will be monday session will be starting a little earlier than usual (5pm t+t and half 5 start until 11). Please let me know all if this is alright with you either on here or over msn thanks and all have a good weekend icon_smile.gif

Bolton going good in the first division

At first bolton found themselves near the relegation zone in division one but due to some very good tactical changes by manager Lee Owens bolton are now standing in 2nd place looking very good for promotion to the premiership. Only 3 teams really in it now and it could help bolton in a very big way as they need all the money they can get to get out of debt. Here is how tuesdays and wednesday's results went. Due to me not playing many games on tuesday session because of being a work i decided to combine both sets of results.

bolton.gif

Reading 0-0 Bolton

Both these sessions kicked off with a rather boring game and a boring scoreline to show how boring it was. Little attempts gave litte excitement. Although bolton dominated throughout the game they just couldnt get past reading's goalkeeper. After the match was finished their keeper got man of the match and i wasnt suprised.

Bolton 1-1 Bristol

Another game where bolton trebled the amount of attempts bristol had. They just had that lucky shot which went in otherwise bolton would of won which they should of done.

Charlton 3-2 Bolton

Scorers: De Baere, Venables

This was a hard fought out game and bolton pulled back twice from behind they just couldnt get in front and charlton took their chances. Although charlton did win and have a little more possession bolton still played well.

Bolton 3-1 Rushden

Venables, Arfa (2)

A great game for bolton against promotion contenders rushden. This was an important game for bolton and they made it look easy.

Millwall 2-1 Bolton

Another important match seen 3rd place side beat bolton. Although joey's assistant was in charge he still managed to kick my teams ass.

Bolton 4-2 Blackpool

Scorers: De Baere (2), Arfa (2)

After the last result bolton needed something to lift themselves back up. This game just about done it and what a great performance it was.

West Ham 2-6 Bolton

Scorers: De Baere, Arfa (4), Gardner

An unexpected win this was as bolton didnt tend to win away that much. A Strong performance from the boys and the strikers working well with each other yet again.

Bolton 3-1 Derby

Scorers: De Baere, Arfa (2)

When ever arfa scores de baere does thats what all fans are probably thinking at the moment. The two strikers working superbly which earned bolton another valuable win.

Fulham 2-1 Bolton

A bad result for bolton which seen them get beaten by relegation strugglers fulham. A game that bolton obviously went in confident to win in but they came out the losers.

Notts Forest 4-2 Bolton

Scorers: Arfa (2)

A shocking defeat at the hands of notts forest but they were dominant and very hard to get past. They were always caught on the break and made very good use of it.

Bolton 1-2 Norwich

A 3rd defeat in a row for bolton just after they won 3 in a row. A bit of a weird form at the moment lets just hope it sorts itself out as there aint too long until the end of the season.

With bolton in the hunt for promotion things are finally looking up for manager Lee Owens. He is hoping his team can still keep winning and get up so he can finally have some money to spend on some players. Lets just see how things go for the time being. Until next report thats it and dont forget to do your reports all other members thanks

Boro's pensioner boss conceeds title

after a superb start to the season where, boro became the only team to get a point at the geordie stronghold, boro entered the christmas period vying with Jimmy's newcastle for the title.

a potential title decider loomed at the riverside as newcastle entered fortress riverside seeking to avoid humiliation, both teams entered te game with key defenders out injured, woodgate/albrechtsen for boro and dawson for the geordies, and the game was particularly hard on both teams defences, with both boros starting central defenders and one of newcastle's going off injured.

boro looked comfortable at 4-2 with 30 mins left when i made the biggest mistake of the season, in taking off perez (to rest him for next game after he had torn newcastle apart) and newcastle stormed back to take a just about deserved 5-4 win.

this left newcastle 4 points clear with 2 games in hand. boro's form went down hill from then on, only winning 1 game in 7 (although only losing 2) with bizarre results like 7-7 draw at chelsea being the norm, (the only win being a 7-6 win)

boro's defence continues to leak goals at an alarming rate, conceeding over 50 league goals in 26 games, only the attacking brilliance of carew (undoubtedly the best striker in the premiership this season) supported by hidalgo, perez, gamst pederson, waigo and pearson (resulting in over 100 goals being scored in the same period) keeping boro in the top 2 in the premiership and still challenging in the champions league in boro's first season in the competition and the continuing love afair with the fa cup keep boro's season alive.

although the gap with newcastle is closing for the 4th season in a row, boro believe the geordies are just too far ahead to be caught.

