[FM22] Maltese league file v3.0 [updated for 22.4 on 24/03/2022]

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, dgb6 said:

I appreciate all your hard work on this. 

Do you have a rough idea of when it might be ready? 

Looking forward to building a nation in Malta!

I'm having a considerable amount of difficulty replicating the format this year and am currently at an impasse. No ETA yet, I'm afraid :(

On 27/11/2021 at 19:07, Mons said:

I'm having a considerable amount of difficulty replicating the format this year and am currently at an impasse. No ETA yet, I'm afraid :(

I saw your problems with child competitions. I don't have the solution but I saw a potential solution was posted today. Hopefully it could give you an idea how to proceed. 

On 03/12/2021 at 17:14, Fredrik said:

I saw your problems with child competitions. I don't have the solution but I saw a potential solution was posted today. Hopefully it could give you an idea how to proceed. 

Is there a link to this solution you are mentioning pls? Because I cant find it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2021 at 14:08, georgecstokes said:

How are things coming along? Has the update to the editor made sorting the two leagues out a bit easier?

Thanks to some help from @sporadicsmiles, I've managed to make some significant headway and have arrived at actually having a playable version.

image.png.ee973d5ee264761448e12838b146c82b.png

There's still some bug fixing and tweaks to be sorted out, mind you, but I'm hopeful of having a file available for download by this weekend at the earliest and before Christmas at the latest!

• Mons changed the title to [FM22] Maltese league file

Woah major changes across all divisions, but gonna be more fun taking over an ex-4th division side, I always chose 3rd or 2nd tier not to lose too much time in the beginning. 

Thank you Mons and the team. Hope one day you'll be able to play with the Maltese league fresh out of FM.

@Mustang132 Direct link is here: https://mega.nz/file/kZ8ihbCJ#MhVoBcukPAM25_m1BiD_mIeRebk1xtqiSlE_yCatKWc (the one from opening post is a Facebook redirect so might cause issues to people)

On 23/12/2021 at 11:06, Mustang132 said:

Hi Mons,

Thanks for this. When i try to download the file through mega it asks for a decryption key which I don't have. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Does the below help at all?

22 hours ago, TIR669 said:

Woah major changes across all divisions, but gonna be more fun taking over an ex-4th division side, I always chose 3rd or 2nd tier not to lose too much time in the beginning. 

Thank you Mons and the team. Hope one day you'll be able to play with the Maltese league fresh out of FM.

@Mustang132 Direct link is here: https://mega.nz/file/kZ8ihbCJ#MhVoBcukPAM25_m1BiD_mIeRebk1xtqiSlE_yCatKWc (the one from opening post is a Facebook redirect so might cause issues to people)

Thanks for drawing my attention - I've changed the link in first post to go directly to the file.

From last season, the second and third tier were all amalgamated into the National Amateur League - which is where Ta' Xbiex are found ;)

4 hours ago, Mons said:

Does the below help at all?

Thanks for drawing my attention - I've changed the link in first post to go directly to the file.

From last season, the second and third tier were all amalgamated into the National Amateur League - which is where Ta' Xbiex are found ;)

Thanks! All good now:thup:

• 3 weeks later...

Great job as always!!

May I point a suggestion for future improvement?

Can a more ‘realistic’ Gozitan transfer system be implemented?

That is having Gozitan clubs signing only Gozitan players (and not from the island of Malta) similar to the Basque and Bilbao thing.

Otherwise as always great job. Enjoying it so much

6 hours ago, jmgrima said:

Great job as always!!

May I point a suggestion for future improvement?

Can a more ‘realistic’ Gozitan transfer system be implemented?

That is having Gozitan clubs signing only Gozitan players (and not from the island of Malta) similar to the Basque and Bilbao thing.

Otherwise as always great job. Enjoying it so much

As a fellow Gozitan, I would love to be able to do so. However, through all these years doing this patch, I have not yet found a way to be able to implement this in a realistic manner. Not even the FM editor can realistically portray the scenario where players are considered as foreigners in their own country :lol:

• Mons changed the title to [FM22] Maltese league file v2.0 [updated for 22.3 on 24/02/2022]

A new version of this file is now available, compatible with 22.3 and containing the January transfer window movements (and more), as well as a few optimisations and tweaks from v1.0

• Mons changed the title to [FM22] Maltese league file v3.0 [updated for 22.4 on 24/03/2022]
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...