Official CMELClan Team Report thread

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhilipPeck:

An odd session for my Tottenham side in last nights session. Possibly due to the fact that after the change of formation, I played it at home and away, and while winning away, I only managed a draw to a very good Millwall side.

I'm currently playing a 5-3-2 formation.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> <------Waigo Torry-----> </pre>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> / </pre>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> ^ Peinaar/ Rogers ^ </pre>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Giddings Torres Jackson</pre>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> <--Chu King Mabiezla--> </pre>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> Collin </pre>

Thats my side currently, and after a very poor start to his Tottenham carear, Papa Waigo is starting to do the magic. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not for long, the cnuts sacked me. After 11 games, doing okay.....That sucks, So after much deliberation I decided to take over at Sundilund. Barnseys old haunt. After spending all of my transfer buget of 6.5 million on pretty much "junk" to fill out the squad a litte, due to the fact that barnsey left it in a right state, I had barely enough people to start a game. I ravaged the lower leagues for some startlets, and Jimmy's Love Child Soriano was also signed to give much needed fire power to this weak Sundilund side.

I also was lucky enough to a young polish guy on loan from Si, this kid was on loan an Sheff Utd but after fielding him in a game against Si, he was swiftly withdrawn...Although currently injured he could well be the man to take us out of relegation and into the playoffs. *Yea Likely*

First game was a visit to Shyte Fart Lane to play them infidels, and I was the better side! *Obviously* but I eventually succumbed to Papa Waigo's late effort. Following this a loss away at Fulham, again undeserved, and then a home defeat to the "mighty" Charlton. All seemed lost still sitting prettily at the bottom of the league we managed to play out of our skins and thrill the 25,000 crowd, will Darren Ferguson scoring two. A 3-1 victory was the outcome, and with Phil Jagielka stepping into nets, the Banter was awesomeicon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif.

P.S Don't make me a banner, I'll be sacked by marchicon_smile.gif

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIVERPOOL ECHO 9.10.2010

Everton, 11th in division 1, made the announcement today that former Chester City Coach Jason Wallace

will Take over management of the club due to disagrements with the former manager about how to go about

regaining their premiership status. In a hastely arranged press confrence new manager Wallace said "I am

proud to be given this opportunity to take Everton to where they belong, back among the big boys. With

a few new signing, and of course a bit of luck, we should be fighting for at least a playoff place come may". He also added "The club have given me 17.5 million to spend.......but i will not be rushed in to signing players who will not be right in taking this club forward !and we will have to play 17yo andy pope who is a everton fan but from wolverhampton, up front due to injury to peter crouch that will keep him out for around 4 months" icon_frown.gif

Before my first game in charge i brought in center back Chris Morgan but gets injured in 1st training session and is out for 5 months so also bring in Damian Roma from Sheff Utd to cover for his loss.

1st game v N.Forrest......@ home

0-0....poor start but atleast i had a point on the board icon_smile.gif

2nd game v Barnsley.........@ home

a 2-0 win with both goals coming in the second half......with h/t sub graverson and then a last min goal from mcfadden.

Think i might acctualy turn this club around icon_biggrin.gif

LIVERPOOL ECHO

EVERTON SIGN BRAZILIAN WONDER !!

Everton today confirmed the signing of Brazilian left back Elcio for 4.5 million from Aston Villa. Wallace described this signing as major buy and hopes that Elcio can bring some glory back to the club. Everton also sign 18 yo left back Ben Carter from Midleborough for a 1 million pound fee plus a 40% sell on clause. Manager Wallace thinks that Carter is an excelent signing for the future and will push Elcio for the left back slot.

v bolton.........away and 6-4 favs :S

1-1 draw..... mcfaden in 2nd half again after switching to center forward again icon_smile.gif

but Elcio had an awful debut and was brought off late on, which in hindsight cost us the win icon_frown.gif

v spurs..........away

lost 1-0 after a last minute goal denied us a share of the points that are play had deserved

icon_frown.gif

BREAKING NEWS

James McFadden, the star of the Everton side, has been ruled out for 4 weeks due to a back strain icon_frown.gif

v leiester city ........ @ home

0-0 bore draw is the best way to describe it. Let in only 2 goals in 5 games now.

only problem is scoring icon_frown.gif

MORE BREAKING NEWS

Everton sign Robin Keift on loan for the sum off 200k for the season from aston villa.

