Last tier doesn't get renewed for second season

crooy3

Here is a problem I'm struggling with a lot for a while now. I'm trying to activate Croatian lower divisions down to 5th tier. It's only an upgrade to the last year's update where I activated lower divisions down to 4th tier (with dynamic relegation system).

Last year the update (with 4 tiers) worked very well. That part is working well on FM22 as well. The problem is with 5th tier.

5th tier is conceived as the last level without relegation. It is a parent division with 20 child divisions. And, after concluding the first season, every club from the 5th tier gets promoted (23 clubs should be promoted, one from 17 of child divisions, two from 3 of child divisions). And that's the problem. I have rules for every child division in the 5th tier. I have fixed numbers of teams that should be promoted. It's like 5th tier disappears after the first season and every club gets promoted. Also, none of the 4th tier clubs gets relegated. Everything is ok in the first season until the Season update day.

20211124223308_1.jpg.ff911dc453a1e4970e4ba1a3044608ce.jpg

There are two files uploaded if you wanna take a look. First, D4 version is where I have first four tiers playable with rules for the fifth tier but you can't play fifth tier in the game. D5 version is the same when it comes to the rules + fifth tier is playable with the same rules as in the D4 version. It's the same file... Just D5 version have fifth tier playable but because of that editor won't verfiy file (errors are not related to my problem, at least I think so) and the file is exported as .xml and changed to make "verified" for the game.

croupdate v1.1D4.fmf croupdate v1.1D5.xml

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/11/2021 at 12:59, krlenjushka said:

Your settings are are wrong for most of the competitions. I can send working file for FM18 (i think) so you can see how this should be set if you use dynamic relegation system.

Hi I used your dynamic relegation and I have the same problem. Do you have a file for FM editor 21 I could take a look at?