elsewhere, boro continue to have a massive clearout of talented players, virtually having gifted hull with a team of players(got to help another boro fan stevey), and offloading some garbage players to portsmouth (never mind ant, i am sure they will do well in div 1)

few signings have been made this season, the key ones being taylor from portsmouth to play left back, and woodgate from burnley as defensive cover. the great news for boro fans is the continuing development of the youth players, with several 17 and 18 year olds (other than those given away) knocking on the first team door.

for the rest of the season, my aims for boro are to remain in the champions league positions (hopefully clinching 2nd) to retain the fa cup, and get to at least the semi of the champions league. all should be achievable with the current squad wwo will continue to improve and roll on next season

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by commuter:

elsewhere, boro continue to have a massive clearout of talented players, virtually having gifted hull with a team of players(got to help another boro fan stevey),

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stick together like glue bud, erm that perez, hes a nice player icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by commuter:

boro's defence continues to leak goals at an alarming rate, conceeding over 50 league goals in 26 games, only the attacking brilliance of carew (undoubtedly the best striker in the premiership this season)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

errr *cough* Oskarsson *cough*

icon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shagwell:

boro's defence continues to leak goals at an alarming rate, conceeding over 50 league goals in 26 games, only the attacking brilliance of carew (undoubtedly the best striker in the premiership this season)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

errr *cough* Oskarsson *cough*

icon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

orri is superb, but carew has been outstanding with boro these last few seasons, and this season he has been immense, fully deserving the top ratings he has been getting icon_smile.gif

by the way how much for orri?

remember all members next session tonight 5.30 start game is up now so all come to chatroom as usual. I will be on holiday as i have work tonight but have a good session all and see you all tommorow nights session

well done jimmy on a 3rd consecutive title, bloody amazed to see lee promoted (miracles do happen especially when you use your assistant icon_wink.gif)

unlucky joe and especially stevey on getting sacked, 3 consecutive promotions from 3rd div to prem then getting sacked is a joke

boro faded badly, should hang on to champions league place, but went out of fa cup/champions league/and stopped title challenge after injuries robbed boro of no less than 7 first choice players and the first 6 strikers in line

(kompany/perez/carew/gamst pederson/nortveit/hidalgo/waigo/albrechtsen/kah all out for most of the second half of the season)

but having to play 2 16 year olds up front killed any hope of sustaining a challenge on any front

role on next season

Another title for the Toon Army!

Its looking like another great season for the toon army as another premiership title has been won and a FA Cup final to be played as well. On top of this we are in the semi's of the CL and won the first leg at home 3-0 against Man Utd so its beginning to look like a Champions league final place is there for the taking as well.

This would cap another great season for Newcastle who this year have been pushed further by Simon's Boro and Wiggy's Liverpool. This season has been special as we have really fought for points.

Oskarrson again has been a star for us, netting over 20 league goals so far, and Todorov who has scored over 15 despite being injured for the majority of the season. Braathen another casualty has struggled with injuries but always does the job when playing, and Rungaratsmee my supersub who is a great little backup.

In midfield its been a little patchy, i think im still unsure of my best 3 players. One i am sure of though is Morgan on the left wing who is now a worldclass player. To fill the other 2 slots it is between Renato, Jenas, Carvalho, Dyer and Delgado. All do a job but no one jumping out with consistent outstanding performances. Considering i have Solari and Malbranque as well we have plenty of cover just need to find right mix.

Guarin is as always class in the DMC role, but Renato has been proving a great cover for him whilst Guarin is recovering from Injury.

Defence has imporved dramatically in the last 2 seasons, sacrificing our out and out attack for a more balanced approach. Given our great Keeper is being pressed more and more by young starlet Collin but Given still has the edge at the moment. Daniel and Zonneveld are the 2 full backs and always perform. But hats off to Lamey and young Marshall the backup full backs who again always do well when called upon.

Finally the troublesome CB positions. I have 3 main contenders for here (mcevely coming in the summer) Dawson, Sonko and Milito. Dawson is quality and i alternate between the other 2, as neither again shines consistently.

We have a strong squad, so much so that ideas of retirement keep getting put back as i always think one more season. It would be hard to leave a squad like this.

My bad on the results updates as i havent posted for a while but after we complete the season tonight i will post all my results.

A short report from the YOUNG but not HIP manager. Get with the times hip?

Brummy flying high Freddie Patten has pulled off a major shock by leading them in to europien contention 'A shock season for you and Birmingham Fred surely you didn't expect to be in contention for europe?' 'Oh no personnally i did, it was just managers like Simon Murphy #cough# Jimmy Cale #cough# and many others but with Daley, Dunn and Upson i knew we had a good chance are team is full of quality players players who i didn't think much of before have proved me wrong.'