v preston..........@ home

another 0-0 draw.......dont think i can take all the excitment icon_rolleyes.gif some of the fans are bringing a book to read in antisapation of another 0-0 classic icon_wink.gif

Well it was a good 1st session and i have found out quickly how to get the side to defend......all i need now is to score some goals icon_biggrin.gif

Worst run in charge piles pressure on Murphy

a run of 5 defeats in 6 games has seen boro drop 8 points behind liverpool in the title race, only a 4-1 away win at the geordies providing any release from the poor run of results.

this run coincided with 2 games against ali (his first 2 back in the clan) which resulted in a 3-1 league reverse and a sound 6-0 thrashing of my reserve team in the league cup. coupled with home champions league defeats for the reserrves against both dortmund and inter milan, boro are now struggling to qualify in that competition as well.

this all led to the most unsavoury incident of murphy's time at boro, when against sheffield utd a request for a player on loan at sheffield from boro, not to play was accidentally ignored (only requested as stevey loaned the player off me when i wasn't here to put the clause in! as i had done on the michalski loan to the same club) being in a grumpy mood anyway, murphy threw his toys out of the pram when boro went on to lose to utd and he proceeded to recall the worldclass striker from utd in a strop icon_frown.gif

luckily stevey being the gent he is accepted the apology (although i think he was so stoned he couldnt remember what happened anyway icon_biggrin.gif)

that defeat to sheff utd prooved to be the last one of the session and the aforementioned caning of the geordies at st james, and an away win at inter milan have lifted spirits at the club.

on the transfer front boro appear to have adopted everton as a nursery club with 3 youngsters leaving for goodison in the shape of a left back, central defender and defensive midfielder (as others turning down moves to the new toffee manager)

also out of the club have gone langer, a brilliant if rather inconsistant goalkeeper who had had 7 years at the club, and jung a talented striker both of whom returned to germany for 3.5m and 6.7m respectively.

Rumour has it a big name player may be on his way to the boro and another may be on his way out, murphy failed to allay fears that albrechtsen may be sold to make way for the young defenders currently at the club, a fee reportedly of 7m is thought to be warrented to obtain the signing of the danish legend defender

8 Games Unbeaten leaves Man Utd into top 6

Finishing Tuesdays session with a 4-0 defeat meant it was important to bounch back in the next session. And through hard work, guts and determination we managed to stay unbeaten and improve as the session went on.

Our first game of the sesh was away to Sparta Prague in the UEFA Cup 1st rd 2nd leg. We had only a 1-0 lead going into this and i was quite nervous given our recent form. Despite Robben getting injured during this game to see him out for a month and joining Renato and Carignano on the injury list, we managed a good if somewhat fortunate 1-0 win to see us through. At this stage it was all about results and performance didnt matter.

Next a tough tie against old team Newcastle. They arent such a force nowadays but still had world class players. A better performance again and a result to show for it as well as we won 2-1 but also missed a penalty. We gave newcastle far too many chances but we got lucky and another victory.

It was before the Newcastle match that due to the injuries and players we had available that i changed to a 5-3-2 formation. A flat back 5 was very defensive but we needed to grindout some results. And we started to do this.

Next up Southampton in the League Cup 3rd rd, another average performance but again we got a result, 2-1 winners but again the performance wasnt there.

Chelsea at home was our next game, a dull affair but we remained solid at the back and it stayed 0-0.

M.Haifa were our latest opponents in the UEFA Cup 2nd rd 1st leg. We managed a much better performance and sent them packing 4-1. We created more chances and only conceeded one shot on goal. This formation may not be the prettiest but was getting results.

Away to Norwich was our 6th game, we controlled the match but allowed them a breakaway goal and had to claw it back to 1-1. We had numerous chances towards the end but couldnt finish them, We really needed a top goalscorer to put away some chances but our makeshift attack and team were still unbeaten.

Ant's Aston Villa came to Old Trafford in average form. I didnt expect a classic, and although early chances fell to both sides the defences and keepers won out in the end, another 0-0 but on the bright side another clean sheet. Carignano made an appearance in this game on his way back from inj.

