72 hours...

To complete one season of my Wolfsburg save...

I've got a decent (I think) Acer Nitro 5 laptop so I guess it's just a combination of too many leagues loaded and my attention to detail that slows it all down.

Undecided as to whether I'm comfortable with this pace of play or whether I want to zip through seasons quicker like seemingly everyone else does.

Thoughts???

37 minutes ago, Dolphin85 said:

To complete one season of my Wolfsburg save...

I've got a decent (I think) Acer Nitro 5 laptop so I guess it's just a combination of too many leagues loaded and my attention to detail that slows it all down.

Undecided as to whether I'm comfortable with this pace of play or whether I want to zip through seasons quicker like seemingly everyone else does.

Thoughts???

It's taken me 1,664 hours on FM21 to get 50 years in the future, so that's averaging at 33.3 hours per season.

I never change tactics and pretty much just race from match to match and then take a bit more time in the close season when reviewing staff & player contracts and scouting.

Game speed is and always will be a personal decision.  What is slow for one user is acceptable for another.  I would have thought that 25-30 hours game time per season would work for most users, but it depends on how much micro-management you do.