Official CMELClan Team Report thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also the radio will now not be up until i get a proper server to host the radio sorry members but it lgs my game a lot and makes it almost unplayable and currently the clan site aint been updated for quite a while this is because a next gen layout for the website is in the process of being created just needs a server to host it on. The site will then allow all members to have their own accounts that they will have to sign into, a built in forum, polls, a member tracking system and loads more so hopefully i can get somewhere to host it then it will be sorted

Ok so here goes another season. Were expecting a tough season in the league and the boat has hit the rocks already. Both forwards are going to miss about 2 months of the season due to injuries. Also drastic injuries in midfield are holding us back.

Here are the opeing results:

13/08/2005

Crystal Palace 1 Hull 0

17/08/2005

Hull 2 Crystal Palace 1 (League Cup 1st round)

20/08/2005

Blackpool 0 Hull 0

24/08/2005

Hull 2 Everton 0

27/08/2005

Rotherham 1 Hull 0

31/08/2005

Hull 1 Colchester 0

03/09/2005

Hull 1 Coventry 2

07/09/2005

Hull 1 Bristol 1

17/09/2005

QPR 3 Hull 0

So not the start we were looking for. I have high hopes for another good season but we are missing our main two strikers, although Capi should be fully fit soon. Im not too pleased that we depend so much on our forwards and will be looking to add quality through a loan signing up front. Downing has come back from injury and looks like he is going to have another blinding season icon_smile.gif

Inoformation about radio

We now have my old friend manny who is going to act as a daisy link for the radio. what this does is that he connects to my radio using my ip then all you members connect to the radio using his ip. It will then not lag my system at all and the radio will run perfect. It wont be up every single day but most days that the clan is playing on

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChampHolic:

also the radio will now not be up until i get a proper server to host the radio sorry members but it lgs my game a lot and makes it almost unplayable and currently the clan site aint been updated for quite a while this is because a next gen layout for the website is in the process of being created just needs a server to host it on. The site will then allow all members to have their own accounts that they will have to sign into, a built in forum, polls, a member tracking system and loads more so hopefully i can get somewhere to host it then it will be sorted<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good icon14.gif

Lets hope it happens..

BTW lee, stop phoning me at half 5 in the morning..i dont care what underwear you are wearing. icon_smile.gif

Villa escape the drop

Since taking over in march cochrane had mixed results but manages to keep Villa in prem singling out Hitzlsperger and Cudicini for the fantastic effort the put in.

After finishing 37 games and looking like divison 1 bound,Villa needed to win their last game and hope that either everton or charlton lost theirs.

Things got off to a shakey start against Mikes Crewe side who could off been 2 or 3 up in the 1st 10 mins or so.

Villa did win and Ant's Portsmouth beat Everton to keep Villa in the prem for another season.

Cochrane brought in defenders zanchi(italian) and olfers(dutch) on free.He also signed Partridge and Olisadebe for 2.3mil each and brought Buffel and Blondel in on loan to bolster midfield.

First session of new season

The beginning of the new season seen Villa get off to a flyer in which they won 4 and lost 1, currently putting them second in table behind reigning champs Newcastle.

Villa 4 - 1 Norwich.......Hitzlsperger,Smith(2),Buffel

Spurs 2 - 0 Villa

Villa 1 - 0 Sunderland.......Olfers

Blackburn 2 - 5 Villa.......Hitzlsperger,Olisadebe(3),Freidel(og)

Villa 1 - 0 Millwall.......Olisadebe

With the start Villa have made to the season Cochrane doesn't expect to be fighting relegation and is aiming for a mid table finish and a good run in either of the cups.

Tuesday session

As the season was 2 games away from completion wolves found themselves in a not so good position. they needed to win their final 2 games really to get on the good side of the board. There was only 2 games played this session for me as some other managers had loads of cup games. Here is how the last 2 games of the season went

Rushden 6-5 Wolves

Scorers: Pitt (3), Mackey (2) missed pen

A very entertaining match this was which seen plenty of decent goals being scored. Wolves were unfourtunate as everytime they went ahead rushden pulled one back and with mackey missing a penatly when it was 5-5 you could almost predict that they were gonna win.

