reorganize dates in league with dynamic number of teams

joaquin87

What is the best way to distribute the weeks when I don't know how many dates will have?

I have leagues that can have between 16 and 24 teams, so I will have between 30 and 46 weeks. Is there any way to create a "last week" date (regardless of whether it is 30 or 46)? I don't know how it works 

Is it possible that the "ID" option works in this way? I have seen some leagues use "star" or "end" (also "wint" and "summ").

image.png.e6c5a29f6265497e6e87064aec41a378.png

Edited by joaquin87

• joaquin87 changed the title to reorganize dates in league with dynamic number of teams

image.png.b64f69df1a9b4e3b0b0fb14751ff12cc.png

image.png.b4446687f0fce5106a548eae55001576.png

image.png.f21e538fb9d3597ef3b92c4e85c756a4.png

I set this up, which is how I thought it might work. I didn't notice a big difference in the distribution of weeks, although I didn't have any errors either.

What I'm trying to do is to make "end" work as "last week", but I don't know if it does.

I used dates and fixture dates when i had leagues with variable number of teams.

For example i can have from 10 to 16 teams. This means i can have from 18,22,26 or 30 dates.

After that i create 18 "main" fixture dates. Before first "main" and after last "main" fixture date - add 2 by 2 optional dates. Use "remove if not needed" option with priority number. Its located in "dates" section.

This way i can control every single date no matter how many teams i have.

That's good advice. If you're just looking to have the same last day every time and let the game fill in the gap, just setting a fixture date on the date of (or the day before) the last day of the season should do it, as long as there's enough room in between for the max amount of fixtures

On 13/12/2021 at 10:51, krlenjushka said:

I used dates and fixture dates when i had leagues with variable number of teams.

For example i can have from 10 to 16 teams. This means i can have from 18,22,26 or 30 dates.

After that i create 18 "main" fixture dates. Before first "main" and after last "main" fixture date - add 2 by 2 optional dates. Use "remove if not needed" option with priority number. Its located in "dates" section.

Same one I use for qualification groups with varying sizes. Works splendidly.

En 13/12/2021 a las 6:51, krlenjushka dijo:

That's a very clever solution. Thanks