Beware; you can't load other people's tactics in XBOX edition

If you are considering a purchase, you should know about this unlisted feature of xbox edition.

According to a SI staff, this is a missing feature and not a bug.

On 11/11/2021 at 17:19, Lucas said:

This isn't currently supported I'm afraid as files are stored in the cloud. We will review the feedback though to see if there's anything that can be done in future, but that's not promising anything at this stage.

as a light gamer only having played touch versions, this made the game unplayable for me. Why does SI think everyone would want to spend time creating their own tactics from the ground up when they bought xbox edition to play lighter and faster? It's an obvious oversight.

Spending 40$+ over on the game and store contents and then finding out about this is very disappointing to say at least.

Its frustrating sure but given the amount of time the game consumes anyway it only takes a couple minutes to manually copy someone's tactics. Pain in the ass but not enough imo to throw the game away.

That said it should be fixed. The cloud storage itself is so small that over time as the save gets bigger and bigger the number of saves you can have shrinks. I had to go from 10 saves to 5 in less than 1 season. Hoping it doesn't eventually limit you to 1 save.

Ive been buying Football Manager every year since the Championship Manager days, and made the switch to the Touch version when that came out because I just dont have time for the full fat version. Actually tried this years Demo as there was no Touch version, and its just too in depth.

Looks like I wont be buying FM 2022 version then, sad times.