This interview was taken on the 8th of April

7 games unbeaten in the league and flying high i am off on my hoildays till friday wit my head up high. See you people in session on monday! icon_smile.gif

just to let all know im getting this ftp software soon which will allow me to do more on the website so im hoping it will be done very soon because thats all we are missing really. It will be well worth the wait just some of it is taking ages to design at the moment. Remember all next session tonight usual times 6.15 t+t and 7pm start meet you all in clan chatroom icon_smile.gif

Baggies Avoid Drop

W.B.A have managed to stay in the premiership this season after finishing 16th. The Baggies will be delighted with managing to secure their premiership status. Next season the fans will hope that they can push further up the table, and the manager has stated that he hopes to bring in some new faces in order to boost thequality of squad, he also said that he is hopeful of another successful season and can see no reason why the Baggies cant finish in the top half come the end of the season.

Boing Boing

A great Treble for the toon army

History was made last night as Newcastle defeated Juventus 2-1 to become Champions League winners, adding that to their 3-0 FA Cup final victory over Chelsea. These coupled with the Premiership Title confirmed Newcastle's title as the Best team in the World icon_biggrin.gif

At the end of the season retirement and a new challenge was talked about but the fans have persuaded me to defend the title one more year.

With season 4 out of the way i felt it necessary to shake up the squad a bit and with some wheeling and dealing managed to sell a lot of players whom i considered expendable

Given was sold to Deportivo for 3.2m, with Collin coming of age and Given well into his 30's i felt now was the time to cash in. Given has been superb for me but its time to move on and get some youth in.

Malbranque was next, off loaded to Man Utd for 10.25m. He had 2 superb seasons for us but got a serious injury and with Dyer moving to the right of midfield he became a fringe player and so again time to cash in.

Absalonsen was also sold for 6m to Simon's Boro. Absalonsen was really just a prospect but after a season at WBA he developed into a great player for them but with Morgan, Carvalho and Solari able to play left wing his chances would have been few and far between. I just hope he doesnt have the same effect as guarin and zonnelveld did when coming the opposite way.

Aaron Hughes another Newcastle stalwart was next to go to Burnley for 3.5m, a great squad player and for a couple of seasons a first team regular but not going to remove any of the defence and so surplus to requirements.

Also sold were Jans Kristiansen for 2m to WBA whom didnt really perform for me during his time here and spent all of last season at WBA on loan. Zola Makoko (?) also went for 600k and Radoi was released on a free.

With all this selling Newcastle sit with a healthy transfer kitty and an even more healthy bank balance. A couple of initial signings were made, in came Mceveley for 10.5m (A great buy whom will become a World Class centre back) and also 3 youth stars. We are also awaiting Work Permits for De La Cuesta, Tevez and are also actively looking for a GK and AMC to build up the squad ready for another challenge this season.

The future is Bright, The Future is Black & White

A full season report on season 4 will be up here on friday aswell as my end of the season report which consists of two games. Dont forget session tonight all starting a little later at 7.30pm due to jimmy being at work and i wont be in it tonight because of work but i will still stay in the clan chatroom. Good luck all in the new season and hope you all do well icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shagwell:

Here is a little challenge, top 5 in Prem next year.

My Guess

1. Newcastle

2. Middlesborough

3. Liverpool

4. Man Utd

5. Chelsea<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so close jimmy but i think it will be

1 boro

2 newcastle

3 liverpool

4 man utd

5 aston villa (some good signings by them)

bottom 3 will be

18 millwall (yoyo club of the clan icon_smile.gif)

19 birmingham (team of has beens and never will be's icon_frown.gif)

20 bolton (do i need to say anything? icon_biggrin.gif)

i dont think bolton will be coming bottom honestly. I think i will get mid table well im hoping i will. 10th at the moment so doing alright and from what i heard you drew against me away. I'll look forward to the home game when i kick your ass icon_smile.gif

End of 4th season review

As the end of yet another exciting season ends in the clan some managers may feel that they have under achieved and some will be pleased with what they have achieved. The premiership was once again claimed by jimmy (newcastle) with no major challengers the closest was wiggy's liverpool but they wasnt close enough.

Wiggys team got a good 2nd place which confirmed a place in europe for them next season. Jimmy however went onto win the champions league. Wiggys liverpool also just missed out on reaching the final of the champions league where it would of been a human final.

Jimmy however went onto win the champions league and round off a sensational season probably his best since he has been in charge. He also managed to win a what seemed like consolation cup the fa cup.