With Carignano fit i kept the same tactic but put him upfront with Ronaldo. It paid off as out next game was our best performance of the season. Uncharacteristically of the last couple of games it was end to end at the start, including a 20 sec goal for Ronaldo. At ht it was 1-0 but we were creating some clear chances. 2nd half began well as Carignano made it 2-0, a Blackburn pen made it 2-1 even though we were still dominating. Blackburn pressed and had some chances but we hit on the break with Van Der Vaart (best performance from him so far), sub Reyes and Ronaldo again making it 5-1 at FT. Finally we had started to take our chances as we came away with a good 3 pts.

A good session for Man Utd, we look solid at the back and arent conceeding many, and lately we seem to be taking more and more chances, with Carignano getting more match fit and Ronaldo in sensational form we can hopefully see more scorelines like the blackburn game.

With Renato and Robben to still come back its looking good for Man Utd. And with talk of up to 5 new signings in the January window a top 4 finish could be on the cards.

Monday session

With the new season just getting under way it was time for chesterfield to show the other teams what they really got. Although chesterfield didnt exactly have the best of starts to the new season a new formation and a couple of new players soon sorted that. With their first game of mondays session being northwich they were obviously very confident. But when the came out with a loss it encourged chesterfield manager Lee Owens to sort it out and do something about it. With only one real heavy defeat after this game to come it was looking good. Next game was a trip to luton which was a cup game. It ended up going to penalties and my team just beating off the opposition 5-4 on pens. The last game Lee Owens' chesterfield had to play in this mini session due to pre season was bradford which also ended in a 2-2 draw with rushbury getting both goals. With chesterfield yet to win in the start to this new season things were looking a little bleak. But things were soon to get a lot better as you will find out in my next 2 reports to be done soon. For now though thats all until the next report..........soon.

just to let all know i wont be able to attend this coming wednesday's session due to work icon_frown.gif but it will still go ahead so dont worry icon_smile.gif. Have a good weekend all and see you all monday session my reports will be here soon also. My other 2 that is icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChampHolic:

just to let all know i wont be able to attend this coming wednesday's session due to work icon_frown.gif but it will still go ahead so dont worry icon_smile.gif. Have a good weekend all and see you all monday session my reports will be here soon also. My other 2 that is icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Three in the morning icon_biggrin.gif

Not a good night I take it? icon_razz.gif

Sheffield Utd slump to wrong end of the table

Well we started the new season with two new arrivals. Ive gambled 4 million on Stuart Downing and 2 million on a keeper who's that good i cant even remember his name. The Downing deal from Ant's Aston Villa is a big gamble for us as we should really be buying squad players but ive just thrown caution to the wind, lets hope he pays off. Another two million was spent on a keeper who is having a mere of things to put it nicely. So there the only two players i have bought in. A major player we lost is Mads Torry. The boy had been on loan from Newcastle for two seasons and in his final season scored over 30 premier league goals and finished third in the PFA awards. So his loss was a big blow. There was two loans players that i had brought in, a striker and a left back but they have gone now icon_wink.gif A mistake by the Sheffield camp by playing a player who shouldn't have been playing was punished by there recall. Although the polish striker hadn't got that many he was our top goal scorer and was fitting in nice. Words were said in the chat room between myself and si but we kissed and made up icon_smile.gif I was obvisouly dissapointed that we lost these two players. As you may of noticed i really depend on loan players and now i have two wasted spots. So the searching continues for replacements.

So league wise after a few games we are really struggling. No players are hitting form and morale is getting low. Were rubbish all over the park. Ive got no forwards finishing there chances and we need some pace down the right. My plans are to get a right winger on loan and then maybe i cash push Adraino(currently 33 year old right winger) upfront. Adriano played well last season on the wings but i think hes pace has lost him now. So if i can get a pacey winger in and then also bring in a strong forward i think we could get ourselves out of trouble. Its going to be touch and go. The only result worth mentioning was the 2-0 win over Middlesbrough but even that was tarnished in controversy too. Nothing seems to go your way when your struggling icon_frown.gif

If im totally honest i need to stop smoking so much and concentrate more on the game around me. So this year not the only the team has a personal battle to stay up but the manager has a personal battle to stay focused and get his lads out of this mess. I dont want to see this club go down because if they do i will have to bring them back up again. Therefore wasting my time for total world domination icon_smile.gif

Looking forward to next session.

yeah ill be up for hosting it

only problem is Lee is working, so as long as its ok with him and any others who cant make it can do a 6pm-10pm session??

