[FM22] England down to Level 10 Now available for download

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FA Cup redone to include Preliminary rounds, proper prize money to be added. TV money to be added.

FA Trophy redone to include preliminary rounds, proper prize money to be added.

FA Vase added, proper prize money to be added. 600+ teams entered from Level 9-10

FA Trophy & FA Vase Finals played on the same day but at different times like in real life.

Small amount of prize money added for the top 3 teams at Levels 7-10.

Northern/Southern & Isthmian League Cups Added.

League Cups added down to Level 10.

Minimum stadium requirements added in at Level 7-10

All promotion/relegation down to Level 10.

Boundaries added for all leagues down to Level 10.

Full long names added for teams down to level 10.

Maximum wage per week added in at Level 7-10.

Some teams not able to get relegated/promoted at Level 9-10 if their reserve/B team is in the Level below .

Small amount of prize money to be added to Cups from Level 7-10.

Awards down to Level 10.

Vanarama National League returns to 24 teams after the 1st season.

Vanarama National League North/South 24 teams after 1st season.

Regional Premier Divisions 22 teams in all divisions after 1st season.

Regional 1st Divisions 22 teams in all divisions after 1st season.

County Leagues 20 teams in all divisions after 1st season.

Edited by lionel messi

*A Quick Update on progress*

All Promotion/Relegation done down to Level 10, (apart from relegation from National League North/South. Will be done once i convert to advanced rules.)

Rules done down to Level 10.

Small amount of prize money added to the teams that finish in 1st-3rd from Levels 7-10.

All League cups created.

Checked that all teams are in correct Divisions down to Level 9.

Currently checking all teams are in correct Divisions at Level 10 and adding the missing teams.

Been looking out for this one @lionel messi. I don't start FM without your db. Thank you for all your effort every year.

One thing to add if you haven't already. I understand that FA Cup highlights from 1st round proper pay clubs £5k, maybe could add this to participation money?

13 minutes ago, aaronpassfield said:

Been looking out for this one @lionel messi. I don't start FM without your db. Thank you for all your effort every year.

One thing to add if you haven't already. I understand that FA Cup highlights from 1st round proper pay clubs £5k, maybe could add this to participation money?

I have not got round to re-doing the FA Competions yet, tell me more about this? does every team get 5K for participating?

10 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I have not got round to re-doing the FA Competions yet, tell me more about this? does every team get 5K for participating?

It's given by BBC/ITV for match highlights. I was speaking to my local club's secretary who told me this when we got to the 1st round proper a couple of weeks back,  confirmed in an email the club received.

Unfortunately I couldn't find anything online apart from live TV money per round.

5 hours ago, aaronpassfield said:

It's given by BBC/ITV for match highlights. I was speaking to my local club's secretary who told me this when we got to the 1st round proper a couple of weeks back,  confirmed in an email the club received.

Unfortunately I couldn't find anything online apart from live TV money per round.

I will put this in when i get round to re doing the fa cup in advanced rules.

On 14/11/2021 at 15:49, SpitfireFM said:

Do you have an estimate on when this will be released? 

Thank you for all your hard work.

It wont be done for a while yet i have to check through all the leagues for the correct data. And add missing data plus other stuff too.

Im unable to do any editing this week due to being away from my computer, but i will be back on it next week.

All leagues down to level 7 have been done so far.

Edited by lionel messi

8 hours ago, lionel messi said:

It wont be done for a while yet i have to check through all the leagues for the correct data. And add missing data plus other stuff too.

I'm unable to do any editing this week due to being away from my computer, but i will be back on it next week.

All leagues down to level 7 have been done so far.

Take as long as you need. I always find this database the most stable long term and accurate, well worth the wait. 

Heads up...there seems to be bug in the editor that when adding lower divisions in england, the league suspension system switches off in all divisions, so players aren't banned when sent off.

Edited by Baked

Any testing on the financial stability of clubs after 5/6 seasons in the lower divisions? I've noticed on some other larger expansions that every clubs finances are listed as Insecure. 

Kinda realize this is the reality of the lower divisions but just want to throw it out there. 

2 minutes ago, Boyle.se said:

Any testing on the financial stability of clubs after 5/6 seasons in the lower divisions? I've noticed on some other larger expansions that every clubs finances are listed as Insecure. 

Kinda realize this is the reality of the lower divisions but just want to throw it out there. 

I will look and see what happens later.

Still inputting missing data into the teams.

Im about half way through Level 9 now.

On 18/11/2021 at 20:17, Baked said:

Heads up...there seems to be bug in the editor that when adding lower divisions in england, the league suspension system switches off in all divisions, so players aren't banned when sent off.

That is not happening as i have just tested it tonight and all is working down to Level 10, players sent off are getting suspended.

On 14/11/2021 at 14:39, lionel messi said:

I will put this in when i get round to re doing the fa cup in advanced rules.

I managed to (accidentally) find it, full details of broadcast money for live games and extended highlights.

https://www.thefa.com/news/2021/nov/11/emirates-fa-cup-second-round-proper-tv-selection-20211111

43 minutes ago, aaronpassfield said:

I managed to (accidentally) find it, full details of broadcast money for live games and extended highlights.

https://www.thefa.com/news/2021/nov/11/emirates-fa-cup-second-round-proper-tv-selection-20211111

I wont be able to put the money in for the highlights as i dont think there is anyway off putting it in.

TV money is already included.

Capture.thumb.JPG.89ca724f0178f43da41ba4dac4edaae0.JPG

4 hours ago, Onyewu said:

Do I hear folks crying out for a release of Level 9 version?? ;)

I wont be releasing a Level 9 version because there is still alot of information that has not be added until i have inputted all the data.

FA Competions to be re-done to include qualifying rounds, FA Vase to be added, League Cups to be added, Stadium requirements to be added, regional boundaries to be added, plus other things to be added in too.