Wolves 2-0 Reading

Scorers: Bowyer (2)

This win secured Lee Owens' managerial status at wolves which please him. An alround good performance especially by bowyer.

The new season has now kicked off and wolves havent had the best of starts. Hopefully they can pick up otherwise a repeat of last season could happen. With wolves purchasing some good players everyone knew they need to gel but they are going to have to gel soon otherwise wolves could find themselves bottom with no way of getting out. Also the arrival of new superstar youngster corradi from real madrid may boost the teams morale amongst other things when he finally gets to play next game. More to come a wednesday and thursday report to come tommorow if i have time to post them then

erm sorry but i wont be able to post the final league tables because i sort of printed them off in the wrong format (im dumb). They will however go on the brand spanking new website which i can hopefully get it hosted on this website i am trying to. I could post them up here if jimmy still has the end of the second season saved but if not you will all just have to be patient until they are put on the clan website icon_smile.gif

Good Start to the season for portsmouth

Player In

Paulo Montero Freeeeeee

David Livesy 500k

and a ton of youngsters.

Opening Game of Season.

Portsmouth vrs Blackburn

A great start made by pompey chances fallin to the strike partnership off Yakubu & Santi Domingues. Before HT Yakubu got injured..

Saha on for his first game in 9months after a bad injury

With his first shot for a cristopher eagles cross saha drove the ball in the back of the net.

More chances fell 2 pompey in second half

FT PORTSMOUTH 1 - 0 BLACKBURN

Millwall vrs Portsmouth

pompey were away 2 new boys millwall (manages by joey)

A good performance

Goals from Santi Domingues.

FT MILLWALL 0 - 2 PORTSMOUTH

Portsmouth vrs Man Utd

Portsmouth got off to a great start a goal from yakubu in the first 20minutes.

pompey looked to have all 3 points untill cristiano ronaldo equalised on 85th minutes

FT POMPEY 1 - 1 MAN UTD

Crewe vrs Pompey

A terrible performance by pompey letting in 2 early goals, montero stefanovic and livesy out from defence yakubu and faye also out.

thing went even worse wen mikes crewe went 3-0 up. late on crewe scored another and with 10mins to play david foley scored his 1st ever goal for portsmouth.

FT Crewe 4 - 1 Portsmouth

Portsmouth vrs Middlesbrough

With possibly 1 of the best squads in the PREM. Portsmouth knew they were against it, and with in 10mins Perez put boro 1-0 up.

Some poor finishing from boro gave portsmouth a lifeline and some poor defending let roelandts through for him 2 equalise.

FT Portsmouth 1 - 1 Middlesbrough

This left Pompey in 8th place with 7 points.

level with Boro (simon) and crewe (mike) rather tight in mid table.

Great Start to the new season for Crewe

Crewe have got off to a great start to the new season lossing only 1 of there first 5 games.

Results;

Chalton 0:2 CREWE

CREWE 1:2 Man City

Preston 1:1 CREWE

CREWE 4:1 Portsmouth

Liverpool 3:3 CREWE

After these good results Crewe find them selves in a good position in the league. Fans are optimistic that with Mike Law incharge Crewe can stay up for another season in the top flight.

dissapointing start for boro leaves them in 7th after the first few games

results

boro 4 charlton 0

man city 1 boro 0

burnley 0 boro 1

newcastle 4 boro 1 (super cup)

boro 0 preston 0

portsmouth 1 boro 1

so charlton aside the team is stuggling to score goals, but chances are being created and i am sure this will correct itself once the new players settle

new signings for this season include padoin, alladier, pearson on loan for the season and 16 junior players who may become stars.

to free up space in the squad, key players from last season like olisadabe, reich and daley all being sold (daley to birmingham for a deal worth 500k +50% sell on clause even though he was out of contract in 4 months)

perez and carew still the key players for boro as they lok to progress into the a champions league position this season, boro's defence is one of the best tin the country, as is the midfield, only up front the balance is still to be found

Wednesday session report

The day for the start of the new season to get underway. After pre season took up most of this session only the first couple of games got played in the season and i wish i hadnt of played them icon_smile.gif. Some good signings were made for all clubs and i signed some great midfielders mainly for my wolves.

