Man and Position Marking

I am attempting a full Bielsa man marking tactic. Does anyone know what the difference is between telling a player to mark a specific player and telling a player to mark a specific position? 

I feel that they should be the same, but marking the position continues through player substitutions and swaps. Is that correct?

7 hours ago, Angus Osborne said:

I am attempting a full Bielsa man marking tactic. Does anyone know what the difference is between telling a player to mark a specific player and telling a player to mark a specific position? 

I feel that they should be the same, but marking the position continues through player substitutions and swaps. Is that correct?

Correct. But you need to keep an eye on their formation during a match😄

Edited by Skywalk3r83
Typo

11 hours ago, Angus Osborne said:

Mark Specific Player is more aggressive from Mark Specific Position. It's way to risky from Mark Specific Position and you need to have attention in opposition formation and subs.

Mark Specific Player is my strategy to turn off the lights of AI building from the back. I have tried Mark Specific Position or OI; but it's too pathetic.