[Discussion] Bring back conversation history or a way of viewing this

Pezamaria

Someone asked a few weeks back about where conversation history had gone, and the response was that the Mod thinks it was removed as it perhaps wasn't used too often and took up memory. That's absolutely fair enough, however I'll explain why it's important to have it in the game currently.

I play FM a couple of nights a week if I can, often just once a week. With such a break in between I can't remember, for instance, when I last praised or criticised a player for their training performance. This then means I'll go and praise someone and they'll react badly because I've done it too often and I'd forgotten. So at the moment there's no way at all (other than me writing it down) to know when I last praised a player for anything and the knock on effect is that I now don't praise them until I'm a few hours in to my save in fear of them getting unhappy.

This is a very minor problem  in the scheme of things - but hopefully it won't be too much trouble to either bring back conversation history in less detail (so as not to use up the memory) with perhaps just the headline of conversation (i.e. rather than the detail it would just say "praised training") or some sort of marker or advice from the assistant manager to say "You've praised the a lot recently, be wary of doing so today"

• 2 months later...