Maybe if people can leave replies on here saying if they are ok with it?

i'd have to say im out im afraid and im not too keen on letting my assistant handle things although if i can join the game before hand and go on holiday while im at work im sure that will please me enough icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhilipPeck:

Three in the morning icon_biggrin.gif

Not a good night I take it? icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No not really. I was just bored at that precise moment in time and suffering from cant sleep wont sleep icon_biggrin.gif

Chesterfield starting to perform much better as the new season kicks in

Tuesday session report

With the average start to the new season last session it was time to improve and hopefully get more wins and move up the table into a much securer position. With Adam smith on form the chesterfield team was starting to look dominant and with the new tactic in place now it soon started to take effect and lift chesterfield much higher than 15th place which they were currently in at the moment. With there first game against swindon currently playing there old tactic they lost 5-0 which encouraged manager Lee Owens to do something about it and change his teams tactic as thats what seemed to be giving chesterfield all these bad results. The next game was there first game with the new tactic in place and it was against winbledon at their home ground. We won 2-0 in which seemed a much better display by the side with all the passing being spot on and all the players working their hardest. We then had to face brentford at home and drew 1-1 in an average performance with smith scoring yet again the important goal. Then came another away game this time against bournemouth. We won 4-2 in another decent display with smith scoring 2 goals, rushbury 1 and jones scoring his first of the season.

Then came an away game against brighton. We thought this was gonna be a much harder game but didnt prove to be that hard at all as we won 3-1 smith yet again scoring 2 of the goals and onuoha scoring off a corner ball on the 90th minute in the game.

Next game was against grimsby and guess who scored again yep smith getting all 3 in this game and giving chesterfield 3 more well deserved points. We then had the next round of the league cup to play. Given that we usually muck up in this cup we knew it wasnt gonna last too long. But still we managed to pull off a 1-0 victory over opponents torquay to take us into the next round.

Now back to the league where we had to keep up our recent winning form. We managed to do so and win 1-0 against tranmere with rushbury claiming the goal. We then went to doncaster and had a very exciting match where it ended 3-3 in without doubt the best game of the season so far. Smith and rushbury both the scorers.

The final game of a what seemed to be really good session overall was against walsall away and ended very well. We managed to win 4-3 with all the players pitching in to keep my chesterfield on the form that they are currently. With another session over it was time to review it. If chesterfields form could continue like this they could see themselves going up to division one come the end of the season and probably make a good attempt at staying in division one this time as their side seemed much stronger defensively and the attack wasnt bad either. Well anyway thats it until my wednesday session report that will be done tommorow probably

Just to let everyone know some changes have been happening on the website and i reckon its looking pretty good and i hope you lot think so to. Check out the shoutbox also and post on it if you want it is on the website now icon_smile.gif. Not to many pages to sort out really now but some i do need to sort out need your help (members) to. Please if you havent yet gave me a profile please do (check manager profile page for information needed) and also if you havent yet gave me your teams star players please do that also. Some profiles have not yet been put on the website that i have been given so if you know that you have sent me your profile information then no worries icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spacecowboy:

The sights looking good young man icon14.gif

Laley as good looking as me icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Run that by me one more time?!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChampHolic:

stevey makes up his own words just bear with him if you dont know what he is on about icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shouldnt that be "bare" mr owens?? icon_biggrin.gif

good session for boro briefly topping the table before losing 1-0 at liverpool,

good sessions for ali and lee who both werent there tonight

very close for premiership looks like a 3 way race between mike, aida and myself with 1 point sepeating the 3 teams

full report will follow, and hoep the assistant doesnt balls up to much tomorrow whilst i am away

Mixed feelings in tonights sesh. We still lost more games than we won but we have clawed our way out of the relegation zone. Ive switched players about and found this little gem in my u19's. Looking at his stats hes not the greatest player but hes putting in some good displays. So that was a pleasent surprise. Ive put him on the right wing and moved Adraino upfront. Adriano still isn't fitting in but i have a new striker who has great potential. Tipped off by a secret scout about this guy i started negotiations straight away so could bring him in for xmas. Deal agreed and hes on his way icon_smile.gif Ive also secured the services of Andrew Whing. Potentially a good signing if he performs for me. Have also brought in another centre back and a centre midfielder from Celtic. With all these players coming in ive had to sell a few players too mainly to Everton. Some players i didnt want to sell as there sqaud players but thats the dilemmas of being a manager icon_smile.gif

So with new players in the squad im hoping it will keep us out of the relagation zone. Ive had to give Guthrie a £29000 a week contract which was heart braking but hes worth it i guess. Were still around 130k under our wage budget which is nice. icon_smile.gif Every penny counts

Man Utd Struggle continues

After a long run without defeat albeit with some dodgy performances, last nights session completely changed this all around as we started to play well but lose icon_frown.gif

Session started well with a 4-0 win away to Maccabi Haifa. A couple of the usual 1-1 draws, where we go ahead and they equalise against the run of play followed.

