[FM22] Pitch with Tactics

<<Macaco-RJ88>>

• 10 months later...

Hello,

I'm new to editing skins and would like to know how I could change the pitch in the tactics panel. Could I possibly create my own ? Where do I find the archives to edit ? 

I got to change the width of the pitch by editing the tactics overview side panel.xml but I'm still trying to figure it out how to change the layout of the pitch.  

Thanks!

3 hours ago, renato. said:

Hello,

I'm new to editing skins and would like to know how I could change the pitch in the tactics panel. Could I possibly create my own ? Where do I find the archives to edit ? 

I got to change the width of the pitch by editing the tactics overview side panel.xml but I'm still trying to figure it out how to change the layout of the pitch.  

Thanks!

Tactics/pitch with tactics container.xml contains the tactic itself

9 hours ago, snowofman said:

Tactics/pitch with tactics container.xml contains the tactic itself

Couldn't find anything that changed the pitch. Is there any way to change the texture to go from the solid green from anything else, like stripes for example?

1 hora atrás, renato. disse:

Couldn't find anything that changed the pitch. Is there any way to change the texture to go from the solid green from anything else, like stripes for example?

To change the pitch style, check /graphics/custom and see if there is a file named "texture". If it exists, just replace it with the file you want, but always with that name.

A second option is to check panels/tactics/pitch with tactics container.xml for the line <string id="pitch_base_appearance" value="custom/texture" />. The path in the "value" field indicates where your original pitch is, if you don't have it, just create the folders and place the new file there. In this xml you will also be able to modify many other things about the pitch layout.

Hope I helped, congratulations on your skin, excellent work.

23 hours ago, lugui said:

To change the pitch style, check /graphics/custom and see if there is a file named "texture". If it exists, just replace it with the file you want, but always with that name.

A second option is to check panels/tactics/pitch with tactics container.xml for the line <string id="pitch_base_appearance" value="custom/texture" />. The path in the "value" field indicates where your original pitch is, if you don't have it, just create the folders and place the new file there. In this xml you will also be able to modify many other things about the pitch layout.

Hope I helped, congratulations on your skin, excellent work.

Thanks mate!

995296026_WhatsAppImage2022-10-24at20_29_13.jpeg.9a777c44b453b9e1fac033b57ad573d2.jpeg

For now it looks like this. But it seems that the pitch itself uses one image (texture file) and the rest outside the pitch canvas uses the same image, but it's a resized background.

Can I make all the green section of the tactical screen use only one image instead of two (texture file and resized texture file)?

Edited by renato.

15 horas atrás, renato. disse:

Thanks mate!

995296026_WhatsAppImage2022-10-24at20_29_13.jpeg.9a777c44b453b9e1fac033b57ad573d2.jpeg

For now it looks like this. But it seems that the pitch itself uses one image (texture file) and the rest outside the pitch canvas uses the same image, but it's a resized background.

Can I make all the green section of the tactical screen it to use only one image instead of two (texture file and resized texture file)?

That I really dont know, Im sorry. Actually, never thought about it, sounds like a good idea indeed.