Colour Blind Assistance - Match Play - show all of your team players only

PhilT

Due to being severely colour blind, an awful lot of kit colours look the same to me between my players & opposing teams. I know there is the option to view all players names during the match, I just wondered if there was a way of just viewing your own teams names, or if there were plans to introduce this? This would be immensely beneficial in defining who my players were. Any advice of this is possible would really be greatly appreciated. Thank you

• Administrators
13 hours ago, PhilT said:

Due to being severely colour blind, an awful lot of kit colours look the same to me between my players & opposing teams. I know there is the option to view all players names during the match, I just wondered if there was a way of just viewing your own teams names, or if there were plans to introduce this? This would be immensely beneficial in defining who my players were. Any advice of this is possible would really be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Did you mean you only want to view your own player names when the option is selected, rather than the opposition as well?

Thanks

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

Did you mean you only want to view your own player names when the option is selected, rather than the opposition as well?

Thanks

@Lucas - Hi Lucas. I use the option to view all the players names during the match. However, this displays all of my players & also all of the opposing teams players. Even with the bigger screen I play on, the names of both teams all clump together, making it very difficult to distinguish who are my players. If I take that option off & revert to the old style of FM, where you view just the player who is on the ball, I then often have no idea who are my players & where they are positioned. If it were able to just display your own teams players, that would be of great help to me - even if it still displayed the one single opposition player who was on the ball at the time, I would be able to distinguish that the other 11 players named were mine - making the kit colour issue irrelevant to the colour blindness issue.

Hope that makes sense Lucas. Please let me know if I haven't understood your question correctly. Thank you

• 9 months later...