Lack of Records

baasblack

Hello manager,

I like to chase the records in my long term career in FM.

Afther 5 seasons with arsenal I had a striker who broke the most competition goals for Arsenal but i feel so little reward from those records.

It still not clear if I made most goals for Arsenal because the total goals that players made for clubs is not in the database.

I think that every club should have a tab to see the top 10 all time goal scorers that way you can have a goal to work up to. 

There should also be a bit more attention in the game about it with the journalist. Even afther winning some CL you still get the stupid question do you think that this team can grow to a top tier team? 

Than I'm thinking I already won CL 5 times and I have the clubs all time topscorer in my squad so why those stupid questions? 

Due to the question the game stays stagnant afther a while, if there would be more attention about the records to beat than the game would be nicer. 

Like a list like this

1 Vlag van OostenrijkVlag van Tsjechië Josef Bican[1] 950 624 1,53 1931–1957
2 Vlag van PortugalCristiano Ronaldo 822 1144 0,72 2001-heden
3 Vlag van Hongarije Ferenc Puskás[2] 806 793 1,02 1943–1966
4 Vlag van Hongarije Ferenc Deák[3] 795 511 1,57 1940–1959
5 Vlag van ArgentiniëLionel Messi 786 1016 0,77 2003-heden
6 Vlag van Brazilië Romário[4] 784 1002 0,78 1994–2009
7 Vlag van Brazilië Pelé[5] 778 846 0,92 1957–1977
8 Vlag van Duitsland Gerd Müller[6] 735 793 0,93 1962–1981
9 Vlag van Polen Robert Lewandowski 600 862 0,69 2005 - heden
10 Vlag van Portugal Fernando Peyroteo 598 369 1,62 1937–1949
11 Vlag van ZwedenZlatan Ibrahimovic 579 985

It would be cool that there would be question in the game about becoming a top 10 all time goal scorer instead of watching how many goals someone makes in 1 season. 

Its quite strange that you can only see how many someone makes in a competition only or just one season.

In the CL there isn't even a tab to see how many goals someone makes in their career in CL only, again just that one season? 

I think its just logic to know that someone would rather chase to be the best of all time instead of just a season? 

I think this is a great Idea to implement in the game because it should already be in it. 

I'd love something like that. Seems unlikely though. The game used to track the all time leading league scorer/appearance maker (it would only show the all time #1 and the #1 player that had actually scored/played in each season, but that still meant you could see how close one of your current players was to the record). I believe it was removed due to data issues or something though. It took up too much space in the database to track that data season after season.

I personally keep track of some records like that in an excel file alongside the game, it's not as good as having it in the game would be, but it's better than nothing at least!

Also, I think you mean "goals scored" rather than "goals made"? "Made" would suggest assists.

Edited by rusty217

Please suggest this in the new features forum, I have posted the same thing before but it never makes it. Look at Out of the Park Baseball for an example of how to do it - you can see the stats of every player to have ever played a game and sort them by any of the major categories.

5 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Also, I think you mean "goals scored" rather than "goals made"? "Made" would suggest assists.

Educated guess is that Baasblack is Dutch, so goals made would be correct from a Dutch language point of view.

it's not exactly what you're suggesting but the "Rob's Competition History" mod greatly expands the statistical records in the game and is an essential mod for mehttps://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/553865-fm22-robs-competition-history-revision-2230-update-2702-final-update/

Edited by MeetTheTwinAndreBen