Fixing Staff Salaries

phd_angel

Can you please fix staff salaries who are often highly inflated or tiny ridiculous? This is a general problem across many countries. For example, in Spain, I see a number of coaches working full-time for less than 10,000 euros a year. I also see crazy salaries in Brazil where physiotherapists earn about 20 times higher than the national average IRL.

An “easy” solution could be to set staff salary ranges by continent or region (instead mobilitizing researchers to edit 200 countries…)

If SI would be serious about fixing this in a FM22 patch, I'd be happy to research the staff salaries. Please let me know either way.

• SI Staff

One of the biggest barriers would need to be the consideration of how we deal with total wage bills at clubs from a research perspective. While it's not possible in all countries we try to get the total wage bill respective of what we can find out for clubs. In clubs where you know the figures are very likely wrong I would suggest raising these in the relevant data forums. In a lot of instances if staff wage bills are going to undergo considerable changes then this would likely require a counterbalance on player wages. 

At this stage I would suggest it's going to require some discussion with researchers because the financial situation in countries do vary. It wouldn't really be viable to impose a structure like this without thoughts on inadvertent impacts. Especially the case as some divisions have FFP constraints to contend with. Head researchers in particular would be able to provide a more meaningful discussion because there are some things we can do to correct it without it being a feature request. Or they in turn could make a feature request for the researcher tools which you don't have access to. We'd also want to rectify a situation with incorrect data in any case without it necessarily requiring a feature to be developed to accommodate this.