Then in the league cup we played Newcastle and were completely outplayed and lost 2-1 at home. This was a shock for me as we were really anhiliated. So much so i decided the negative 5-3-2 had had its day and id try the old 4-3-3 against WBA next.

This didnt work, whether it was down to Silvestre's 17th min sending off or that we were *****. we lost 2-0 but should have been more.

Our poor squad size coming to haunt us again as the players we had only allowed for a lot in defence or a lot in attack and we were severely weak in midfield.

Then i changed formation once more icon_biggrin.gif, a 4-4-2 trying to use wingers more. And results were almost immediate. We were dominating games as finally i thought i had found a winning tactic.

Away to Hull and we were all over them, 2-0 up HT and disappointed were werent further ahead. Just after ht they get a incisive break away and its 2-1. 10 mins to go a header from a corner and its 2-2, so upset that a game we were walking was looking like only a point i nearly missed them get another header from a corner to win 3-2. To say i was annoyed is a little understatement, one of the harshest results i have had as a manager in CM.

After that game we played Birmingham, this game it clicked as we won 4-1 but it should have been 8-1. Finally i thought the luck was with us.

It needed to be as we played Mike's Liverpool at home. Liverpool are just as good when mike is off as they are when he is on. So i was happy that after going 1-0 down early on we dominated and got back into the game at 1-1. We could have and should have won it but i was pleased with a point.

But after this things started to go wrong, at Derby we did a similar thing to the Hull game, dominating, going 1-0 only to lose 2 late goals.

Next was cambridge home, a 1-0 win although we wasted many chances and were made to sweat.

Then in the last game we played Burnley. Once again we started brightly, yet chance after chance went begging. We lost 2-0 although with the chances we had we deserved a point.

After all this im thinking playing badly and winning is definately better than playing well and losing. If only we get some luck and the strikers find some form we could challenge for 4th place. Otherwise i dont think the board, with their expectations of winning the league, will be happy.

On a positive note, on Jan 1st a major number of signings were brought in and some went.

Santi Dominguez went to Everton for 1m along with Vesala for 500k. An ageing Wes Brown went to Chelsea for 2.2m. which gave us the funds to bring in 9 players.

Our best i feel was Rodrigo Arroz from Independiente. A class DC with class stats and better average ratings. He will partner Rio and i expect big things from the 1.2m player.

Figuerioria (or something similar) also came in. The FLC started brightly bagging 3 goals in 2 games but was poor against Burnley last game. The 26 year old should do well.

Also in was Rougger the GK. For only 130k he is a steal, already pushing Howard out for no.1 jersey.

Bertelsen also came fron Boro, a 1m deal too cheap to turn away as he will add bulk to the squad.

Also in were 4 youth players, all strikers, 3 u19 players aged between 15-16 and Gray from Osasuna who is 21 but a quality player who will no doubt break into the first team soon.

Last but not least Ruud Van Nistelrooy rejoins Man Utd, he will provide backup to strikers and by the looks of his stats he will continue to perform at the highest level.

With these players in i hope competition will inspire others like Ferdinand, Carignano and Reyes who at the moment are plodding along earning their massive wages. Things need to change for me or i could be on my way out of old trafford.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spacecowboy:

Tipped off by a secret scout about this guy i started negotiations straight away so could bring him in for xmas. Deal agreed and hes on his way icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

After only playing about 2 hours in the session last night due to Poker commitments, I left the game, having won two of my games, Which was very pleasing, especially the Drubbing of West Ham at Home. This new look Sundilund side seems to be taking shape, unfortunately the loaning Of the Polish striker from Si seems to be having a rough time of it at the moment, with frequent injuries. However, my new Hard Drive has come, so i'm officon_wink.gif

how did your Poker night go Phil? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pretty well mate, I finished second, so got my stake back. Might not be here for tonights session, depends on when I'm going for a meal...