Stevey's good luck finally came to an end when he was sacked from hull for being bottom in the premiership for almost all the season. However it wasnt long before some other club needed a manager and thought stevey's experience would be great to have. So Sheffield united appointed him as their new manager. He couldnt really do much with them as most of the season had already been played. His sheffield united team managed to finish 18th in division one just avoiding the drop.

Joe pollard was also dismissed from arsenal after a poor set of results and not aiming high enough in the premiership. He then re-add himself and took over as the new manager of blackburn which got relegated.

Joey had a great season probably one of the best out of the human managers. Although he was no managing them for a fair bit of the season because of being on holiday his assistant managed to get him promoted finishing 2nd in division one just behind me and his assistant also won him the uefa cup beating bayern munich 3-0 away in the final.

Now onto me. Well for once i actually managed to have a great season. Because i missed a few sessions due to work i didnt play all my games but i played most. I was a little worried putting my assistant in charge in the sessions i didnt participate in but he actually done well. Although i went out of all the cups fairly on i still managed to win the division one title just beating joey's millwall to it. The thing that was mainly worrying me was my debt but because of winning the first division that took the worry away from me as i got enough money to survive with this coming season.

With ant also being on holiday for some sessions it was down to his assistant to do what he could with portsmouth. His assistant managed to keep him in the premiership for another season but only just. They finished 16th just avoiding the drop.

Another reasonable season for mike's crewe. They finished 13th yet again. Lets hope he can actually finish in a different place than 13th next season and hopefully its a higher position. Didnt really win anything but at least his side got a fair bit of money for staying in the premiership and finishing where he did.

Simons middlesbrough nearly at one point took the title away from jimmy and was right on his back for most of the season. Unfourtunately simons middlesbrough started to lose quite a few that he couldnt afford to lose and dropped down the table a little. Still he managed to finish in a rather satisfying 4th place. Expected to be one of the main challengers to knock jimmy off top spot next season.

Again onto another manager that was on holiday so their assistant played the last 10 or so games. A great season for fred's birmingham who managed to finish a great 8th place (not sure if birmingham have ever seen this high up). I dont know how he managed it but he did and all credit to his players for getting him there.

Fran had an average season and i think he improved on last season. Claiming 10th spot with his side improving all the time. Next season should be a good one for fran and if he can get some new stars in then who knows what this team can achieve.

Finally aida's wba done well to avoid the drop in the premiership finishing 15th (one place against underachieving portsmouth this season) which wasnt bad consdiring aida was new to the premiership. Its a shame that the team aida came up with couldnt also stay up but least aida did and will hopefully improve next season now his side have had their first taste of the premiership.

We are now in season 5 and have currently played 6 games. It is looking to be another exciting season and hopefully someone can take the premiership title off jimmy. Im currently sat in 10th place and looking pretty good in the early stages but lets se how the season goes and as long as i stay up i will be happy. Good luck all and hopefully stevey and joe can adjust to their new jobs and have sucess with them.

My predictions:

1.Newcastle [has the best players in the game, simple as that]

2.Boro [but how can Simon offended my Birmingham team which got 8th place last year and like Lee said never seen the dizzy heights of 8th, can't wait to beat him at Saint Andrews]

3.Man Utd

4.Liverpool [getting stronger under Wiggy

5.Bolton [theres always one suprise team]

me= 7th My much improving Birmingham side full of great young talent, and not one has been plays for my first team just dangle on the edges should see a good season but not adding that much to the squad could prove costly and years behind Newcastle!

Average Start to the new season for the toon army

Newcastle began their defence of the Premiership title in stuttering style. Unbeaten but with 2 home draws already it could be a tight season.

A couple of good away wins though and also the signing of Tevez means all is not average.

The highlight of the start of the season was a 3-3 draw at home to Boro thanks to a last minute goal for us. A good game but the discovery that i had my tactic on gung ho instead of attacking and had dyer playing DMC and guarin playing AMR for 75mins meant i felt very stupid! But players did well and we got a draw.