Wolves yet again carried on their bad recent form and lost their opening games. Here is how the opening games of the first season went

Bristol City 1-0 Wolves

Start of the new season and wolves were really unlucky to lose this game as they had a goal dissallowed mid way through the game and then a bristol city player got tripped in the wolves area and wolves keeper just couldnt save it which made it 1-0 to them.

Bournemouth 2-0 Wolves

This match seen wolves lose in extra time to two more penalties and seen them get knocked out of the league cup first round. Lee Owens has never had a good run in the league cup whatever team he has been. He is just continuing on the tradition icon_smile.gif

With the start of the season underway its already started badly for wolves and it didnt go to well in last nights session as you will all find out when i post a report for it either later on or tommorow.

Session Report

Newcastle began their 2nd season confident they can emulate the success of last season.

With all the financial implications of winning the league and the champions league i was hopeful the board would give me some serious spending money to bolster the squad. With 4m left over from last season in the transfer kitty hopes were high, but the board were less than generous. A 13m budget was given and again the board let down the manager with their offerings as they kept most of the 70m in bank to themselves.

Despite this Newcastle made another good start to the season. A new tactic was adopted to give a bit of a new challenge. And some good friendly results put me in a confident mood for the forthcoming season.

First competitive game of the season was the charity shield against wiggy's liverpool. With this being the first time in charge with the new formation i was not expecting too much against a full strength liverpool team. But my team have a knack for proving me wrong. Some good early exchanges led to a 2-2 scoreline but either side of halftime we took control and dominated the game. We went 5-2 up before a late goal made the final score 5-3 as we disposed of one of the main rivals for the season. Another trophy added making it the 6th trophy won since a being appointed Newcastle manager.

However some wheeling and dealing later......

Transfers In

Daniel Carvalho - Atlético Paranaense - £3M

Akinfeev, Igor - CSKA Moscow - £850K

Sonko, Ibrahima - Auxerre - £5M

Bastía, Adrián - Racing - Free

Daniel - Bahia - £7M

Milito, Gabriel - Zaragoza - £10.25M

Transfers Out

Caldwell, Gary - Preston - £210K LuaLua, Lomana - Free Transfer

Smith, Ben - Free Transfer

Pattison, Matty - Free Transfer Jackson, Ben - Free Transfer

Gavilán, Diego - Free Transfer

Webster, Ben - Free Transfer

Harper, Steve - Charlton - Free

Ambrose, Darren - Arsenal - £2.4M

Bernard, Olivier - Lyon - £1.5M

Woodgate, Jonathan - Arsenal - £5M

Highlights in the transfer market for me were the signings of Daniel and Militio at the back. Daniel is one of best Right Backs on CM for me and has already proved that with an avg of 8.3 so far. Militio is a quick quality defender who is worth every penny. Will hopefully form the rock of defense with Dawson. The other signings will offer a lot to the squad. Bastia is a quality DMC, Carvalho is a young AMLC brazilian who in years to come will be world class, Sonko a great defender who will fill in for Dawson or Militio, and Akineev the young russian keeper who will be understudy to given before he rises to fame in years to come.

---------------------------------

First league game of the season was home to Chelsea. The assistant controlled this game and we ran out 1-0 winners.

Next was Fred's Birmingham. Braathen and Oskarsson scored the goals as we had a good 2-0 win away.