Last wednesday report

Although a little late but still before the next session my report for end of last week where it all ended rather good for me and my chesterfield side. With the whole team producing some classic results and everyone almost playing to ther best my team was rocking in the second division.

Although a couple of losses did come my way my side was winning more so it wasnt bothering me. The first game was against mid table oxford. The game took a while to take off and the only goal of the game didnt come until late in the game which gave my team a 1-0 win. Great start to the session.

Next we was hoping to continue that great start against lincoln away and we did. Winning 2-0 against them with smith scoring both of the goals. With our side looking very good in the early stages of this session it was time to play against bradford this time away. We won 4-1 in an all round good performing game. The two strikers working with each other like they should and sharing the goals between them. Rushbury got a hat trick in this game and smith grabbed the 4th.

Now came our first loss in quite a while but it was a cup game so didnt effect our league form. This was just one of those games where we outplayed them all the way throughout the game but they got very lucky with the little chances they did have which was only 3 shots on goal and 2 goals and my team had 13. No suprises as to who got the man of the match. Yes you guessed it their keeper. He was suprisingly unstoppable and stopped nearly all the shots that my side had. Although we managed to score one it wasnt enough to take us through to the next round of the league cup. But then again we never get far in the cup so thats probably why we went out.

Back to the league and after the last disappointment chesterfield had to give themselves a boost. They did and managed to beat yeovil 2-0 at home with smith scoring and higgins scoring one.

With the team in high hopes for the next game against seriously under achieving leeds they went into the game as confident as ever but came out with the smiles wiped off their faces as they lost 1-0 to leeds. A shocking result and chesterfields first league defeat for a while.

Then came a funny draw in the cup which we thought we was gonna win but it ended in a draw and us having to play a replay. Stafford rangers didnt really play well at all and my side were all over them. But they still got a 90 minute goal which ****ed me off a little as it happens quite a lot. Anyway i think i beat them in the replay not sure yet though.

Next game against chester away. A close game this was but my side just edged it and came out 1-0 winners. With everything going real well things were looking good but then came last game of this session in which we lost 3-1 away. Quite a heavy defeat for my side which were on so good form lately but still we didnt let this effect us and just took it as a one off loss.

With chesterfield currently in 4th things are looking pretty good. I am hoping my team keeps on producing quality results like they have been doing and hopefully move up the table and claim that 1st spot. Anyway who knows still another half of the season to go so lets see how it goes.

LIVERPOOL ECHO

EVERTON SPLASH THE CASH AGAIN !

Everton manager Jason Wallace has brought in three more signing in the shape of experianced midfielder James McMaster for 1 million from Sheffield Utd, 18 year old Micheal Carr for 500k from Midlesborough and 20 year old Graham Donnelly for 725k from Newcastle. The everton manager said that he needed to strengthen the midfield and that this was not the last of his spending. Unfortuanatly Graham Donnelly will sit out the first 6 months of his Everton carrer due to a torn groin muscle that he sustain whilst getting out of the bath.

away to fulham

0-0 again but at least this time we attacked the game and was unlucky not to win

home to charlton

won 3-1

eddie johnson, micheal carr, thomas gravesen score the goals

LIVERPOOL ECHO

THREE MORE FOR THE BLUES

Everton are still spending, having brought in a number of new players manager Jason Wallace looks determind to break the Everton record for tranfers in one season. After bringing in three players just last week he felt the need for more with the signing of Tommi Vsela for 500k from Manchester Utd, 17year old Tom mills for 250k and 18 year old Tim Neal for 500k both from Midlesborough. Wallace describes the signing as three players that will be the future of Everton FC.

LIVERPOOL ECHO

1 OUT TWO IN

Everton today confirmed the speculation that Manchester United striker Santi Dominguez will be signing for the club in a 1million pound fee. The spanish striker only joined the Old Trafford club in the summer but has failed to establish him self in the side. Everton boss Jason Wallace believes that he can make the side in to play-off contenders with his ability.

Everton have also signed Anton Ferdinand for 2million pounds from Sheffield Utd and sold Stephen Henchoz to Rotherham for 50k. Both new signings will be in the side to face Bristol City in the next game.

Archived