Please bring back old player value

Marko1989

Hi, even new player value system is useful, I think there is a place for both old and new.

One downside of new system is for example when you see Lewandowski has only "not for sale", when we know that is not true, if somebody bids 200m to Bayern for him they will think of selling him for sure, so, every player has value.

By removing that old, one price player value, I think one of the game enjoyments has been removed for me, I always enjoyed to buy some player for 200k for example and then after a couple of years seeing him worth 50M is some kind of accomplishment. Sometimes, I was prolonging my save just to see how much is the max one player can be valued at. Now that enjoyment has been taken of from me. Something like transfermarkt value, and it should happen that player can bought for even less than that in some cases.

I am sure it could fit

WXLWJIH.png.e4bd2ec33340c409ca0d58b5ddca0d70.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

There are some considerations - it could get very confusing to have alternative player values included. But its something we'll keep in mind as how information like transfer values are presented in game will naturally be reviewed and enhanced over time.