Arsenal home in the league were our next fixture. Best performance so far as Dawson, Malbranque, Rungratsmee and Oskarsson scored to make it 4-0.

Next was the super cup against Simon's Boro'. His assistant took charge and at 1-1 the game looked very tight, but a superb second half performance took us away and we ended up winning easily. 4-1 the final score.

Norwich away followed, a curious game. We had 28 shots on goal, 19 on target. They had 3 shots on goal 1 on target. We won 2-1. Some shocking finishing meant we never killed the game off and a late Norwich goal sent the pulses racing but we hung on for another win.

Finally the last game was away to Burnley. Our finishing was better on the day as we won comfortably 3-0 although the scoreline doesnt really reflect how close the game was.

All in all im happy with the start, the new formation looks ok at the back but does lack the firepower of our previous one. But it is making for more tense tactical battles and means we will have to fight hard to keep our title.

Liverpool (n) 5-3 Zonneveld, Braathen 3, Carvalho

Chelsea (h) Oskarsson

Birmingham (a) Braathen, Oskarsson

Arsenal (h) 4-0 Dawson, Malbranque, Rungratsmee, Oskarsson

Boro' (n) 4-1 Oskarsson 2, Braathen, Carvalho

Burnley (a) 3-0 Todorov, Rungratsmee, Oskarsson

[This message was edited by Shagwell on 05 March 2004 at 18:55.]

[This message was edited by Shagwell on 05 March 2004 at 18:59.]

Thursday session report

With the bad start that wolves got in the wednesday session they really needed to produce some wins. Unfournately they couldnt and went on a losing streak to put them near the bottom of the table. Although its still early days wolves dont want to find themselves near bottom at this early stage as they may not be able to recover from it later on in the season. Here is how all of wolves games went in this session.

Wolves 1-2 Sheff Utd

Scorers: Mackey

With the arrival of a new clan member this coming monday who is going to be sheff utd this is a game that wolves really wanted to win but as you can see they didnt and played rather poorly. Not the best of session starts for wolves this wasnt.

Leeds 4-1 Wolves

Scorers: Pitt

Wolves always knew this was gonna be a very hard game against the newly relegated side. Although wolves manager Lee Owens didnt think that the scoreline would be this much he is glad it wasnt more which it could well of been.

Wolves 1-1 Bolton

Scorers: Pitt

Stand in striker pitt got another goal again but it wasnt enough to get all 3 points for wolves. This was their first point of the season though so at least they were off the mark after this game.

Wolves 3-0 QPR

Scorers: Pitt (2), Mackey

The first win for wolves came after some class football. Shame they didnt play like this in the other games. If they did they would find themselves top or near the top pushing for promotion.

Rushden 9-2 Wolves

Scorers: Mackey, Pitt

An appauling result which seen wolves change their formation immediately after this game. The result should not of been half of this but rushden made the most of their chances and had the most possession throughout the game.

Wolves 1-1 West Ham

Scorers: Acuna

First game for wolves with their new formation and it was a big improvement from the last game. Wolves were unlucky not to get a winner but they were just happy that they got themselves another point.

With the new season now kicked off and wolves looking like they are going to struggle again like they did a little last season things aint looking too bright for manager Lee Owens. Then again collado has now joined them and is ready for his first game next so hopefully he can bring some luck to wolves and help them get those wins that they need. Until next report that is all i got to say at the moment

Dont forget people normal session days and times this week no thursday session meet in chatroom and some quality reports keep it up people icon_smile.gif. Also dont forget to be nice to the new members that starts on monday who is being sheffield wednesday

Clan website information

Still waiting for a host to get back to me which hopefully it will soon. Once it does the new php layout will go up and look stunning. Sorry for the delay but i cant do anything until the hosts accepts me which he should do. It will be worth the wait though and a lot better than our current website which i havent updated for a while because of this.

