Director of footballs secondary Job

So I don't know if anyone had the same problem but maybe you can help me anyway:

so my director of footballs secondary job is Head of youth development. But he’s really not good enough at it. When I try to sign a new Hoyd the board says we already have a good one. However, I thought that when his contract runs out, I might be able to sign a new Hoyd but my director of football has a weekly contract now and other than that nothing changed.. 

This is very bad for me because I’m currently doing the “youth challenge”

can anyone help me?

And sorry for my bad English 

Okay I checked it..

I should be responsible for firing or hiring everyone possible.. so firing the director doesn’t seem to be possible for us..?

but I can change the staff member who's responsible to hire new youngsters. However that seem to be limited to the u19s head coach.

Basically I have to find a good Hoyd who can also coach my u19s. This seems to be the only way to “fix” the problem? But I don’t know if I can find a suitable staff member for this.

Any other ideas?

7B770A59-22C8-4E73-B61F-C5A38DFE28BC.png

481280CB-BAF2-4B03-9FD7-570D05973DB6.png

Okay so I guess it is impossible to sign a new HOYD. Maybe later in the game when we can sign better staff members the board agrees with me. Right now my desired hoyd isn’t that much better then my director, the only big difference is the personality (professional) and determination which in my opinion is even more important than the other stats. But I guess my board doesn’t care as much as I do…

However I just signed a new u19 Head Coach with high determination, model professional personality and 20 working with youngsters. Then I changed the responsibility to get new youngsters into the club from my hoyd to my u19 Head coach. 
In fact I pay my director/hoyd more money than my u19HeadCoach who has to do all the work.. nice

I just hope there are no negative consequences when I let my u19 coach do the job of the hoyd. 

8 hours ago, KingKCrush said:

Okay so I guess it is impossible to sign a new HOYD. Maybe later in the game when we can sign better staff members the board agrees with me. Right now my desired hoyd isn’t that much better then my director, the only big difference is the personality (professional) and determination which in my opinion is even more important than the other stats. But I guess my board doesn’t care as much as I do…

However I just signed a new u19 Head Coach with high determination, model professional personality and 20 working with youngsters. Then I changed the responsibility to get new youngsters into the club from my hoyd to my u19 Head coach. 
In fact I pay my director/hoyd more money than my u19HeadCoach who has to do all the work.. nice

I just hope there are no negative consequences when I let my u19 coach do the job of the hoyd. 

The option to change the bringing youngsters into the club isn't for the youth intake. Your HOYD will always take care of the youth I take. You're stuck with the one you have until he leaves his position as director. It could be a while.

• 1 month later...