FM22 "Increase Realism"-Megapack OCTOBER Update by Daveincid (1.10.22) - FINAL UPDATE

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveincid changed the title to FM22 "Increase Realism"-Megapack January Update by Daveincid (04.01.22)

Love this mod!  I want to recreate Newcastle's current plight.  Will have 1st xfer window off.  Will sim them into relegation zone beginning Jan.  However, my experience is that it is still to easy to attract top players.  Could I knock NUFC's rep down in either editor safely?  Perhaps raise it to a more appropriate level after the January window closes?

vor einer Stunde schrieb melogroovy:

Love this mod!  I want to recreate Newcastle's current plight.  Will have 1st xfer window off.  Will sim them into relegation zone beginning Jan.  However, my experience is that it is still to easy to attract top players.  Could I knock NUFC's rep down in either editor safely?  Perhaps raise it to a more appropriate level after the January window closes?

Do what you wanna do?^^

Gerade eben schrieb kamilplatini:

Oh, it is not shown when I first start the game, it will be visible after first full season?  

Sorry if the question is silly, but I'm a rookie in this FM thing.. 

yes, they will appear after the first season:thup:

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Quads:

A tiny annoyance - in Lithuania there is a 'the new derby of Lithuania' or something along the times that ingame ends up looking like 'new derby of Lithuania derby'. Just looks silly.

"Derby" at the end is added by the game. In some cases it does sound weird but it is how it is.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Quads:

I understand. Why not change it to just 'the new Lithuanian'?

Because it would look even worse in other cases. For next time please read the main post first:
6. If you have questions, critics or you found a bug, please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Do not spam the comment section with those things, as it might confuse or upset other people. I probably won't answer every question, please respect that.

Quick update:

February-Files are ready but the video for YT isn't, aswell as the file-describtion and so on. I'm currently stressed-out so the planned public release for tuesday might be a bit later. It's out when it's out.

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

vor 1 Minute schrieb BadAss88:

Take your time, no pressure!

But most of us don't care that much about the youtube-video or file-description so don't be pressured to get it right..

But I do care, because it's crucial for me to grow as a creator;) As sooner as I hit the 1000, the less important the focus gets. So feel free to subscribe and convince another 480 to do the same:brock:

• Daveincid changed the title to FM22 "Increase Realism"-Megapack FEBRUARY Update by Daveincid (04.02.22)
vor 1 Minute schrieb dino88:

hi! maybe reduce Man Utds reputation as they always seem to be so good on FM but so average in real life.....

I think SI has a few fanatics within their group and always pump up Utds ratings!!

This is not the way how I work ;) If you think Man Udt are overpowered, this is the place for posting:

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/557858-england-premier-division-data-issues/

Cheers

Daveincid

2 hours ago, dino88 said:

hi! maybe reduce Man Utds reputation as they always seem to be so good on FM but so average in real life.....

You can do this for yourself with the pre game editor just fyi :thup:

Quick update:
The following files are currently in ALPHA-testing for the march-update:

- MORE REALISTIC PLAYER DEVELOPMENT (Bundle of: Awards Improvements, adjusted youth ratings, manager attribute changes, player attribute changes (all in one), youth facilities adjustments)
- SALARIES, MARKET-VALUES AND SPONSORS (redesigned sponsorship-behaviour worldwide)
- CLUB MORALE ADJUSTMENTS (NEW): It's tough to be the manager of ManUdt and for a lot of other teams too ;)
- GEOGRAPHICS AND LANGUAGES: Countless data added including new languages
- OTHER IMPROVED FILES (Club data fixes, Club finances fixes, Taxes fix including Germany)
and all thoes countless smaller things (or stuff I forgot that I made them :D)

Cheers
Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

Quick BETA-update:
The following files are currently in BETA-testing for the march-update:
- MORE REALISTIC PLAYER DEVELOPMENT (Bundle of: Awards Improvements, adjusted youth ratings, manager attribute changes, player attribute changes (all in one), youth facilities adjustments)
- SALARIES, MARKET-VALUES AND SPONSORS (redesigned sponsorship-behaviour worldwide)
- CLUB MORALE ADJUSTMENTS (NEW): It's tough to be the manager of ManUdt and for a lot of other teams too 
- GEOGRAPHICS AND LANGUAGES: Countless data added including new languages
- MANAGER PREFERENCES (NEW)
- OTHER IMPROVED FILES (Club data fixes, Club finances fixes, Taxes fix including Germany)
and all thoes countless smaller things (or stuff I forgot that I made them :D)

Cheers
Daveincid

I have found the increase in salary that players want is insane.
Multiple players that i want to attract are on 8.000 a month want 50.000 all of the sudden.
Players that are doing 25.000 a month want 100.000 a month. 

Makes the game not really playable.
Also, i've seen many young players decreasing even though they're playing regularly.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb tomleek95:

I have found the increase in salary that players want is insane.
Multiple players that i want to attract are on 8.000 a month want 50.000 all of the sudden.
Players that are doing 25.000 a month want 100.000 a month. 

Makes the game not really playable.
Also, i've seen many young players decreasing even though they're playing regularly.

1. Welcome to reality

2. I've tracked progress of young players in the whole database, it's higher as default so it's working as intended

2 hours ago, Daveincid said:

1. Welcome to reality

2. I've tracked progress of young players in the whole database, it's higher as default so it's working as intended

1. Well, to make an example:

I'm managing AZ Alkmaar. 
We have bought (in real life) in 2021 the best player of Bodo/Glimt: Hakon Evjen.
He was player of the competition and only earns 10.000 a month.
Now every average player wants 30/40k a month from that league while earning 2-6k. That doesn't seem right does it?

2. mm, maybe it's just a coincidence then. I have 2 players who declined while player every match of age 20-22.

hace 2 horas, tomleek95 dijo:

I'm managing AZ Alkmaar. 
We have bought (in real life) in 2021 the best player of Bodo/Glimt: Hakon Evjen.
Now every average player wants 30/40k a month from that league while earning 2-6k. That doesn't seem right does it?

2. mm, maybe it's just a coincidence then. I have 2 players who declined while player every match of age 20-22.

i can confirm i ran into the same issues managing in lower tiers, its almost impossible to find players who dont want a salary 4 times your best player's salary

vor 3 Stunden schrieb tomleek95:

I'm managing AZ Alkmaar. 

That a promising youngster wants 4-times his current wage for a move from Norway to a decent dutch team earning 30/40k a month is nothing special.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb tomleek95:

well then it's just coincidence

My FM22  "Increase Realism"-Megapack March Update will most likely not come out this Friday as planned. 
The latest news and scams in the FM community have drained my energy. I have to take a few days off to cope with this. I can't get my focus right at the moment. Sorry!

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

4 hours ago, Daveincid said:

My FM22  "Increase Realism"-Megapack March Update will most likely not come out this Friday as planned. 
The latest news and scams in the FM community have drained my energy. I have to take a few days off to cope with this. I can't get my focus right at the moment. Sorry!

Cheers

Daveincid

What are you talking about?