good start to season for sunderland

as the premiership was coming closer, sunderland had to try and get premiership quality players in, but lack of transfer activity will likely cause relegation this season for the 2000/1 likely champions.

transfers in: paul keegan (leeds - 95k), gary rowett (charlton - free), simon johnson (leeds - 375k), raio piiroja (middlesbrough - 500k) and ian harte (leeds - 700k)

transfers out: michael gray (everton - 210k), george mccartney (cardiff - STOLE!!)

sunderland couldnt really have got a harder 1st game on their return to the premiership.

liverpool away was the 1st game where the manager, stephen barnes, tried out a different tactic, but was left embarassed as a lucky liverpool edged a 6-0 win. the 6 goals to sunderlands fairness, where all offside!!!

southampton where next for sunderland as they tried to get the thoughts of anfield out of the minds - and that is what they done. their 1st win in the premiership was a great 7-3 win with goals coming from tommy smith (2), nicolas medina (2), kevin kyle and simon johnson (2)

a last minute goal for aston villa was enough to win the match in a hard fought battle between the two.

3-3 draw with tottenham and a 3-0 win over norwich has given sunderland a good start to the premiership as they will hope to stay there next season and will probably be in a relegation battle all season!

good report barnsey nice read icon_smile.gif

Great session tonight full turnout again im impressed. The only member who didnt join was the new one that was supposed to but i heard from him and he will be joining tommorow instead icon_smile.gif

Gonna need a miracle to save my wolves think im gonna be out of a job again. Hopefully one day i will get a job that i can actually stick at in the clan game icon_smile.gif Im going for the number 10 besides my name

Saturday 24th SEptemeber home to liverpool

liverpool with one of the stronger squads after alis astute purchases and wiggy's reshuffle are one of the title

favourites so promised a stern challenge for low scoring boro. only change is the restoration of montalvan in

defence. 7th min bizarre mistake by isaaksen almost gifts a goal to the liverpool keeper, when he nadly misjudges

a bounce. other than that, all one way traffic as boro dominate. 50th min, cambiasso with a great pass to carew,

1-0 boro. 59th min great play between carew and alladiere sees allad hitting the post, 1 minlater he has a goal

dissallowed for no reason. 71st min, 3 injured players taken off. 78th min cavenaghi equalises against the run

of play. 93rd min, perez hits a post after a superb build up. ft 1-1 boro's lack of goals costing them again

wed 29th september home to metalurg donetsk uefa cup round 1 first leg

6th min perez to alladiere on the volley 1-0 great goal. 20th min, carew shot deflected into path of perez 2-0.

ht 2-0. 58th min lahm sets up carew 3-0. 67th min superb finish by allasiare dissallowed. 69th min excuisite chip

by perex 4-0. with biri cruising 4-0, 3 youngsters brought on for experience, nortveit, de gama and fredheim holm.

ft 4-0 boro, goals at last.

sat 1st october away to southampton

1st min, alladiare sets up pearson who shoots straight at the keeper. 31st min hall puts soton ahead from a corner

and the injured cambiasso withdrawn. 36th min perez fouled in the box, penalty, perez steps up 1-1. southamptons

main threat coming from set pieces. ht 1-1 and perez injured. timm on for perez. 64th min ali sets up timm, the

subs combine beautifully 2-1. 78th min great free kick from kallstrom isaaksen paries, 2-2 nilsen following up.

86th min pearson great pass to timm, 3-2 boro. 88th min padoin sent off 2nd yellow card.94th min kah to timm

breakaway 4-2 ft 4-2 boro, boro battle to a hard earned win.

wed 5th october away to sheff utd league cup

time to rest the first team squad, as mainly reserves get the start.8th min lourenco scores against his old club,

1-0 sheff utd. 21 mins ross scores a pen to put utd 2-0 up, the reserves not doing well. 2-0 ht. 46th min after

3ht changes hidalgo sets up nortveit 2-1. 82nd min only a wordclass save by the utd keeper keeps them infront.

