[suggestion] Separate division selection

Nio 10

i was thinking if we were able to select lower divisions without unlocking the top division championship.

For a example i play with PAOK from the Greek superleague which is a lower to mid level championship. Now let's say that i start a new game , i select Greek league and i wanna select 4 more leagues in England,Germany,Spain,Italy but i don't want the top league, i want to open ONLY the Championship from England the Bundesliga 2 from Germany, Spanish 2 division from Spain and Italian Serie B from Italy. Is this possible to happen?

• 3 months later...
  • SI Staff
On 13/11/2021 at 19:47, Nio 10 said:

i was thinking if we were able to select lower divisions without unlocking the top division championship.

For a example i play with PAOK from the Greek superleague which is a lower to mid level championship. Now let's say that i start a new game , i select Greek league and i wanna select 4 more leagues in England,Germany,Spain,Italy but i don't want the top league, i want to open ONLY the Championship from England the Bundesliga 2 from Germany, Spanish 2 division from Spain and Italian Serie B from Italy. Is this possible to happen?

A lot of the league structures will rely on their top leagues for money filtering down, player transfer activity and such. What benefits do you foresee there being from removing the top league from being active and having the lower levels only?

• 6 months later...