Ill post proper results later along with details of this years transfers for you all to look at.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by royalman:

My predictions:

1.Newcastle [has the best players in the game, simple as that]

2.Boro [but how can Simon offended my Birmingham team which got 8th place last year and like Lee said never seen the dizzy heights of 8th, can't wait to beat him at Saint Andrews]

3.Man Utd

4.Liverpool [getting stronger under Wiggy

5.Bolton [theres always one suprise team]

me= 7th My much improving Birmingham side full of great young talent, and not one has been plays for my first team just dangle on the edges should see a good season but not adding that much to the squad could prove costly and years behind Newcastle!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so fred says liverpool are getting stronger under wiggy (which is strange as the won the league before he took over) but they were runners up the last 2 years and you are saying they will finish fourth, that doesnt add up fred, gl in intertoto if you turn up

hehe you might aswell give me that intertoto place fred i will do better in it icon_smile.gif and i think wiggy aint done too bad this season. 2nd is quite good when your up against the likes of jimmy and simon. Plus man utd i think are long gone now icon_smile.gif

just to let all know the website is being created it may be taking a long time but thats because i want it to be perfect and everything to look fine. The new theme that will be used with the new clan site is now on there and im uploading the forum to another site that allows ftp so that will match the clan website very soon. To check all the stuff out go to http://leeowens2004.clawz.com/postnuke/html/index.php. The graphics are still needing to be uploaded at the moment so dont worry it will look better than what it does at the moment. All members please sign up to the site and the forum if you havent already and any non members also welcome to sign up to it if they wish to.

remember next session monday as usual inform me as usual if you cant make it and can those that havent written up their reports please do so thanks. Looking forward to monday session. Be my first session conrtolling my bolton in the prem icon_smile.gif

Bolton Fans express their fears

bolton fans who should be looking forward to their first season back in the premiership with anticipation today expressed their worries for the coming season, believing themselves to be certainties to be relegated. when the superters club chairmen was asked for a qoute he replied, 'last season was superb, lee was away and the whole team played fantastically well, now he is back who knows what will happen icon_frown.gif'the downward spiral in boltons fortunes starts here said another supporter,

but will lee prove the bolton fans wrong

(doubt it icon_razz.gif)

O dear O dear what happenend at Hull is what the fans screamed. After 3 consecutive titles we had a real belive that we could stay in the premiership. Unfortunatly things didnt go right at all.

The board in their wise judgement decided to splash all the premiership cash on increasing the ground by 12000 seats which was nice but could have been done at a better time in my opion. So after the board splashing the cash on the ground that left with me with no options for buying players, we managed to bring Kelvin Davis in to support Alan Fettis in goal. At the beginning of the season i assesd our team and and belived it was good enough to stay up, dam it i was wrong.

We struggled from the beginnig of the season only managing one win against wiggy's Liverpool but apart from that it was a bit of a joke down at hull. We didnt manage to pressure any team really and we struggled to get shots on goal. Certain players i had banked on didnt respond and we slipped straight to the bottom of the division were we would be stuck all season.

So there we were stuck at the bottom of the league and certain journalist were having a field day,

15th january,

Ben Dover, Daily Prat:Stephen, have u noticed your teams freefall?

Stevey: Of course i have. Its something im looking at day and night

Ben Dover, Daily Prat: Are you as good as down now after being bottom of the league at christmas?

Stevey: Well history has showed us that usually the team who is bottom at christmas will go down but if we all have that attitude whats the point in us turning out every week. In my mind i know which games we should be winning and looking at the fixtures ahead theres no reason why we cant get out of trouble.

Ben Dover, Daily Prat: So you think you will get out of relegation?

Stevey:Who knows Ben. I can't see into the future but i can try and raise my troops for the battle.

Sandy Itsmybeeswax, Observer: Stephen, a lot of the fans are saying that Hull just didnt prepare well enough for the season with enough player signings?

Stevey: In a way a can understand the fans frustrations as we all would have liked to bring in a few first team players and make competition in the sqaud but we have to look to the future of the club and the chairman and the board has felt it right to expand the ground.

Sandy Itsmybeeswax: So are you blaming the board?

Stevey:Ha Ha Sandy yes i am. No of course not. The board have been fantastic in supporting me. They want the club to be as succesful as i do and the fans know this.

So the season tinkered on and we still struggled for wins. Every week i prepaired myself for a battering. Although i knew the premiership would be a tough nut to crack i didnt think it would be this hard. Trying to analyse what was going wrong i had came to conclusion that we just didnt prepair enough. After using the same team for 3 years and having a good success rate my vision had became blinkerd. I had made it too easy for the regular starting eleven and they were not good enough.

So with the season coming to a end and relegation definatly on the cards i started to re tinker and try and build for the new season when to my surprise i got sacked. Was really shocked to get sacked after 3 years of hard graft but i guess thats football for you.

So there you go. good luck to all managers in the future and thanks for the support at this sticky time icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChampHolic:

cheeky ****er simon icon_smile.gif. You only said that because your afraid to admit that bolton will be finishing in a higher place than your middlesbrough this season icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I cant se it happening Lee. Hope you do well though icon_smile.gif

Archived