89th he does it again from an hidalgo free kick. 92nd min another pen to utd, ross scores again 3-1 no way back.

wed 12th october away to tottenham

gamst pederson finally fit again, and straight back into the team. unfortunately cambiasso and hidalgo on international

duty so more changes made than usual. 7th min perez stretchered off, timm on. 36th min pearson sets up carew, great

double save keeps it 0-0. poor first half ht 0-0. 67th min postiga luckily puts spurs ahead. 76th min only great

work by isaaksen keeps boro in the game. 78th min the soon to be transferred al rawashde crosses for carew 1-1.

ft 1-1 another hard earned away point.

Session gets off to a BANG

Leon Best signed from Southampton 1.1m

Portmouth were looking to continue there great start to the season, and were away to Chelsea in there next game.

Chelsea Vrs Portsmouth

Game got off to a good start, Roelandts hitting home 15minutes in, Chelsea then equalised with a good goal.

Then the new Boy Leon Best put Pompey 2-1 up

at half time brought of the dissapointing Yakubu for Foley.

Immediatly into the 2nd half Foley scored for a Best assist for 3-1

Cristopher eagles then headed in a Roelandts cross for 4-1

and with 5mins left a great solo effort for Foley's 5th in 3 games (2 sub apperances)

FT Chelsea 1 - 5 PORTSMOUTH

League Cup

Vrs Stockport

Resting a few key players

Yakubu,Santi Domingues,Roelandts,Montero,Stefanovic

Pompey's second team still came out on top a fantastic hatrick from Foley and 1 from Berger secured a place for Portsmouth in next round.

Next round vrs Bury (div3)

Portsmouth vrs Birmingham

not to bad game, A goal scored from Santi Domingues late in first half looked optimistic.

Birmingham equalised with a superb solo goal from Zidan.

Midway through second half Foley wrapped up 3 points for Pompey

FT Pompey 2 - 1 Birmingham

Portsmouth face a terrific battle vrs argueably the best team in europe at the current time.

Game got off ok for pompey defence and keeper looked good newcastle were piling on the pressure but portsmouth were with standing the resistance. The Toon then brang on Supat Rungratsamee (released my my bloody muppet of an assistant) straight away Supat looked sharp

and after 60minutes of with standing heavy pressure, the deadlock was broken by Supat then 2mins later a terrific free kick beat Shaka Hislop. 2minutes after the second a refereeing blunder gave Newcastle a chance from the spot, Rungratsamee got his 2nd vrs his former club. Portsmouth were looking raggid and dis-organised pass after pass was going loose and after a mazy run from todorov a 2 footed tackle from a defender led to Newcastle's second penalty, also the defender saw red (the colour of his manager's face) and with that Rungratsamee wrapped up his hatrick and the match, a free kick from Primus led to danger in newcastle area foley flicked it on to thorrington who buried the ball past the dispearing Given!

Good Result for Newcastle but left Portsmouth disapointed.

FT Portsmouth 1 - 4 Newcastle

This left Portsmouth 4th in the league still going well.

Got some tricky games coming up.

But would be extremely pleased to finish 4th.

dont forget session tonight all and lets hope its another good one like usual. Be doing my report when i get home as i am at college at the moment and hopefully the website will be sorted out soon also

Season not worth a look at!

Things have started off abd for birhingham, they esmembeled some good signings over the summer, but most have failed to amke an impression, only given 1.5million to spend, he knew he had a job on his hands, but the master of wheeling and dealing had done it again bringing in such players such as omar daey 100k upfront 500k depending on apprences, mario reich 100k could rise to 1.3 on appreneces. and papa waigo and mohhamed zidan. Some say this is the strongest squad ever seen by the brummy faithful, but has failed to exceed expectations, Patten is sure things will work out too many daws have been a major downfall for birhingham with their only win coming against a impressive charlton side, with Scott Parker. Yet a match against villa, this coinsidently was on of Patten's first wins at Birmhingham how he would wish for another 3-0 scoreline. Dave Jones Sky Sports.

