Player search/scouting screen reset - Can it be fixed with downloaded skins?

Hello everyone, I've been having an ongoing issue and was advised to raise it in here to see if anyone else is having it and if there's a known fix.

It's basically to do with this screen here in the scouting screen, whenever I scroll down and click in and out of a profile it resets and takes me back to the top of the list every time. Does anyone know if this is a "game" problem that will always apply, or can certain skins fix it?

Thanks

image.thumb.png.a882612e37aff7699d0554846c0a36e7.png

5 minutes ago, Rooneys 32nd minute headers said:

Hello everyone, I've been having an ongoing issue and was advised to raise it in here to see if anyone else is having it and if there's a known fix.

It's basically to do with this screen here in the scouting screen, whenever I scroll down and click in and out of a profile it resets and takes me back to the top of the list every time. Does anyone know if this is a "game" problem that will always apply, or can certain skins fix it?

Thanks

I know how you feel!!!! It becomes tedious when doing a scout/player search......I think its a game issue but I'm hoping someone might find a solution soon

15 horas atrás, Rooneys 32nd minute headers disse:

Thanks

I feel the same as you, my friend. Over time it became very tiring and disheartening, but I found a workaround. It's not perfect, but it has helped me and it has become a (dumb) habit:

Whenever you scroll down and click in a profile, immediately after you click out (or return to the previous scout screen), start scrolling down, as if trying to prevent the scout screen list from going back to the top. You might miss a few lines, but it's better than having to go back to the beginning. While performing the above, I also started to tick the player name to keep track of where I left off.

It sounds crazy and not that user friendly, but it has helped me.

Edited by lugui