Remove Unrealistic Lack of Secrecy

Weston

I have weeks left on my contract at my current club and I'm applying to other jobs. Why are the interviewing clubs asking me why I've applied to so many other clubs when I have a job, when 1) they would have no way of knowing where I have or have not applied to, and 2) I'm about to leave my club, they shouldn't be shaming me for exploring my options. These always feel like completely nonsensical trick questions.

This is an absolutely absurd thing to be asked when I started applying for jobs after the season ended in the weeks leading up to my contract expiration. How would he know, how would anyone know, and who would think it's wrong? I keep getting rejected, and I feel like this might be contributing to why.

image.thumb.png.d7bb95ee213c62dd7f12b79451f10b99.png

• SI Staff

I think this one could also be worth a bug report initially to understand if this is something going amiss. Obviously there is a difference applying to a lot of clubs mid-contract and in the final month when you know you're leaving. Unless I've missed that side already and QA have suggested it would be a feature request. It just doesn't feel like its working right based on what you're explaining.

On 25/03/2022 at 20:25, Michael Sant said:

I think this one could also be worth a bug report initially to understand if this is something going amiss. Obviously there is a difference applying to a lot of clubs mid-contract and in the final month when you know you're leaving. Unless I've missed that side already and QA have suggested it would be a feature request. It just doesn't feel like its working right based on what you're explaining.

Should I post separately or is there a way to move this there? I guess I don't fully understand where the bug would begin and the feature request end, as this seems pretty baked in with all the hardline questioning and opportunity to withdraw applications from other clubs as an in-interview question answer/promise (which just seems bizarre to me).