'So rodney Marsh accalimed footy pundit, what do you think of the current crsis at Birhingham city, pileloads on the wage bill i think Abhi left it in a right state, don't you?'

'I do Jeff, a lot depends on the villa match today, but i know for one thing, if Patten is given time, he will succed, he carries a good track record'.

'Thanks and now on to our main game'.

Jeff Stelling and Rodney Marsh talking about Fred Patten's situation.

BREAKING NEWS FRED PATTERN IS NOT A HOMOSEXUAL

He was not caught in the shower with Rodney Marsh

[This message was edited by Marlow on 09 March 2004 at 16:22.]

oh yeah just a little thing once fm2005 comes out in a few months or whenever our clan will be called FMELClan not CMELClan icon_smile.gif. Sorry but im bored it aint my fault honest not doing any work at all never do neither does anyone else icon_smile.gif

Wolves fail to impress yet again in yet another session

With wolves in relegation after a lot of poor results they really needed to step up a gear and starting getting some wins in the bag. The thing is they couldnt do that in this session and continued the real bad form that they have had lately. Here is how the results went for wolves this session

Monday 8th session results

(Andy) Cardiff 4-0 Wolves

Last time these two met wolves pasted them but cardiff forgot all about last time and done the reverse. Cardiff were all over wolvbes and didnt give them a chance. None of the wolves players deserved any credit as they done absolutely nothing.

Wolves 1-2 Notts Forest

Scorers: Collado

This was an unlucky game which wolves should of won and would of won if it wasnt for their own players. After wolves went up 1-0 fairly early on it was all looking good but then a wolves defender thought it would be a good idea to score an own goal which made it 1-1. It was looking like wolves were going to get a point out of this until the very end when a wolves player hacked down a notts forest player and gave away a penalty. They then scored the last minute penalty to make it 2-1.

Wolves 2-0 Gillingham

Scorers: Mackey, Pitt

Only win of the session and it was a nice clean one. Wolves players suddenly found their feet again and whipped up one of their best performances for quite some time. All before the game manager Lee Owens was confident his side would win and they did just that.

(Stevey) Hull 3-0 Wolves

Another human manager and another loss. Hull were the much better side throughout the game and had most of the possession. Although wolves had a few chances they wasnt enough to rattle the hull defence.

Derby 2-1 Wolves

Scorers: Cant remember his name because forgot to write him down icon_smile.gif

Another unlucky result for wolves which seen them in the fight for relegation hopefully things improve if they dont then it will be bye bye Lee and bye bye Wolves.

Arsenal started off to the best start they could have hoped 4-1 against blues, but the few games later they have lost 2 drawed 2 putting them mid table then a win against man city 2-0 saw them move up i think it will be an intersting season. Having brought stefan moore i was hoping of a top 2 finsih but only time will tell.

Board Pleased With Final Position

Liverpool finished a very respectable 2nd to high flyers newcastle, It looks like it is going to be a very interesting season next, with Jones already expessing the fact that he wants to build in his 2nd play this season with the league championship in his sites

A New Season Starts

Liverpool are of to a slow start to the new season after Jones anouncing he wanted the championship this season it seems to be proving harder than first thought with just 3 Wins and 2 Draws in the first 7 Games.

Jones Reasures Fans

Jones assures this is nothing more than a slow start and says he still has is eyes set on the championship.

Next session is monday usual times. Good turnout and not too bad session tonight although it annoyed a few because of the save crashing last night. sorry all about that. An extra session might be on next week will let you all know about that and a new rule may be added to the clan rules.

The rule will be:

All matches should be played on key with replays on and only have matches on key when its a human facing another human.

Please can all members let me know if they think this rule should come in or not thanks

All matches should be played on key with replays on and only have matches on key when its a human facing another human.

u surely mean only comm don't you???

Archived