Make manager wages count for something....(maybe a personal life page)

LJGriff187

It has always annoyed me that when getting offered a job in game I haven't cared about the contract they offered me...It doesn't matter in the slightest.

Please add a personal life sub menu, doesn't have to be anything fancy. But maybe there could be drop down menus of the type of property you are living in (studio flat, terraced house, detached, mansion etc) or type of car you drive (run around, hatchback, SUV, sports, super).

You can also create a family, again nothing fancy, maybe just a list of suitors that you can date and eventually have a family with or not. (make it a choice)

Maybe even an option of the type of lifestyle you like to lead (scrimp, comfortable, luxury). 

Maybe the decisions you make can have a direct impact on your reputation. Maybe the board can become unhappy with you if you manage a team like PSG and drive a beat down car. 

Different holiday destinations for yourself or family after the season is over with different price options for the type of holiday.

All these things could eventually add up and provide a weekly or monthly outgoing cost to make you actually think about the wages you receive as a manager. If you lose your job then you may lose your house, car, lavish lifestyle etc.

this would actually make me try to squeeze as much money out of the board when it comes to renewing my contract or change my decision about taking a job elsewhere depending on the wages they will offer me.

Please make manager wages count for something :)

Edited by LJGriff187

• SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.

Cheers.