[FM22] AroundTheGlobe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor (Release 07.03.2022)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, DaveTheEditor said:

After I already gave out the info on Twitter, I of course have to inform you as well: 

After much deliberation, this is what I decided. I will not do anything more in FM23 and switch to FIFA. You can mod much better there. :)

Oh God, not even I can believe this nonsense. :D 
Of course I will be back at the start in FM23! I have already taken a week's holiday from 8 November to be able to immerse myself even better in the new editor. ;)
FM23 is ours and with your help and my fighting spirit, we will make it the most memorable and adventurous FM yet.
This time also with all continents and HOPEFULLY as flawless as possible. 

So that the wait is not so hard for you, the second competition for an FM23 is already running on the Discord server of me and @Daveincid. Take a look and take part ;)
https://discord.com/invite/MBv4uCjsUq

Cheers,
Dave

Good to know you're back! I can't start a new save without your files 👍🏻😊

A small question: in FM22, is it possible for clubs in small nations like Sierra Leone and Laos to grow and qualify for their continental Champions Leagues? 

And one for FM23: will you do edits for continental (regional) leagues too, like the CECAFA Club Cup, Arab Champions League or CONCACAF Champions League and the OFC Champions League? 

Thanks for all your hard work! 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Jorgen:

Good to know you're back! I can't start a new save without your files 👍🏻😊

A small question: in FM22, is it possible for clubs in small nations like Sierra Leone and Laos to grow and qualify for their continental Champions Leagues? 

And one for FM23: will you do edits for continental (regional) leagues too, like the CECAFA Club Cup, Arab Champions League or CONCACAF Champions League and the OFC Champions League? 

Thanks for all your hard work! 

Question 1: Difficult to say. I remember hearing once that it's not possible in Africa, but unfortunately I can't say what the situation is like in Asia. - I would have to talk to one of the researchers. (I asked them, as soon as I have an answer I will get back to you! :))

Question 2: Yep! They would have been planned in FM22 too, but because of problems I didn't do Version 3. In Version 3 they are included. ;)

Cheers,
Dave

1 hour ago, DaveTheEditor said:

Question 1: Difficult to say. I remember hearing once that it's not possible in Africa, but unfortunately I can't say what the situation is like in Asia. - I would have to talk to one of the researchers. (I asked them, as soon as I have an answer I will get back to you! :))

Question 2: Yep! They would have been planned in FM22 too, but because of problems I didn't do Version 3. In Version 3 they are included. ;)

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks!

1: As far as I know teams from Sierra Leone did qualify for the CAF CL in 2017 and 2022 in real life, but when I holiday tested in FM I never saw them participate (tested until 2040) Thanks for asking the researchers!

2: Great! I already can't wait ;-)

Have a nice day, Dave!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave i never knew you was on this forum i have pretty much all your leagues downloaded i have had one hell of a time with all of them makes the game and my fm world seem so much bigger please keep up your good work, oh do you have any plans to do North America Thanks Latrell.     

vor 6 Stunden schrieb latrell:

Hi Dave i never knew you was on this forum i have pretty much all your leagues downloaded i have had one hell of a time with all of them makes the game and my fm world seem so much bigger please keep up your good work, oh do you have any plans to do North America Thanks Latrell.     

I will do CONCACAF in FM23 - thanks! :)